Zimbrick Hyundai West

Service 888-844-2406

Madison's Largest Certified Hyundai Dealer

Excellent Service

by from Oregon, WI |

I just moved back to the Madison area from North Carolina. I bought my 2014 Tucson down in Jacksonville, NC while in the military and had gone to a lot of different Hyundai dealers down there, to include one that stated it was a "platinum dealer." After getting my Tucson serviced at Zimbrick Hyundai West, I can honestly say that this was by far the best dealership experience I have had. The facility is very clean and nicely kept, the waiting area is excellent and the staff are very professional and kind. I will continue to bring my Tucson to this dealer for all of my service needs. Thank you for doing such a great job!

Outstanding experience

by from Middleton Wisconsin |

Two weeks a go my wife an I purchase a 2010 Hyundai Elentra , upon getting home we found that the car was previously owned by an smoker , since we are none smokers that was a big issue for us . After communicating our concerns to our sales professional Rex , he was totally concern about the issue since apparently the previous owner try to mask the smell with large quantities of fab rise or something like it, we drove the car for a week after a treatment to remove the smell that did part of its job but not good enough for us . Rex and the sales manager discussed our predicament and to our pleasant surprise they made the call to replace the car , we ended with a 2012 Elentra like new condition that we picked up today, I found this to be an outstanding customer service to the fact that was a very expensive proposition for the dealer every buddy involved specially Rex did a fantastic Job to make it right for us ,this people are incredible . If you are looking for a certified use car please give Rex a call he will treat you like you are very special. Thanks again guys for all your hard work..

Very irresponsible

by from Madison, WI |

I took my 2004 Hyundai Sonata for a regular check-up to Zimbrick Hyundai West. They looked at it and said that there is a small coolant leak and I should not worry at all. Two weeks later while I was driving, the top rubber tube exploded and all the coolant leaked out of the engine and I was stranded for hours. This is very irresponsible behavior. This will not happen if they have done a better job.

Service.

by from SW WI |

Dealer has superior service. Fast,friendly, and very pleasent. Dealer of choice for repairs!