2303 W. Beltline Highway, Madison, WI 53713

Service 888-694-6059

Proudly Serving Wisconsin Since 1925

Wonderful Dealership!

by from Dubuque Iowa |

I live in Dubuque and was in the market for an F150- I visited all the dealerships here and found that they ALL inflate there prices and were totally unwilling to deal (Especially Mike Finnin Ford)! I decided to try Madison- and shopped at Kayser Ford- OMG what a difference! Nick and Tim Freidag were awesome- They were so helpful and it was such a perfect experience that I will never buy another vehicle anywhere else! Going in I explained what I wanted and what I had to spend- They totally worked with me and found me my PERFECT truck! There was no pressure to buy this or buy that- and they understood my credit situation (which is less then perfect) and where I wanted my payment to be! Seriously, (ALL YOU DUBUQUERS) if you are shopping for a new/used vehicle I suggest you take the drive and stop in and see Nick & Tim at Kayser Ford... YOU WON'T BE SORRY..

April 16, 2013

Thank you Tracey for choosing Kayser Ford! We are glad to hear you are happy with the buying experience and with your new Ford F150. We appreciate your review & if you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us directly. Sincerely, Ryan Baxter, Vice President

Great experience

by from Oregon WI |

Steve Maertz did a great job with my buying experience on my new Ford Fusion. Mr Griffon also was a positive influence. I love the car--my first Ford!

May 9, 2014

SusieQ, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our dealership. We are thrilled that you chose your first Ford and Kayser as your dealer. We appreciate your business and trust.

Focus ES

by from Mazomanie WI |

I must say this was an execllent and easy car buying experience that i ever had. I truley would like to recommend Tim Freidag on an excellent car sale. I was greeted and tooken care of very well. Tim is such a great and honest and knowledgable consultant. He worked very hard to get me the best deal. I highly recommend Tim to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle. My overall experience was awesome !

January 11, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our dealership and with our team, it does mean a lot to us here.

Best dealership I ever did business with!

by from Janesville, WI |

I went to see Tim Friedag and Nick Douglas because of all the great reviews on Dealerrater.com and I am glad I did. These two guys were open and honest with me through the whole vehicle, purchase and financial decision process and that was important to me. There was no haggling and no pressure. I got to communicate via text and email which really helped when I couldn?t call to talk to them directly. I was able to test drive by myself in the city and the highway so I could compare which vehicle was best for me. I purchased my Ford Edge from Tim and Nick at Kayser Ford Lincoln in Madison 4 months ago and I still think about how great these two guys treated me compared to other dealers I have dealt with in Rock and Dane county. I have told all my friends, family and random people that start up conversations with me in the grocery store about Tim and Nick. I hope Kayser Ford Lincoln in Madison know how much of an asset you are to their company and how big of an impact you make on your customers! It was such a pleasure doing business with Tim and Nick. I highly recommend talking with these guys as they have made a customer for life!

January 11, 2014

Thank you so very much for the recommendation, we certainly appreciate your business and hope to serve you again in the future.

Great service and very friendly staff.

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

I was welcomed by two service employees and they were very friendly and got me in right away. The mechanic was also very friendly and helpful. The Ford Lincoln dealership had recently been upgraded and it was a beautiful facility. Exceptional waiting room with free popcorn, water bottle, TV, current magazines, computer etc.

Awesome Dealership

by from Minooka, IL |

We took a three hour drive to view a SUV that we had been going back & forth with Justin, once we arrived he had it parked outside and we quickly were able to view it. Justin was very helpful in giving us information on the SUV and Jeff was AWESOME in giving us a better rate. This has been the BEST experience in purchasing a car, not once did I feel pressured. I would recommend this dealership to both family & friends. Thanks for all your help Justin & Jeff!!

WONDERFUL staff, facility and place to buy a car!

by from Madison, WI |

I was in the market to purchase a new/pre-owned vehicle and started by reviewing Kayser's inventory online. I was on the fence between 3 different cars and thought it best to test-drive each one. I was able to conveniently stop over at their dealership on my lunch hour to test-drive the car. When I arrived, they had it parked right in front of the main doors, freshly washed and ready to go. I hopped right in and got to take some time one-on-one with the car and I loved it. Everyone I worked with during the shopping process was great and happy to answer any questions I had. It took a little bit of time to hear back from some of the staff via e-mail with some questions I had, but eventually got the information that I needed. When I called to make an appointment to purchase the car, Tim talked to me about the vehicle to make sure it was the perfect car for me. I went in a few days later to buy the vehicle and was in and out in less than a hour. Nick went over the features of the car with me while I was waiting for my paperwork. The person who went through the paperwork with me had it down to a science and went really smoothly. Everyone at this dealership is great to work with, talk to and ready to help if you have a question. I would definitely buy another vehicle from this dealership in the future.

Awesome experience

by from Madison, WI |

This was my first car purchase from a dealer, so I was admittedly a bit nervous beforehand. At Kayser they are very friendly and were the exact opposite of what I was expecting in a used car dealership. The salesman I worked with was not pushy and was very straightforward with me. Overall the experience was very positive.

Great Chat experience!

by from Madison, WI |

Chatted with Brendan in regards to an Acura MDX on the lot. Very fast response, and ability to text me availability and condition was welcomed as I am in the office. I look forward to taking the vehicle for a test drive, and hopefully purchasing a vehicle from Kayser.

by from Sun Prairie, WI. |

My husband was looking for a a small inexpensive vehicle that was good on gas. We happened to drive by Kayser Ford Lincoln and decided to stop. We have been in many car dealerships over the years and Kayser is by far the nicest we have seen. I can't say enough good things about our salesman Derrick Bozeman. Polite, professional, honest, and knows the car business. (he is funny also) Wonderful to work with. Every person we encountered yesterday were very friendly. I would highly recommend Kayser Ford Lincoln. You won't be disappointed.

Ford fusion hybrid

by from Rockton il |

Had been looking for ford fusion hybrid, white tri coat, for over 6 weeks. In my search for this car, other dealers told me they had it, made appt to see it, gave deposit and then was told the night before they sold car or never really had it. This happened to us three times. On the Internet I saw Kayser ford had one. I called an talked to Derrick. Right from the start I knew I liked him. He said he had the car, he even went and took pictures of it an sent them to me to reassure me the car was on their lot. We were impressed with the dealership and their service hours. We also met Don who helped in making our decision. Our experience was great and even though we live approx an hour away, we will bring back our car to this dealership for regular maintenance. Ask for Derrick, he is a pleasure to work with. By the way, I LOVE MY CAR!!!!!