Zimbrick Hyundai West

Service 888-844-2406 Service 888-844-2406

Madison's Largest Certified Hyundai Dealer

Great Dealership

by from Byron,IL |

I felt the entire sales staff was curtious and professional. It was a very surprising enjoyable experience . . I got the car that I wanted at a fair price. Thats what shoping for a purchase is all about . .Thanks Zimbrick Hyundai Rick

Hyundai itself is making me very mad

by from Columbus WI 53925 |

The customer service is awesome, but Hyundai itself is making me very mad. The person I am working with is going an awesome job no complaints there. Why did I say Hyundai is making me mad you ask? This is why, my car has been sitting at the service department longer than I've owned my car. The only reason for that is because I am always waiting for parts. I have owned my car for a little over two months now, and my car has been at the service department for more than a month. On top of that, it is a brand new car, I should not be having problems with it already. I owned a 2004 Elentra for 11 years and never had a problem with. Now, I owned a 2016 Hybrid Sonata and I had more problems with it in two months than I ever did in the 11 years I owned the Elentra. I regret my purchase every day.

Exceptional Vehicles and Sales Personnel

by from Madison, Wisconsin |

I purchased a 2013 Hyundai Sonata. My experience was exceptional from the moment I walked through the door. I worked with Tim Kopmeyer who did an exceptional job of explaining features of the Sonata; was able to answer any and all questions. I was impressed that he personally had detailed my car prior to my picking it up; the gas tank was full !!! Additionally, Matt Schultz the business manager/finance "guy" was professional, friendly, explained things concisely and completely. I'm am beyond delighted with my overall experience at the dealership, the people I worked with and the car is just delicious ;) I'm finding it straightforward and easy to learn. I'd done a lot of research through Consumer Reports and Auto Trader and had planned to try out the Camry and was a little concerned that the first car I drove I was immediately ready for. However, the price for a car that is just beautiful, has great gas mileage, was a certified model and the fact that I was able to extend the warranty so reasonably as well as having road service included through 2013.. I just could not be more pleased. And again, Tim is absolutely the most knowledgeable and courteous car salesman I could have asked for.

Helpful Service

by from Madison, WI |

I brought in my 2007 Sante Fe for an oil change and recall check. Because it is an older car with over 120,000 miles, it has some identified issues. Since it would be prohibitive in cost to fix everything that needs it all at once, I appreciated the willingness of Rob Capener to work with me in deciding which issues affected my safety that could be fixed during this appointment.

Outstanding Service

by from Madison, Wisconsin |

Always a pleasure dealing with the Folks at Zimbrick Hyundai. From when I purchased my vehicle to everytime I've had it serviced it's always top notch customer service.

Excellent Service

by from Madison, Wiscondin |

The entire service team has always been extremely helpful and knowledgeable. I will continue to get my vehicle serviced at Zimbrick Hyundai West!!!! You have a customer for life

Great Facility

by from Middleton, Wisconsin |

They got my vehicle into service in a timely Fashion. The customer lounge is top notch!!!

Good value, honest

by from Madison, WI |

I purchased a vehicle from another dealership in town to find that the tires were worn when they told me they were new. Zimbrick has new tires on their vehicles! Tim was honest and helpful. I like my new sporty ride! I was impressed when a loaner was provided to me as the financing needed to be scheduled for the following day. That was very helpful. Thank you.

Hyundai Tucson

by from Sun Prairie |

I really wasn't quite ready to part with my 2006 Tucson but I rec'd a letter from Alicia saying they were looking for vehicles like mine so I thought why not look...no harm in looking right? I loved my Tucson so I knew I wanted to purchase another in the future. Alicia ,Alex and Casey worked together to give me what I needed to purchase a 2015 Hyundai Tucson! They actually made buying a car fun. Great working with everyone at Zimbrick Hyundai West! Thank you and I love my new Tucson... and thanks for luring me in! :)

New ca purchase

by from Milwaukee, Wi |

My wife and I decided to go to Zimbrick due to they had a Sonata LTD in the color and option group we were looking for. We are from Milwaukee County. I have never felt so comfortable buying a car. No pressure, No Games, Just an honest sales person Jeff and Alicia a manager treated us with respect and took the stress out of buying. We became surprised that we would save money on sales tax and the Milwaukee county stadium tax, buying in Madison Wi. We will go back! Great job all around. Thanks Rick And Diane