Preferred Ford

1401 S Beacon Blvd, Grand Haven, MI 49417

New 888-887-3065
Used 866-800-3217
Service 866-968-7105

We are dedicated to providing our customers with an excellent customer experience and great service.

Service without an attitude.

by from HOLLAND, MI. |

I HAVE AN AUTHORIZED FORD DEALER / SERVICE LOCATED ABOUT THREE MILES FROM MY HOME, BUT NEVER TAKE MY FORD THERE FOR ANYTHING. I ALWAYS TAKE MY FORD TO PREFERRED FORD IN GRAND HAVEN, MI. ABOUT 20 MINUTES AWAY. THE SERVICE PEOPLE ARE CONCERNED ABOUT CUSTOMERS NEEDS, AND SEEM TO LISTEN TO WHAT I WANT. THE SERVICE IS EXPLAINED TO ME AND THE WHOLE SYSTEM IS EFFICIENT AND FAIRLY QUICK. I HAVE HAD FRONT END WORK AND BATTERY REPLACEMENT PLUS THE USUAL OIL CHANGES DONE HERE. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS FORD SERVICE DEPARTMENT FOR ANYONE LOOKING FOR AN EFFICIENT AND QUALITY LOCATION TO SERVICE ANY MAKE VEHICLE. R.N. HOLLAND, MI.

Excellent service!

by from Grand Haven, MI |

I want to say that the staff at Preferred Ford on S. Beacon Blvd, in Grand Haven, are the best! Excellent customer service and fast and complete repair service! Thank you Ron King for friendly and excellent customer service. You made me feel like I mattered and not just another service order. Tom Udell thank you for your fast and efficient work on my car. I am always satisfied with how I am treated and the service I receive from the staff at Preferred Ford! Thank You!!!!!

Chris was great!

by from Norton Shores |

Chris was friendly and informative. We just bought a 2010 F-150 Truck that we look forward to driving for many years. Even with the construction everyone had a smile and you can see a sense of pride for their company. I appreciate the attention to make this experience a good one. Thank you - Julie and Roger.

An easygoing buying experience

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

I just traded in my 1998 Mercury Tracer wagon for a 2010 Ford Focus, and I'm very happy with the deal. Taylor is a very friendly and helpful sales associate, and he put in good deal of effort to make sure my insurance company didn't drag their feet with the information that they needed to fax to the dealership. The car was very clean inside and out when the purchase was finalized, and while I would have liked to drive off with a little more gas in the tank, I'm still very satisfied with the overall experience.

Treated like a princess !

by from Allendale, MI |

I had an awesome experience buying a new 2015 Ford Escape. I want to thank Matt Babcock, Bill Fisher, Dave Riemersma, Daivd Niles and Jeff Sweeris for making my dream of a new car happen. You are the knights at the round table going above and beyond to make me feel like a princess. I can't thank you enough.

Preferred is always very honest and trustful

by from Grand Haven, MI |

Took my car in for a 30,000 service. I am always very confident that Preferred is only going to do what's skf0321 absolutely necessary. Due to construction, there wasn't any TV to watch, but that was only a minor issue.

Jason Holland

by from Ravenna,MI |

The customer service we received from Jason Hollland was above and beyond! We weren't an easy sell or easy to please but Jason did just that. Jason and Jeff (finance) worked miracles for us! We were able to get out from underneath a broken vehicle and a high interest rate vehicle to 2 new vehicles that are very manageable!

great!

by from holland |

Awesome service! I worked with Riley at Ford, she is one of the most professional sales consultants, and will take care of you! Highly recommend her to anyone that needs a car!

great sales consultant!

by from Holland, mi |

I've been working with Riley at Preferred Ford, she is the best! Very easy going and doesn't pressure you at all! If you are in need of a new or used car go to her for help!

great sales consultant!

by from grand haven, mi |

Riley has been such a help in buying my vehicle! She is the best to work with, go to her if you are in need of a new or used vehicle! She is so easy going, and there is no pressure!

awesome dealership!

by from Holland, MI |

I would definitely recommend going here and seeing Jason. I went in wanting to stay within a tight budget and they were able to keep me in my budget and get me out of a car I didn't want into and SUV that I love! Everyone there was very friendly and down to earth. Wasn't pressured at all. The process was simple and painless!