Sun Chevrolet Inc

104 West Genesee St, Chittenango, NY 13037

Best Service and Buying Experience Yet

by from Baldwinsville, NY |

Straight forward no beating around the Bush did not have to wait long to pick up my vehicle. I was up front with them they were up front with me did not lie when asked about accessories. Paper work was true and up front (not like Bill Rapp). They make you feel comforatable. Told them other prices from other dealers and they were up front to tell me if they could beat them or not. A THEY DID. Dom was great and so was Owned Joe

Love my new truck!!

by from cicero, NY |

My first brand new 2015 chevy silverado!! Sun Chevy out did themselves & i am a VERY happy customer! From the minute i was looking Rusty Phelps totally covered all the bells and whistles of what i had in mind. I was NEVER inconvenienced and Rusty was on top of everything that i had requested. Not only am i a VIP customer!! But where can you go where they literally take care of EVERYTHING! Car washes, oil changes, inspection....ext...I highly recommend Sun chevy for your next vehicle purchase & now my husband is ready for a new one! Thank you Sun chevy, from a very busy customer & you made this experience an outstanding one!

great service!

by from oneida, new york |

Awesome dealership. Joe Gloude was very nice to work with! He did all the hard work for me, even while I was at home! They did everything they could to get me in a brand NEW car! Even with bad credit :) Overall i had a great experience with them, and would definitely recommend to a friend!

FIRST TIME CUSTOMER

by from Chittenango, NY |

I recently purchased a used vehicle from Sun Chevrolet in Chittenango, NY and I must say this is by far the best car buying experience that I have EVER had. I would like to extend a special thank you to Josh Palko for treating me like a VIP through my entire car buying process. He didn't just MEET my expectations, he EXCEEDED them by finding the perfect vehicle for me. If you are in the market for a new or used vehicle look no further; Josh Palko is your go-to-guy for all your car buying needs. Thanks again Josh Palko and the Sun Chevrolet team for giving such stellar customer service. You have earned my business for years to come.

A ray of hope at Sun!

by from Marcy, NY |

The buying process was excellent. I had my numbers a written down with an acceptable range and the dealer came back to me within my numbers. I research and come in armed with information and they were right on. I left feeling I got MY deal. The vehicle needed some small scratch repairs and it looked great when we picked it up. Great overall experience.

Awesome experience

by from Munnsville, NY |

I had a very positive experience with my purchase at Sun Chevrolet in Chittenango. All the personnel were kind and helpful, there was no pressure on me to make a purchase and they went out of their way to help me find exactly what I was looking for. I ended up with a car that I like very much at a price that I could afford, and am happy that I went there to make my purchase. I would recommend Sun Chevrolet to anyone who is car shopping!!

Love my car, not a great experience though

by from Liverpool, NY |

I bought a used car during their April sale in which they were trying to set a sales record. I went in on Saturday morning after doing extensive research online for a particular vehicle and specifically scheduled my test drive. When I arrived, they were much more interested in creating this crazy environment of having the radio broadcast there. It really made if difficult to park and difficult to get around. All that was fine. I drove the car and loved it, except that the ignition key would stick when you turned the car off. I told him that I was interested if they fixed the ignition. I brought my wife back that day and signed a deal pending the ignition getting fixed. The deal was to pick the car up Tuesday if the repair as made. On Monday, I texted the sales rep to see if the repair would be done by my lunch or if I should plan on Tuesday after work. I was told that they were waiting on a part and it should be done by end of day Tuesday. I get there Tuesday, and the ignition still sticks. The salesman tells me that the part never came in and they would call me that week when it did come in. On Friday, I contact to see if the part is in and he schedules an appointment for Monday AM. I get there Monday AM and the service tech has no idea what I'm there for and no part was ordered. He does some looking around and determines that the ignition was replaced but that didn't fix the problem and that he'd need a few days to get approval from GM to make some repairs. I could not have been more pleased with the service department. However, the salesman flat out lied about the repairs and the status of the repairs. Instead of just fixing the car before I got it, he allowed me to pick it up to only have to turn the car off/on 3 times every time I shut it off to get the key out. I had to drive back to Chittenango to and ride their shuttle to get a rental car for 3 days so they could make the repairs. I called the manager in frustration over the whole situation. He quite frankly could care less and it was clear that once I bought the car, they weren't really concerned about me anymore. Instead of ever returning my call, the manager had the salesperson that I was calling about contact me which he wouldn't even call and only had the nerve to text me and ask me to call. That text went ignored and to this day (2 months later) I never heard anything from any of them. When I picked up my car the service tech was apologetic from the issue and basically said don't ever trust our sales team to tell you about service and ask to be referred to them directly next time. They go through all this trouble with all the PR and ads to get you in the door and once you sign the deal, they could have cared less that the sale was conditioned upon the ignition being fixed. The salesman in order to get the deal through, lied about the repairs that were or weren't done and made up more lies about parts in the mail. Would be very cautious to ever buy from them again.

Awsome visit and with no pressures to buy

by from Fulton , NY |

Best buying experience our sales person ( Kevin ) and with the Help of ( Rusty ) were so great , I would recommend anyone to buy here or to even just check it out ,when you look and test drive they take your car to check it out at least when they are done they give your keys back where other dealers hold them to try and keep you there to buy ,They also did the best trade in value for our vehicle ... Sun does not they are a no pressure weather your looking or buying ,,,great job SUN Auto....LOVED IT SO MUCH......Sun Auto Chittenango

2nd New Vehicle

by from W. Winfield, NY |

Ben is the best! This is my 2nd purchase dealing with him and he makes it a pleasurable experience....does whatever it takes to make the deal happen. I will continue to do my business here.

Great experience

by from Minoa, Ny |

This was our second vehicle purchase in the last six months and we had a great experience at Sun Chevy. We went in with some thoughts on what we were interested in and Josh Palko was friendly, informative, helpful and efficient. Overall wonderful experience.