Milnes Ford

333 E. Genesee Street, Lapeer, MI 48446

Used 810-667-5000

I love my car.

by from Bloomfield Hills |

I found the car I was looking for on the internet. I drove out to Milnes and was met in the lot by Rhonda Jones. She's a good low pressure salesperson. The whole process went pretty smooth and she was easy to work with. I appreciate the manner in which she conducted the sale. The other staff were very friendly and I would definitely recommend them to friends and family.

Gary Mason

by from Lapeer,Mi. |

A great car buying experience.Rhonda was a no pressure salesperson. The car buying experience for me has been very stressful for many of my vehicle purchases over the years. When the need to purchase a new vehicle was imminent I dreaded the process because of bad experiences with less than trustworthy and pushy salesmen. Rhonda proved to be an exception to the rule. The price quoted turned out to be the price.Rhonda never tried to force the deal. It was a pleasant surprise to work with Rhona.

Buy a new Truck wasn't on my to-do-list yesterday

by from Lapeer, Michigan |

My brother and I just stopped in to "window shop" at Milnes Ford in Lapeer, Michigan yesterday. Rhonda Jones greeted us as we wandered through the lot. We waived her off as we were just "kicking tires",and didn't want to waste her time. She graciously retreated inviting us to bring her any questions. I was attracted to a new 2014 F150 Tremor. She made me an "offer I couldn't refuse" pulling out all the stops by invoking every incentive on the books. By 3 P.M. I drove it home. Rhonda was knowledgeable, attentive and perceptive and quickly earned my trust and confidence. She navigated the sales process with speed and precision. In summary, the entire purchase experience was excellent thanks to Rhonda and the rest of the Milnes team.

Great Job and thanks

by from Lapeer , Mi |

Excellent experience with buying a used vehicle . Val took me through a great and smooth process He had very good knowledge of cars and trucks . Finance dept (Keith and Rhonda Jones was excellent to get the best deal for us. and knew just what to do I felt at home with these guys Hats off to Milnes Ford .. Thanks

Great Service - Not Pushy

by from lapeer, MI |

Rhonda at Milnes Ford was very friendly and helpful. I will be using this dealership for a future purchase and I plan to use the service department this week.

Great service

by from lapeer mi |

My wife and I leased a Ford Fusion from Zachary Gregory. He was a great salesman. Easy to deal with. Answered all our questions we had. And got us. Great price will be glad to do business again when the lease is up. Definitely recommend Zach

WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE

by from FERNDALE MI |

MET RHONDA THROUGH MY FRIEND KEN AND FROM START TO FINISH SHE MADE THE PROCESS A ABSOLUT DREAM . I WOULD HAVE TO SAY THAT SHE IS A TRUE PROFESSIONAL , LET ME TAKE MY TIME WITH NO PRESSURE AT ALL . MILNES FORD IS LUCKY TO HAVE HER .

Rhonda is terrific if you are looking for a used c

by from rochester, mi |

Rhonda is a tremendous sales person. She is patient and truly cares about ensuring you find the right vehicle for your needs. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a used car.

Nice clean dealership ..... Great people

by from Lapeer, MI |

Just leased a 2015 Escape this evening . Nice dealership .... Great people. Patrick helped us find the vehicle in our price range . Rhonda Jones made signing the paperwork a breeze . She is kind and courteous. This is the second time we had the pleasure to work with the dealership in Lapeer in the past six months. It's dealing with someone as kind and thoughtful as Rhonda that makes the financing transactions go smoothly.

Completely refreshing experience! Ask for Rhonda!

by from Lapeer, MI |

I recently purchased my brand new truck from Rhonda at Milnes Ford. She was friendly, knowledgable, professional and I never once felt pressured into making a decision. I had been shopping for a new vehicle on and off for a while and I can tell you the whole process can start to get overwhelming fast. I'm so glad I made the trip to Milnes and found Rhonda, I immediately felt very relaxed working with her and I appreciated that I never felt like I was being "sold". She gave me all the information I needed to make my own decision without the pressure one typically tends to find with car salespeople. Trust me, ask for her to help you! She helps you feel at ease and actually puts the joy back into what can sometimes be an exhausting quest. Thank you Rhonda!!