Fuccillo Hyundai Of Syracuse

New 888-667-5895
Used 888-663-2820
Service 888-480-5970

It's Huge!

It was great service which is a thing of the past.

by from Syracuse, NY |

Right from the start - Lindsey on the phone was wonderful to me - she even came out of the office to talk to me when I brought the car in. Then the loaner car was a gem, even heated seats for this old lady. The gentleman at the service desk, Mark, took time for me and when the car was done and he call to say it was ready, I was so suprised as I was told it would take up to two weeks to fix and it was only a couple of days. I will be getting another car in the spring and you will be my first stop. Thank you.

A pleasure in car buying experiences

by from Syracuse, NY |

Friendly, knowledgeable staff. No pressure. Moved right along. Not a dragged out process. Have always enjoyed working with this dealership and am eager to refer others.

serviced my 2010 Hyundai Sante FE Fuccillo Hyundai

by from syracuse, ny |

I can always get an appointment right away and the shuttle service is a bonus at Fuccillo Hyundai in Syracuse, NY. Highly recommend them for all your service needs.

Great to work with from service to sales!

by from Morrisville, New York |

although my payments are higher than I had been paying (yeh,yeh things cost more now), I was pleased because my old car (2 yrs left on loan) was paid in full, I didn't need a down payment, my payments are $100 more, I have a great warranty, roadside assistance, gap insurance, my phone was programed to the blue tooth...I arrived at 10am for factory recall work on my old car and was home by 3:15pm with a new car!! I also got a full tank of gas!! Great experience!! Thanks!

Good Salesman

by from Syracuse New York |

Our sales person was very pleasent and not pushy and I would buy another car from Fuccillo. This is my second car from there and i am very satisfied

Hugely happy customer!

by from Fayetteville, NY |

I was tended to extremely quickly; I was met by very pleasant people from start to finish. I was given a ride to and from work by a delightful, personable gentleman (Doug Byrd?).

Great service

by from Syracuse NY |

What I liked is when I pulled in the shop and when I got out there was a gentleman there to put a floor mat and a seat cover in my car so it would not get any oil or Grease stain on them .He was very polite and took pleasure in taking care of my car Thank you and keep up the good work.

January 22, 2014

Thank you, We try to make things as simple as we can for our customers.

Service appreciated

by from Syracuse, NY |

No unneeded added services pushed on me which makes me feel I will be able to trust them a bit more in the future if they say I need to do anything additional.

January 22, 2014

We look forward to having long lasting relationships with all of our customers. Thank you for your feedback.

Great experience

by from Dewitt, NY |

Ryan Joslin, our Sales Consultant, was the best part of our experience. Your Dealership called me for a text drive. When I arrived, Ryan immediately introduced himself, gave me a cup of coffee and some pop corn, and went outside in the snow and cleaned off a 2013 Elantra to text drive. I was glad to drive in the snow as I wanted to test it in a snowstorm. During the drive, Ryan was very friendly and knowledgeable about the questions I had, and helpful showing me some of the new features. I was not planning to discuss the cost, but because of his friendly personality, we did negotiate the price, and after consulting with the Business Manager, Ryan returned with a fair offer. A few days later, my wife and I, met with Ryan. She picked out a color, drove it, and after a short negotiation period and some paperwork, we drove home with our new 2013 Elantra. Thanks again to Ryan and the dealership at Hyundai.

January 22, 2014

Ronald, Thank you for taking the time to write this great review of your experience with our team and dealership. I am extremely pleased to hear that Ryan was able to provide you with excellent customer service during your visit, as well as ease any concerns you had following your purchase. We hope to see you for your future automotive needs! Sincerely, Lisa Morris-BDC Manager

The service representative Dominic was excellent.

by from Syacuse, New York |

The service representative Dominic was excellent. He listened to our problem and then proceeded to resolve the issue. Our problem was a punctured tire that needed to be replaced. I brought a copy of all our warranties, as I was unsure which one was pertinent to our situation. In less than ten seconds he had located the applicable one on the dealership computer. Dominic then told us he would do his best to contact the warranter and file the claim. He advised us to go home and he would contact us when he had a response. As promised he called to tell us that the vehicle was ready to be picked up. When we arrived he said the car was ready at no charge to us. Dominic made our Christmas after Christmas!!!

January 22, 2014

Kevin, Thank you for taking the time to write this great review of your experience with our team and dealership. I am extremely pleased to hear that Dominic, and our service department were able to provide you with excellent customer service during your visit. We hope to see you for your future automotive needs! Sincerely, Lisa Morris-BDC Manager