Fuccillo Hyundai Of Syracuse

2601 Erie Blvd East, Syracuse, NY 13224

New 888-667-5895 New888-667-5895
Used 888-663-2820 Used888-663-2820
Service 888-480-5970 Service 888-480-5970

The Original House of Huge!

Excellent Service

by from Syracuse, NY |

Give me a ride back to work and pick me up when the service is complete. Very courteous people. Efficient, good service.

Quick and efficient

by from Syracuse, NY |

It was quick and efficient, and I love my nice, Clean car. Making the appointment was handled much more efficiently than in the past. No more being on "hold" forever.

TRADE SELL

by from SYRACUSE |

SALESMAN WAS GREAT TRADE REP WAS CARING AND WORKED TO MAKE A DEAL. I DID NOT EXPECT TOBUY AA CAR THAT DAY.

Fucillo Hyundai

by from Syracuse, NY |

I had a good experience at your Hyundai store . Ryan Swartz sold the car to me. He was great with being patient,low key yet telling me options. He found out if he didn't know and was very friendly.

Vehicle lease experience

by from Syracuse, NY |

Salesman knowledgeable and friendly. Vehicle was clean and delivered in a timely manner. Turning in the old lease vehicle was easy.

May 20, 2016

Daniel, thank you so much for the wonderful review of your experience at Fuccillo Hyundai of Syracuse. We love hearing from great customers like you. If you need anything else in the future please feel free to come back and visit us any time! Sincerely, Bill Hendry - General Manager - (315) 445-7900 ext 533

Fucillo Hyundai of Syracuse, I highly remommend

by from syracuse new york |

The sales manager (Bill Hendry) and the sales person(Marcela Aguzar) were awesome to deal with and made the process much easier.

May 20, 2016

Michael, thank you and congratulations on your purchase! We are so very pleased that we could make your visit easy and hassle free, and we believe that's how every car buying experience should be. We'll pass the kind words along to Bill and Marcela and we hope to see you again in the future. Sincerely, Bill Hendry - General Manager - (315) 445-7900 ext 533

Quick and easy

by from Syracuse, NY |

Quick and easy oil change. Waiting was a breeze. Older gentlemen were attentive and staff member was who processed my car always goes above and beyond. He is Fucillo's best service desk employee.

May 16, 2016

Thank you so much for your excellent input, Migdalia! We're glad to hear that you felt our team went above and beyond to help out with your vehicle needs. We're proud of our service technicians and hope to pass along your great experience to all of our customers. Sincerely, Bill Hendry - General Manager - (315) 445-7900 ext 533

Great products - great people to work with

by from Syracuse, New York |

no pressure applied and my salesman, Darryl Sheaks, was very friendly & worked closely with me to make the deal

May 20, 2016

Thanks for your outstanding review, James! I'm very happy to hear that Darryl was of such help to you. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Sincerely, Bill Hendry - General Manager - (315) 445-7900 ext 533

Great service, solved my cars issue

by from Syracuse, NY |

Always appreciate the shuttle service drivers that will take you back and forth if you don't have a ride. Mechanic was very thorough in diagnosing and resolving an ongoing problem my car has been having.

May 18, 2016

Alan, thank you for leaving us your positive review! We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with the shuttle we provided and the thorough service you received from us. If there is anything more that we can do please come back and see us again. Take care! Sincerely, Bill Hendry - General Manager - (315) 445-7900 ext 533

Great service, easy to work with.

by from Syracuse, New York |

Easy to work with. Coffee and water was available at the waiting room. Completed everything I requested. Preformed services that where due. Received my car cleaner than when I brought it in. Reasonable (short) waiting time. I will be back.

May 13, 2016

We appreciate your marvelous feedback, James. It is our commitment to ensure quality customer care by providing comfortable and relaxing facilities as well as friendly and professional service to our guests. Please come see us for any future needs! Thanks again. Sincerely, Bill Hendry - General Manager - (315) 445-7900 ext 533