Fayetteville Dodge RAM

5427 N Burdick St, Fayetteville, NY 13066

New 877-567-0771 New 877-567-0771
Used 877-765-0494 Used 877-765-0494
Service 877-500-0682 Service 877-500-0682

What a fantastic experience!

by from Cortland, NY |

After finding out that once again my van needed a great deal of work, I figured after 4 years of constantly putting money into the vehicle, it was time to get rid of it and start looking for something safe to drive. I searched on cars.com for about 2 weeks. I finally found a few vans in the Syracuse area that were in my price range. I had driven a couple of vans in Cortland, one at a major dealer and one at a small dealer. At the larger dealer, the salesman was very pushy, rode along with me as I test drove the vehicle and talked the whole time I was driving. He tried to make me think that if I didn't buy the van that day it would be gone (it's still there). He continued to call for a week after I had taken the van for a test drive to see what he could do to get me to purchase the van. At the smaller dealer, I noticed the airbag light was on, he told me it was probably happened when all the seats got taken out for the van to be cleaned and the sensor had been bumped. I saw the carfax and noticed that the vehicle had been in an accident just 2 months prior. I also test drove a Dodge Grand Caravan at a dealer in Auburn, NY. When I pulled into the lot there were 6 salesmen all standing outside just waiting to jump at the opportunity to sell me a vehicle. Again, the salesman insisted on riding with me while I drove, told me where to go, and talked the entire time so I couldn't listen to the vehicle. When I was done with the test drive, I looked under the vehicle and noticed the frame was already pretty rusted and in 5 years, it would be no good. I told him I was not in love with the van and they kept pushing. I left, and they continue to call me. BUT..at Fayeteville Dodge, when I pulled into the lot, Joe Yagan came out and just asked if there was anything he could help me with. I told him that I wanted to test drive the 2008 Dodge Grand Caravan that was listed on the website, he got the keys for me, put a plate on it and said, "Take as long as you want." I came back, and Joe just asked me what I thought of the van, and I was in love with it. Joe was wonderful throughout the entire buying process. I was very nervous about buying a new van after all of the problems I had experienced with my old van. I can't say enough good things about how pleasant and helpful Joe Yagan was. I would recommend Fayeteville Dodge in a heartbeat to anyone that is in the market for a new or used vehicle. They will work with you to get you the price that you need, they won't try to get you to purchase a vehicle that you don't love or are not happy with, and they make the purchasing process very easy. Thank you so much for my van. My family and I are very happy with it!

February 12, 2016

M.Oaks, Thank you for taking the time to write Joe this wonderful review. We are so pleased that we could show you that a car buying experience should be easy and pressure free. We are so glad you and your family are loving your vehicle and look forward to the next time you're ready to get into another vehicle. Feel free to call or email us anytime. -Fayetteville Dodge Ram Team (315)637-5001 or rgeiger.fd@gmail.com

Great experience for a first time buyer!

by from Liverpool, NY |

From the beginning, I was incredibly impressed by my experience at Fayettville Dodge. This feeling remained throughout the entire process! Brandon was very professional and personal too, making it apparent that he truly cared! I can't express how much going that extra mile means. Everyone I interacted with there had that same attitude and I couldn't be more thankful! I'm beyond happy with my Dodge Dart and the great experience I had!

wonderful experience

by from Syracuse, New York |

My questions about the Dodge Dart had been previously answered by Justin, so I knew that it was the car for me. When I was ready to buy, Jason showed me what was available, one call to the Cortland dealership confirmed the availability of the Dart in my color choice. A second call arranged for the car to be brought to Fayetteville that same day. After an hour of paperwork it was mine! and picked up 2 days later, complete with a full tank of gas. I wasn't familiar with the locking lug nuts, Jason took extra time to explain, and even "ripped" some of my music selections on a USB drive we provided. Great experience!!

Great experience

by from Syracuse Ny |

Felt welcomed immediately. Had the honor to purchase a used van thru Justin. Very informative about the vehicle. Couldnt have been happier with that experience. Then purchased a warranty thru Mike. What a guy. Had a great conversation about the van but even better, life. Amazing people, amazing dealership. We will do business here again!

2016 Dodge Ram

by from Baldwinsville ny |

I had very specific requirements for 2016 Dodge Ram, that I wanted. Justin O'Connor went over and beyond for me, and met my needs. He kept in contact with me throughout the buying process.

Repeat Customer

by from Lafayette NY |

This is my 3rd vehicle in a row purchased at Fayetteville Dodge. Why? I always feel well taken care of, information is detailed, questions are answered and thoroughly explained & they work with me on the financing that I need in order to get the vehicle I want. Jason Learo made me feel comfortable the minute I sat down with him. Professional and definitely knowledgeable with not only the vehicles he sells, but with the process of ALL that paperwork. Thank you to a great bunch of people that have taken care of me the last 20 years.

