Zimbrick Hyundai West

Service 888-844-2406

Madison's Only Certified Hyundai Dealer

Great Dealership

by from Byron,IL |

I felt the entire sales staff was curtious and professional. It was a very surprising enjoyable experience . . I got the car that I wanted at a fair price. Thats what shoping for a purchase is all about . .Thanks Zimbrick Hyundai Rick

Great Experience

by from Rochester, MN |

My wife and I purchased a used 2012 Hyundai Sonata with low mileage. Our salesman, Tim, was very friendly and helpful in making the right decision on what type of car to buy. He never pressured us and he was up front about everything with the car and the buying process. We would definitely recommend Zimbrick Hyundai West to anyone looking for a great vehicle and smooth buying experience.

Terrible service after the sale!

by from Abbotsford, WI |

Everyone at Madison Hyundai West was wonderful before the sale. However, they have not followed up on promises made before the sale. I have made numerous efforts to get things fixed. However, 2 of 3 messages left by phone have not been returned and 2 of 2 emails have gone unanswered. I have never been treated this poorly by a car dealership.

Excellent Service

by from Oregon, WI |

I just moved back to the Madison area from North Carolina. I bought my 2014 Tucson down in Jacksonville, NC while in the military and had gone to a lot of different Hyundai dealers down there, to include one that stated it was a "platinum dealer." After getting my Tucson serviced at Zimbrick Hyundai West, I can honestly say that this was by far the best dealership experience I have had. The facility is very clean and nicely kept, the waiting area is excellent and the staff are very professional and kind. I will continue to bring my Tucson to this dealer for all of my service needs. Thank you for doing such a great job!

Very Pleased with Buying Experience

by from Prairie du Sac, WI |

I worked with Dave Pinnow on the purchase of a Sonata Hybrid for my wife and a Santa Fe AWD for me, he was one of the best sales people I have ever worked with. He was very pleasant, listened to what I told him we wanted in our respective cars. He allowed me to take the Sonata on a longer drive with him to ensure it was comfortable and would attain the MPG advertised for the hybrid. My first experience working with him was a week earlier when I went in to look at the Santa Fe and took that for a test drive. I looked at and test drove a lot of vehicles (Lexus, Toyota, Honda, VW, Mercedes, Porsche, Buick, Chevy, Cadilac) for SUV's and hybrids and based on my top selection criteria (Safety, Owner and Expert Reviews , Ratings, Reliability, Comfort, Cost, Warranty, Towing Capacity (needed 5,000 lbs or more for my SUV), MPG, and Driving Experience. I spent a month researching and test driving and in my opinion nothing compares to the Sonata hybrid and Santa Fe when considering all of these factors. I worked Dave hard to get me to the pricing I wanted on each vehicle based on a lot of research and we got there. He helped me blow away the numbers that you see from the likes of Edmunds and others on what the average person pays for the same car. Dave's Sales Manager was also very pleasant to work with.

Zimbrick Hyundai

by from Madison, Wisconsin |

The process was pretty seamless. I bought the car that was shown online. The salesperson I dealt with, Sheena Manthey, was very helpful in guiding me through the procedure. This is the first time I have bought a car through a dealer, and I'm glad I chose this one.

Outstanding experience

by from Middleton Wisconsin |

Two weeks a go my wife an I purchase a 2010 Hyundai Elentra , upon getting home we found that the car was previously owned by an smoker , since we are none smokers that was a big issue for us . After communicating our concerns to our sales professional Rex , he was totally concern about the issue since apparently the previous owner try to mask the smell with large quantities of fab rise or something like it, we drove the car for a week after a treatment to remove the smell that did part of its job but not good enough for us . Rex and the sales manager discussed our predicament and to our pleasant surprise they made the call to replace the car , we ended with a 2012 Elentra like new condition that we picked up today, I found this to be an outstanding customer service to the fact that was a very expensive proposition for the dealer every buddy involved specially Rex did a fantastic Job to make it right for us ,this people are incredible . If you are looking for a certified use car please give Rex a call he will treat you like you are very special. Thanks again guys for all your hard work..

Very irresponsible

by from Madison, WI |

I took my 2004 Hyundai Sonata for a regular check-up to Zimbrick Hyundai West. They looked at it and said that there is a small coolant leak and I should not worry at all. Two weeks later while I was driving, the top rubber tube exploded and all the coolant leaked out of the engine and I was stranded for hours. This is very irresponsible behavior. This will not happen if they have done a better job.

Sexist & dishonest

by from Madison, WI |

This place treats women like it's the 1950s. Salesman tried to convince me that "no one discounts from the sticker price any more" and suggested that only disreputable dealerships negotiate on price. He also showed me a Kelley Blue Book value that was $1000 more than the one I pulled up on my own from home. I was a female shopping alone; I doubt they would have tried this nonsense with a man. Avoid this dealership.

First time at a dealership was a great experience!

by from Madison, WI |

I've never been to an auto dealership, and the experience here spoiled me. The salesman with whom I was supposed to meet got busy and had to set me up with a second associate, and they called to let me know. That second associate was extremely courteous and not at all smarmy--very sincere. I ended up not liking the car I had come to drive, so it didn't work out for them, but I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

Used car purcase made easy!

by from Oregon, WI |

Shopping for used car and the process was made very easy for us as well as the process for purchasing. Trace worked with us to be able to pick up the vehicle when it worked best for us, working to get the few things done yet that needed to be done before delivery.