9600 Telegraph Rd, Redford, MI 48239

New 888-281-5587
Used 888-281-0487
Service 888-489-1718

"Home of the Smilin' Irishman"

Outstanding Service!

by from Dearborn, MI |

I have been going to Pat Milliken Ford for years now, and every time I am up for a new lease, my dealer Don, is on the ball. Always great at responding to any of my questions right away and helping me to get the best deal out there. I appreciate the time and effort he puts towards making me happy with my lease. I recommend purchasing/leasing your vehicle through Pat Milliken Ford!

Vanessa vermette

by from Livonia, mi |

Vanessa provided all the information I requested, with many specifics, via email so that when I arrived at the dealership my car was ready to see and drive. The paperwork was processed and I picked the car up the following day. She also handled the return of my previous lease to its proper destination. My total time spent at the dealership was less than an hour. Vanessa's professionalism and efficiency made the leasing process the smoothest and least time consuming I have experienced.

How I ended up at Pat Milliken Ford.

by from Garden City, MI |

I started out looking for 2 cars, both C-Max Energi. I was dealing with North Brothers Ford (Reluctantly as I had bought a car 30+ years ago from them and vowed to never go back but my son talked me into dealing with them again). I was told by North Brothers there was none of these cars left to be had even though the online inventory stated they had 6. I got a phone call a couple of days later that they had one and what the payment would be. 2 days later when my son sat down with them as he was getting the first one the payment went up about $60 a month. He took this car because they said it was this or nothing as there are no more of these cars. About a week later looking on line myself for another I came across Pat Milliken Ford from which I had never done business with in the past but decided to inquire. I immediately received an email from Mark Zadorozny we talked briefly about what I was looking for and he said that the dealership was actively searching the country for these cars and would get back to me shortly. Within a day he had several for me to choose from, I choose and about a week later my car arrived on one of four car haulers full of these cars. (Mine came all the way from Connecticut) Mark is excellent to work with and my first experience with Pat Milliken was extremely positive.

Excellent Service, Very Customer Oriented.

by from Redford, MI |

My wife was looking for a car, new or used. Fell in love with the Ford Fusion. She leased one. Mr Blanchard made sure that she got the one she wanted at the price she wanted. While there I inquired about trading in my 2011 Fiesta for a 2014 Focus. Not thinking that it could happen Mr. Blanchard did. I have not been that happy about a dealership let alone a sales rep in a long time. I would highly recommend not only Pat Milliken Ford but see John Blanchard. He will do his best and he is the reason I now have two new Ford Products.

Great Service

by from Livonia Mi |

We have been purchasing and leasing many cars from Pat Miliken Ford. My father,brother,sisters and us all use Keith Kelly. He treats us like family. We always feel we get a great deal.We always recommend Keith. Work with him and you will be satisfied too!

by from Howell, MI |

Patrick Leahman is a very dedicated salesman for Pat Milliken Ford dealership.The Fusion Energy is a very hot seller and difficult to obtain. The dealership and in particular Patrick searched far and wide to get one for me. The car was obtained from Connecticut. Patrick made sure the the car was in great shape and ready when I arrived at the dealership. The Dealership appeared to be a well run operation and worthy of repeat business.

Fantastic Service

by from Livonia, MI |

Pat Milliken and specifically Rusty K exceeded our expectations with a very high level of service. Rusty helped us to terminate our lease with Chevrolet and we now drive a Ford Flex. Great car and a great experience. I would recommend Rusty and Pat Milliken to anyone!

Outstanding service.Personal care and attention

by from Allen Park, MI |

I have a 1995 full size Bronco in A-1 condition. I am very particular about any maintenance I cannot readily do myself. I recently needed spark plugs and a fuel filter replaced on the Bronco as both are not easy to service. I spoke to service representative Ian Murphy about having the work done even though I already purchased the parts with the intentions of replacing them myself. Ian advised to bring in the Bronco and they would do the maintenance using the parts I had and only charge me labor. They took special care and completed the maintenance in about an hour. The people at Pat Milliken understand customer service and building loyalty within their customers. Whether it be purchasing, leasing or service they are #1 with this family.

great customer service from kevin k

by from Livonia, mi |

We have had good experiences with New car purchases from kevin k. This was our second new vehicle we purchased from pat Milliken. We received top dollar on our trade. The customer service was great.

Amazing Car Dealership Company

by from Dearborn,MI |

I had an amazing experience purchasing car (2004 Hyundai Sonata) from Pat Milliken Ford. Mr. Kevin Herring was really helpful and cleared all my queries before purchasing the car. I got the opportunity to test drive the vehicle before deciding it. I wholeheartedly recommend Pat Milliken Ford for its excellent customer service and quality of vehicles. Kind Regards, Sagar

Awesome car buying experience!

by from Lake Orion, MI |

We went back to Pat Milliken Ford because the sales person we have worked with in the past, Marty Kochmanski, came back to the dealership. We give Marty our ideas of what we are looking for and how much we can afford to pay. Marty works the numbers and gives us the best options for us to choose from which makes it easier when we go to the dealership. Marty is not pushy and he listens to what we say. It was a wonderfully simple buying experience. That is why we travel many miles out of our way and pass many other dealership to buy from Marty!