Milnes Ford

Service 855-227-7904

Milnes Ford in Lapeer, MI

Great experience,Friendly people

by from lapeer mi |

I purchased a new car from Milnes Ford in Dec. The whole process went perfect. My salesperson Art K was professional and honest. This was an awesome day. Renea....

looking no more

by from lapeer mi |

We bought a used car from Milnes Ford in Lapeer..The whole process went smooth. I would send my family and friends to see Art K. We were looking for a good quality car and an honest dealership we found it.

Service that is above and beyond - Ask for Aaron!

by from Lake Charles, LA |

I had an unusual request- I needed detailed information on very specific vehicle for a legal proceeding. I expected that, since my call would not result in a sale, I would be hard pressed to find someone willing to aid me in my quest. I had the great fortune of speaking to Aaron Leonard. This gentleman was top notch- enthusiastic, informative, responsive and very engaged. He was intensely attentive to my request, and even braved harsh weather to get me an immediate response, all the while maintaining a very professional and jovial attitude. While I didn't have the cause to buy a vehicle today, I would fervently recommend seeking him out for his unparalleled attitude and decorum. If only more people could be like him. Thank you so much Aaron! You are the absolute best.

Aaron!

by from Lapeer, MI |

Aaron did a fantastic job helping me purchase a Fusion! Quickly had me in my new car and even synced my iphone for me. I will definately be referring him!

Never been treated better!

by from Rochester, MI |

I have never been treated better at any other car dealership than Milnes! My friend recommended me to Blake Milnes and his sister Brooke Milnes to help me with my car. He was so kind and considerate and treated me like family. Very humble and I have honestly never been treated better. I totally love his sister Brooke too! Proud to know the both of them. I did have one minor service concern with my 07 G6 about 6 months after I bought it. Blake offered to pick up my car, give me a car to drive for the day and he split the cost of the parts and labor. Could not ask for more! Great people to work with. I hope this review helps!! Tim

Best car buying experience ever.

by from Riverside, CA |

I live in the state of California and purchased a dodge viper from milnes ford sight unseen. Tim Ericson was my salesperson and from the beginning he answered all of my questions and assured me that the car was as advertised (mint condition). As I waited for the car to be transported to my home in California, I prayed that the car would meet my expectations. Well I couldn't be a happier customer thanks to Tim Ericson and Milnes ford, This sales person and dealership should be the standard to which dealerships nation wide must follow. Professional, pleasant and honest. You guys are number 1,

Love driving a Ford

by from Columbiaville, Michigan |

When I came into Milnes I was driving a Ford Escape and I left choosing a new Ford Escape. I had such a wonderful experience and Tim Ericson was the biggest reason. He made me feel so comfortable and at ease. He was very patient explaining things to me and he didn't rush me through the decision process. I left with a great peace over my new Escape and a new treasured friend in TIM.

excelent service wonderfull staff

by from Metamora Michigan |

Tim Ericson was very gracious and helpful and went out of his way to find the vehicle we wanted. We felt as though we were doing business at home, They were so helpful going over the controls and assisting getting the vehicle ready to tow with the motorhome "south for the winter". We would certainly return to this dealership for future needs of new or used vehicles. the service dept. did a great job servicing our previous auto. they have always been friendly and trust worthy. Sincerely Dave Taylor

Tim E !

by from lapeer , Mi |

Tim helped at looking at many cars , I found him honest and kind , even when I popped the cluch in one of the cars , he encourage me and said it happend to us all ! it was a nice time looking at cars ! I didn't get stressed out , maybe did but He didn't show it!

Tim Ericson is a great salesperson!!

by from Lapeer, MI |

Tim Ericson is a very smart and intelligent guy. He is a Christian man who knows what he is doing. Milnes Ford of Lapeer is very good and on the ball ready to take care of their customers needs. I have never had a bad experience here.

Very happy with our experience at Milnes Ford!

by from Metamora, MI |

We purchased our 2014 Ford Explorer at Milnes Ford recently and are very happy with our experience there. Our salesperson, Tim Ericson, went out of his way to provide exceptional service. He completed several searches around Michigan for the vehicle we wanted, and when he was unable to find a model with the exact options we wanted, he helped us order one from the factory. From start to finish, Tim provided professional, honest, competent, and reliable assistance, following up with my questions, and getting us a great deal on a great vehicle. Thanks Milnes, and thanks Tim!