We keep coming back

by from Syracuse, NY |

This is my second purchase from Fayetteville Dodge. The guys really understood what we were looking for and worked hard to find both my husband and I vehicles that met our needs and wants. There was absolutely zero pressure to buy, but it was clear that they were working really hard to make the best deal possible for us. Every time we walked through the doors, it was like we were sitting down with old friends. In the end we drove away in two new vehicles that were perfect for us. A great experience all around!

February 12, 2016

Autumn, thank you so much for being such a loyal customer. We are so glad that we were able to help you and your husband in new vehicles that suited your wants and needs and are perfect for you; all while not feeling pressured. We look forward to helping you both into your next vehicles when the time comes. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. Let us know if you ever need anything. -Fayetteville Dodge Ram Team (315)637-5001 or rgeiger.fd@gmail.com

Great people

by from Syracuse, NY |

I have been dealing with Fayetteville Dodge since 2003. Between myself and my wife we have bought 5 vehicles from them. Our most recent purchases were a 2016 Ram Rebel and a 2016 Charger SXT AWD, they are both awesome. The sales people will work endlessly until they find you what you're looking for. We both work pretty late sometimes and couldn't get out there until almost before closing time and these guys didn't care. Went there on a whim in 2003 and I've been going back ever since thanks to Jeff Munson. You can't go wrong with these guys. Service and body shop guys are great too.

February 12, 2016

LoveMyRebel, We would like to thank you for your loyalty for the last 13 years. We are so please to hear you're loving your Charger and Ram Rebel, and that our staff was able to find what you were looking for and work with your schedules. We hope to continue business with you in all departments. If you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to call or email us at anytime. -Fayetteville Dodge Ram Team (315) 637-5001 or rgeiger.fd@gmail.com

Best place to buy a truck in CNY

by from Baldwinsville New York |

Fayetteville dodge is the best dealer I have had an experience with and will be coming back time and time again for my car buying needs or service. Usually when going to dealers the salesman are like Hawks looking to shove a car or deal down your throat but Fayetteville has always been calm, cool and collective. Asking what I want out of what I'm buying and what I would like to spend and working towards my goals and restrictions. Best prices in central New York on fullsize trucks hands down and quick fast service to get you into your new or used truck within one days time. For both my purchases the sales manger and finance manager were spot on for working with me on monthly payments and met my needs completely. I would most definitely reccomend to anyone friend or stranger to check out fayetville and reach out to a place you might not have thought to look at prior. It will be well worth it.

February 12, 2016

Panos801, Thank you for taking the time to write this detailed review. We are so happy to have a loyal customer like yourself, and being able to give you want you want in your new vehicle, as well as work with you on your needs and monthly budget. Thank you for the recommendations, and we will do the same for your friends and family as we do for you. If you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to call or email us. -Fayetteville Dodge Ram Team (315)637-5001 or rgeiger.fd@gmail.com

Awesome Experience at Fayetteville Dodge!

by from Liverpool, NY |

Based on where I live, I have several local Dodge dealer options to choose from. Because Fayetteville Dodge had the Challenger I was most interested in, I decided to make the longer drive out there. When I called to check availability, I was put in touch with Sales Associate Justin O?Connor. He took down my information and was back to me within minutes confirming the car?s availability. When I arrived at the showroom, he coordinated my test drive quickly and allowed me more than ample time to get familiar with the car and drive it. I brought my wife back the next day to drive the car. Again, Justin had the car parked up front ready to roll, upon our arrival. After brief, pressure-free negotiations, Justin got me to a lease rate that worked well within my budget (actually exceeding my expectations). Upon delivery of the vehicle, I met with both Justin and Mike Forster (Business Manager), to finalize the paperwork. Both gentlemen were well prepared and very professional with the transaction and made the overall process quick, and stress-free. Overall, I was very satisfied and impressed with Fayetteville Dodge and especially how efficient and courteous Justin and the staff were throughout the entire process. I will certainly return to Fayetteville Dodge for my next Dodge vehicle. Thanks Justin and Mike!

February 12, 2016

CXP, Thank you for talking time out of your schedule to write this detailed review about Justin, Mike and our dealership. We are so glad that you felt pressure and stress free while dealing with our staff. We are happy to have gotten you into a lease that exceeded your expectation. We look forward to giving you the same experience with your next Dodge vehicle. If you need anything between now and then, feel free to call or email us anytime. -Fayetteville Dodge Ram Team (315)637-5001 or rgeiger.fd@gmail.com