Milnes Ford

333 E. Genesee Street, Lapeer, MI 48446

Used 810-667-5000 Used 810-667-5000

My experience with Milnes Ford

by from Wyandotte, MI |

I shop on line for cars (Cars.com) purposely to avoid having to deal with what I refer to as pushy, disingenuous, "cheeseball" salesmen. My experience with Aaron Leonard, smoothed my cynical edge quite a bit. I would not be able to use any of the above adjectives in describing him. He had a wholesome and honest aire about him, and it made the buying process, not only bearable, but actually enjoyable. If anyone I know in the Lapeer area is in the market for a vehicle, I would surely steer them in Aaron's direction.

Milnesford, lapeer

by from Lapeer, Michigan |

Very professional went above and beyond and got me everything I asked for as far as my monthly payment, payment date, and a car I was looking for out of life.

Cody & Rhonda Rocked The Platinum

by from Metamora,MI |

Cody & Rhonda teamed up to make a powerful sales team that won my business from another Ford dealer . Together Rhonda & Cody made me feel comfortable and Cody diligently showed me three different trucks . Cody listened to my priorities - got me a great trade-in - and sold me a 2015 F150 Platinum . Rhonda was very smooth in the assistance and finance department and was not pushy, but confidently steered me through the various contracts and made sure I was good with all the various aspects of financing and protecting my investment . I love Ford and have always owned a Ford - the Milnes Ford Dealership and the employees there exemplify Ford - American made and historically excellent .

I love my car.

by from Bloomfield Hills |

I found the car I was looking for on the internet. I drove out to Milnes and was met in the lot by Rhonda Jones. She's a good low pressure salesperson. The whole process went pretty smooth and she was easy to work with. I appreciate the manner in which she conducted the sale. The other staff were very friendly and I would definitely recommend them to friends and family.

Gary Mason

by from Lapeer,Mi. |

A great car buying experience.Rhonda was a no pressure salesperson. The car buying experience for me has been very stressful for many of my vehicle purchases over the years. When the need to purchase a new vehicle was imminent I dreaded the process because of bad experiences with less than trustworthy and pushy salesmen. Rhonda proved to be an exception to the rule. The price quoted turned out to be the price.Rhonda never tried to force the deal. It was a pleasant surprise to work with Rhona.

Buy a new Truck wasn't on my to-do-list yesterday

by from Lapeer, Michigan |

My brother and I just stopped in to "window shop" at Milnes Ford in Lapeer, Michigan yesterday. Rhonda Jones greeted us as we wandered through the lot. We waived her off as we were just "kicking tires",and didn't want to waste her time. She graciously retreated inviting us to bring her any questions. I was attracted to a new 2014 F150 Tremor. She made me an "offer I couldn't refuse" pulling out all the stops by invoking every incentive on the books. By 3 P.M. I drove it home. Rhonda was knowledgeable, attentive and perceptive and quickly earned my trust and confidence. She navigated the sales process with speed and precision. In summary, the entire purchase experience was excellent thanks to Rhonda and the rest of the Milnes team.

Great Job and thanks

by from Lapeer , Mi |

Excellent experience with buying a used vehicle . Val took me through a great and smooth process He had very good knowledge of cars and trucks . Finance dept (Keith and Rhonda Jones was excellent to get the best deal for us. and knew just what to do I felt at home with these guys Hats off to Milnes Ford .. Thanks

Great Service - Not Pushy

by from lapeer, MI |

Rhonda at Milnes Ford was very friendly and helpful. I will be using this dealership for a future purchase and I plan to use the service department this week.

Great service

by from lapeer mi |

My wife and I leased a Ford Fusion from Zachary Gregory. He was a great salesman. Easy to deal with. Answered all our questions we had. And got us. Great price will be glad to do business again when the lease is up. Definitely recommend Zach

WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE

by from FERNDALE MI |

MET RHONDA THROUGH MY FRIEND KEN AND FROM START TO FINISH SHE MADE THE PROCESS A ABSOLUT DREAM . I WOULD HAVE TO SAY THAT SHE IS A TRUE PROFESSIONAL , LET ME TAKE MY TIME WITH NO PRESSURE AT ALL . MILNES FORD IS LUCKY TO HAVE HER .