Pat Milliken Ford

9600 Telegraph Rd, Redford, MI 48239

New 888-281-5587
Used 888-281-0487
Service 888-489-1718

"Home of the Smilin' Irishman"

Outstanding Service!

by from Dearborn, MI |

I have been going to Pat Milliken Ford for years now, and every time I am up for a new lease, my dealer Don, is on the ball. Always great at responding to any of my questions right away and helping me to get the best deal out there. I appreciate the time and effort he puts towards making me happy with my lease. I recommend purchasing/leasing your vehicle through Pat Milliken Ford!

Great Dealership

by from Taylor mi |

This is a great place to get your new car or truck. I have been going here for years , it is not close to my home but would not go elsewhere. My sales person Mark Z will take time to help you thru the sale or just answer your questions , no hurry up sales pitch. Service always easy , in and out.Coffees on if you want to wait ,clean, warm area .

The works!

by from Redford, Michigan |

I was in and out of the dealership in less than one hour.

Great Service!

by from Redford, MI |

Over the years I have had cars serviced at different dealerships, but Pat Milliken has proven to be one of the best if not the best in service. For the last 5 years I have had my cars serviced at Pat Milliken and each time I have been in and out in an hour or less. Sometimes I called and made appointments and at other times I just came in. The service reps are friendly and accommodating , the waiting room is clean and they have reward points that add up and make a difference on the bill when checking out. And last, but not least, my salesman, Joe Linting, was fantastic in helping me lease my 2014 Escape and stay within my budget. He listened to what I wanted and made it happen! No surprises and no hard sell. I also liked the idea that Pat Milliken has IT techs on staff to train customers on their car technology. I was given a technical training class before I drove the car off the lot. How cool is that?! The IT tech took a lot of time with me at my initial training session, but I was too hyped to remember everything....so many bells and whistles, I was on overload. So I just came back the next couple of days and had another session.

Great dealer and salesman

by from Dearborn Heights, Mi. |

Great dealer to work with, Joe Linting is a great guy (salesman), easy to work with.

2015 GT 5.0 Mustang

by from Redford, MI |

Incredible service, this is my second vehicle from Pat Milliken, never a problem with service, ride to or from the dealership. Excellent communication with latest car order process. Excellent dealership.

Great dealer for sales & service

by from Redford, MI |

Me & my family have purchased/leased vehicles from Pat Milliken for a number of years. Mark Zadorozny has been my salesman for all those vehicles because he understands what we are looking for & helps find us the best deal. I would recommend Pat Milliken & Mark Z for purchasing/leasing a Ford product.

Best Service Ever

by from Redford, Mi |

I recently bought a Ford Edge from this dealer. Vanessa Vermette was my sales person. I asked questions about the Ford Edge and she was able to give a thorough answer. She was very professional about everything. I would recommend this dealer and her to family and friends.

job well done

by from Detroit, mi |

The best service over the phone in buying a car from another state.

Great experience

by from Milford MI |

Nice and easy, quick and simple, the best experience I had turning my car in and leasing a new one!

Personal Best!

by from Detroit, MI |

With making a large purchase such as a car, I'm very particular about making the right choice for me. John Blanchard is extremely patient and willing to go to great lengths to find the best deal on a car with features that really works for me. He's always so professional and very personable. Just a great person, who makes this process easy and enjoyable.