Kayser Nissan

Service 866-415-8547

Madison's #1 Nissan Dealer! *Based on 2013 Fiscal Year

Altima Purchase

by from Madison, WI |

I just wanted to give a big thanks to Jay and Craig at Kayser Nissan for knocking it outta the ballpark with the experience I had this week. When shopping for a pre-owned vehicle, I had a pretty targeted mileage and price in mind for my Nissan Altima across several dealerships. Jay's attention to detail, experience, customer focus, and professionalism stuck out and made the process easy for me. I'll enjoy this vehicle for a while, and already know where I'll by my next one in a few years. Thanks again!

2009 Nissan Murano

by from McFarland, WI |

Jay Hartley was our saleperson and was very diligent about satisfying all of our requirements and finalizing the negotiation. He has followed up on a couple of issues which has been very helpful. He actually helped us on an earlier purchase of an Infiniti which another salesperson had worked with us. We were very happy with his professional approach and service. Tom Carney

New Altima

by from Madison, WI |

I didn't need a new car, but my car needed work and I knew I could potentially save money by going that route rather dumping the remaining value of my car into it in repairs I decided to lease. I had driven the Altima through a rental the previous weekend and went to Nissan to start looking around. We got Vik at Kaiser and it was a far superior buying experience to what I have seen before. He wasn't pushy, he was knowledgeable, and most of all I didn't feel like I was wasting any time at the dealership. It was a warm environment and I didn't even bother going to a second dealership because I found everything I needed right there.

2nd purchase

by from Madison, WI |

My husband and I just purchased our 2nd vehicle through Kayser Nissan. We worked with Jay and he made the process so easy for us both times! We will going back to him again in the future for sure!

Nissan Leaf

by from Cross Plains, WI |

I called at 9am and asked if I could get that car TODAY, and they did everything and beyond to get my in that car and make the deal come together.

Good experience

by from Madison, wi |

Played very little games, ended up getting the car i wanted with a few extras

Nissan Rogue

by from maidson,WI |

It was an interesting experience. The salesman and sales manager all had a better time than I did, but it was a humorous experience.

Purchased Nissan Versa 2012

by from Madison, WI |

I had an overall good experience at this dealer. Salesman Joe and financial adviser Jay were helpful and nice. I might recommend Kayser to my friends and family members.

Purcahsed used BMW

by from Green Bay, WI |

After being assured this was a certified car, all points inspected, repaired, replaced and "good to go", on the way home to GB the needs service light came on, I called my sales person Jay who has yet to call me back, very disappointing.

Very Satisfied

by from Baraboo,WI |

Very satisfied with our new Nissan Rouge & the service at Kayser. Have already recommended to someone admiring our new vehicle that they check you out.