Gage Chevy Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

1701 S Beacon Blvd, Grand Haven, MI 49417

Used 616-847-7533

Very Happy New Truck Owner

by from Grand Haven |

We started out looking for a used truck and were not happy with the prices or the salesman. So, we went to the Gage Chevrolet new lot and test drove a 2013 Silverado we loved the truck. Our salesman was Campbell Stephenson, we could not have had a better experience. Campbell was friendly, very knowledgeable, he treated us like family. We left with a beautiful new truck with a full tank of gas which is more than we have received for other local dealerships. Campbell had our truck detailed and also offered to lend us his own vehicle as a loaner if one were not available while we waited. He also went over every detail and button in the truck. We are very happy with every aspect of the deal. As far as we are concerned there is no other place to buy a new vehicle in west Michigan than Gage Chevrolet.

Awesome dealership - great people

by from Ovid, MI |

We drove 1 1/2 hrs. to look at a vehicle. The staff was very welcoming and they had the vehicle all ready for us before we got there. They are very knowledgeable and provided us with many rebates that we did not know were even available. They gave us a great deal/price. 4 employees stayed past their closing time just to attend to our business. They were kind throughout the entire process and made this sale effortless. It was well worth the drive and we look forward to enjoying our new truck.

July 26, 2013

Thank you very much for the nice comments! We appreciate you taking the time to drive here and purchase your new Silverado from us. I hope this Silverado provides you with the same great experiance that your other one did. I know you had mentioned that had been a great truck for you and we hope this one is even better. Please do not hesitate to contact us anytime with questions or concerns. Again, thanks for the business and the kind words.

Great place to buy a car or truck,Friendly sales

by from GRAND HAVEN , MI. |

I bought a 2013 Chevy Sonic at Gage Chevrolet. Campbell Stephenson was my salesman. He was very helpful. Everyone that I talked too was very friendly and helpful. The guy's in the finance dept. helped me get a good interest rate which made it easy to buy my car. If your looking for a car or truck I would go talk to Cambell Stephenson tell him I sent you. He will treat you right !

July 9, 2013

Ken, Thanks you for your business! We are pleased that we were able to find you the Sonic that you were looking for. I hope you enjoy the Sonic and it is a great car for you. As always it is a pleasure doing business with you and all the employees from Shape Corp!

Very Satisfied

by from Grand Haven, MI |

I recently purchased an Equinox and am very happy with my experience at Gage. Shane was extremely helpful in explaining all of the options and finding me the vehicle I wanted. I received excellent customer service from everyone at the dealership through the entire purchse process. I have also been very satisfied with the service department. Everyone has been great to work with!

June 12, 2013

Amy, Thank you! I am happy to hear that we were able to earn your business and make your experience here at Gage an enjoyable one. We look forward to assisting you in the future. I hope you enjoy your Equinox! Thanks, Shane

Great experience with Gage

by from Spring Lake, MI |

We recently leased a new vehicle from Gage. Mike Bohland was great to work with. He was able to get the vehicle that was right for us at a price that fit our budget. He treated me with courtesy and respect and he valued our business. The dealership as a whole was great and the experience was a positive one.

June 12, 2013

Thank you for the business. I am happy that we were able to find the Traverse that you were looking for and we were able to earn your business. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to assisting you in the future. Thanks, Shane

Trader Gage

by from Wixom, Mich. , Harbor Springs, Mich |

Tony Gage and his Sales Mgr. Shane Sake have taken excellent care of my needs and our company's needs. In the last year I received a new Silverado and our company 3 new Silverados all with tops that included tools compartments and etc. Just received a new Chevy Express for our service dept. with bins. Tony and Shane are a great team along with all the employees at Gage Motor Mall. I have recommended them to many of my friends.

June 12, 2013

John, Thanks for the kind words and all the business. We look forward to future business and as always anything we can do to help you and your company. Thanks, Shane

New Traverse Purchase

by from Spring Lake, MI |

Easy purchase process, happy with the transaction. Mike and the rest of the staff were helpful in explaining the vehicles features, and with getting all details needed on our lease so that we could make an informed decision. Would use Gage again in the future.

June 12, 2013

Mindy, Thanks for the business! I am glad Mike was able to answer all your questions and earn your business. I hope your Traverse is a great vehicle for you and we look forward to helping out anytime we can in the future. Thanks, Shane

Brought a new Chevy Traverse

by from Grand Haven |

I found the buying experience to be excellent! They went above and beyond helping with our purchase. Very knowledge staff and even greeted by the owner. Would purchase here again. CAMPBELL YOU are the BEST!!

May 23, 2013

Thank you Les for the positive comments and for your business! All of us here at Gage look forward to assisting you with all of your vehicle needs in the future and look forward to your return.

Bought A New Chevy Cruz

by from Muskegon, MI |

The sales people are very helpful & patient. They are honest and really want to make a deal. They let you test drive the car... not just a few miles and they even let you take it home overnight if you want. I took over a month looking at cars & visiting dealerships, so it was not an overnight whim on my part. After completing the paperwork & closing the deal, they spent over an hour setting up Sirius, On-Star & Blue Tooth & trying to teach me how to operate all the technology. They also introduced me to the Service managers, and promised to help if I had any more questions with the technology or any other car features. Mike B. & Shane were especially helpful. (This is only the 2nd new car I have purchased in my lifetime and I am 62. All the others were pre-owned. I turned in a 2000 Taurus with less than 92,000 miles, but it definitely lacked all the technology & features on this car, so I have lots to learn & I am convinced they will be there when I need them.)

May 14, 2013

Kathy,Thank you for your kind review,We do our very best to make every buying experience like yours,We will be there for you and we look forward to seeing you if you have any questions or just want to stop in for a cup of coffee!Thanks from your friends at GAGE!