Milnes Ford

333 E. Genesee Street, Lapeer, MI 48446

Used 810-667-5000

Nice clean dealership ..... Great people

by from Lapeer, MI |

Just leased a 2015 Escape this evening . Nice dealership .... Great people. Patrick helped us find the vehicle in our price range . Rhonda Jones made signing the paperwork a breeze . She is kind and courteous. This is the second time we had the pleasure to work with the dealership in Lapeer in the past six months. It's dealing with someone as kind and thoughtful as Rhonda that makes the financing transactions go smoothly.

Completely refreshing experience! Ask for Rhonda!

by from Lapeer, MI |

I recently purchased my brand new truck from Rhonda at Milnes Ford. She was friendly, knowledgable, professional and I never once felt pressured into making a decision. I had been shopping for a new vehicle on and off for a while and I can tell you the whole process can start to get overwhelming fast. I'm so glad I made the trip to Milnes and found Rhonda, I immediately felt very relaxed working with her and I appreciated that I never felt like I was being "sold". She gave me all the information I needed to make my own decision without the pressure one typically tends to find with car salespeople. Trust me, ask for her to help you! She helps you feel at ease and actually puts the joy back into what can sometimes be an exhausting quest. Thank you Rhonda!!

Couldn't be happier!!

by from Sylvan Lake, MI |

My husband and I just bought a 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium AWD, not an easy car to find to say the least. Milnes had one and with the help of Aaron Leonard and Keith Perry we drove it off the lot yesterday. Aaron was an awesome salesman, very knowledgable, professional and friendly. Keith got us the best financing possible and even though this dealership is an hour away from us we will be purchasing our next car from them! Thanks for making our experience with you a great one!!

Great people!

by from Port Huron, MI |

I bought a 2011 Ford Fusion sport through milnes ford. They were so helpful and friendly and everything was quick. I would recommend Rhonda Jones to any one that wants to buy a car their. She was so helpful and nice, she will help work with you on prices and deal with any problem you have. I would also recommend financeing with them. Keith Perry there finance manager will try to work with you to get thelowest APR in the business. All around great experience and a great place for to my a car. I will definitely buy my next car there!!

I took my time and they never wavered.

by from Davison, Michigan |

My sales contact was at Milnes Ford was Rhonda Jones. I took my time looking at different makes of pickup trucks and whenever I called back to Rhonda she was as helpful as the first time I had contacted her. Eventually we had to order a truck to get the equipment I wanted and while waiting for it top be built she was again helpful answering questions. Her attention to detail did not waver throughout the process and I am now happy I had her as my dealership sales person.

A new appreciation for Salespeople.

by from Lapeer, MI |

The attention to "satisfying the customer " that I experienced was something I've not felt walking into a dealership in decades. Some of my past experiences at other dealers have tarnished how I feel about car sales people, Rhonda Jones has given me a new outlook on the car buying experience. When I first talked with her on the phone her focus went right to what I was looking for, and she never tried to suggest something I wasn't wanting. I was looking for a needle in a haystack. .... a 2014 Fusion, manual transmission, moonroof, low miles and only 3 preferred colors . She searched the country and actually found some and a couple of them were NEW, she worked on this after hours and would email me late so I'd have the info when I got up in the morning. Anytime I'm in the market for a vehicle I'm calling Rhonda because l know she'll go the extra mile to satisfy her customers all while being so pleasant discussing every detail. The Dealership is all new and also very classy.

VERY HAPPY!!!!

by from Grand Blanc, Mi |

Many thanks to Zach Gregory!!!!...We paid cash for a certified preowned car and he treated us as if we were financing the most expensive car on the lot...He was very honest, like when he said he drove it and it slightly pulled to the left...And when he forgot to call me back, he admitted it and apologized...He was a fresh change from our other experiences with insincere, cocky car sales people...We are VERY HAPPY with our purchase!!!!...

Outstanding Service!

by from Holly, MI |

I cannot rave enough about my latest purchase! Fast, and super friendly service on top of a great deal. So patient and my kids loved him. If you want the best experience buying a car and having a great rapport with someone, make sure you ask for Aaron Leonard!!!

GREAT SERVICE

by from FLINT,MI |

RHONDA JONES DID A WONDERFUL JOB ON SELLING ME MY NEW 2012 F-150. SERVICE WAS GREAT AND THE WHOLE EXPERIENCE WAS WELL WORTH THE VISIT.

Great service, great people

by from Canton, MI |

I purchased a 2013 Ford Fusion there a year-and-a-half ago and have had excellent service ever since including members of the staff going out of their way to make sure things were done above and beyond what is expected. Extremely friendly and helpful staff all around but especially in the service department who I had the most contact with.