Heritage Lincoln

900 West Genesee St, Syracuse, NY 13204

Used 315-472-4534 Used315-472-4534

satisfied with purchase

by from syracuse ,ny |

Recently bought used Lincoln MKZ.Overall ,satisfied with buying process and how everything went. Some back and forth about my trade in value,but that is understandable. They offer to sell me protection plan ,i say no ,they did not tried to push it harder . Overall ,i am happy with dealership and whole process ,would reccomend it .

Terrible!!!!

by from Syracuse ny |

Went there yesterday to hopefully buy a used 2012 mkx with 24,000 miles that they had advertised. The vehicle looked great. I asked to test drive it and the salesman refused. I thought he was joking, and again asked to drive the vehicle. Salesman told me I could only test drive it after I bought it. That is the policy of the 75 year old owner. I laughed and walked out. The salesman followed me to my car lowering the price as we walked. Who buys a used car before test driving it????? If this is how they run their dealership I am glad I found out before I bought from them. My advice is RUN AWAY from this dealer.