Fuccillo Hyundai Of Syracuse

2601 Erie Blvd East, Syracuse, NY 13224

New 888-667-5895
Used 888-663-2820
Service 888-480-5970

2014 is 12 months of HUGE!!!

Wonderful sales person

by from Syracuse, NY |

Ed worked hard to find me the exact car I wanted. Because it was a manual transmission I wanted, he had to put forth extra effort to find it.

February 18, 2015

Diann, thank you for writing such a great review about your experience at our dealership! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience with Ed was so positive. We always do our best to make sure all of our customers leave with the right vehicle and we're glad that you're enjoying yours. We look forward to seeing you again. Sincerely, Lisa Morris-BDC Manager (315) 445-7900

Well....can't say I bought the vehicle.

by from Syracuse NY |

Made an appointment to test drive a preowned Audi through Cars.com link. Corresponded back and forth with the Internet sales rep for date and time. Pulled up to dealership and did not see car! Which is unusual when appointment was made from my previous experiences. Walked in door and sales rep approached me and stated I was to test drive the vehicle and asked for Chelsea. Sat and waited for " my paperwork" but rep started new paperwork to kill time. ( first question was " what's your budget?" My budget is the car I came to test drive! )He then went to get car...I waited and waited...and waited. Came back 20 minutes stated can't find car paperwork.... Waited.... Stated can not get vehicle started...waited ... Then asked if I wanted to reschedule after 50 minutes of small talk and waiting. As I left, car was running and did look at, but did not drive. Rep wasn't the most knowledgable on vehicle, in all fairness, was not the make of the dealership. But should be careful what is said because the potential buyer was knowledgable and knew some of the statements were not correct. Did not go back for reschedule test drive of vehicle unfortunately.

February 11, 2015

Thank you for alerting us of this issue. I would like to apologize for your experience. Your feedback regarding your visit with us will be taken into deep consideration so we can identify the areas of our customer service that need improvement. I would like to assure you that we never intend to do anything to upset our customers, however, if you are willing to contact us at your convenience, we would be more than happy to further discuss the issue and move forward in a positive direction. Best, Lisa Morris - BDC Manager (315) 445-7900

Great service, good cost for repair, repair done.

by from Syracuse, NY |

Easy explanation of repair needed. Courteous service techs. Reasonable repair cost. Repair completed in the time frame given by service department.

February 9, 2015

Shirley, thank you for your kind words. We feel our service department is what makes Fuccillo Hyundai Syracuse special. Reviews like yours help us to make sure that we're meeting the needs of our customers and we're glad to hear that you were pleased with your visit. We look forward to seeing you for your next service appointment! Sincerely, Lisa Morris-BDC Manager (315) 445-7900

7,500 mile checkup & service

by from Syracuse, NY |

Service was done quicker than I expected. Everyone very polite. Waiting room clean with free coffee. No car wash due to extreme cold was understandable.

February 2, 2015

David, Thank you for using our service department and the kind words about Fuccillo Hyundai Syracuse. We plan to continue giving great customer service and a comfortable place for all our guests during their stay at our dealership. Don't hesitate to ask if there is anything else we can do to help you. Sincerely, Lisa Morris-BDC Manager (315) 445-7900

Great people, clean and comfortable facility

by from Syracuse, NY |

Everyone is very friendly. Our sales rep, who we have purchased from in the past, is absolutely the best ! The dealership is very clean and comfortable.

January 28, 2015

Paula, We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your sales experience. We are very humbled by your kind words and delighted to know that our guest sees and appreciates all our efforts. Sincerely, Lisa Morris-BDC Manager

Fuccillo will be my car provider going forward.

by from Syracuse, New York |

I did not feel any pressure from the salesman, he answered all my questions, and did a great job with my financing, as well as allowing me to drive my new car off the lot that day. Will definitely recommend to any friend in need of a car.

January 27, 2015

Matthew, We cannot thank you enough for your wonderful review of Fuccillo Hyundai Syracuse and for your referrals! It was a pleasure to assist you and please let us know when we can do so again! Sincerely, Lisa Morris-BDC Manager

Excellent Customer Service ! Zero hassle !

by from Syracuse, NY |

I am still in shock at what a breeze it was to go from just contemplating on getting a car to DRIVING away in a brand new car ... No hassle .. No problems .. Barry Grant was a wonderful sales person to work with !! I don't have the greatest credit plus I HAVE no credit ... So I did not think I could get anything ... They made it happen !!! I drove off with a 2015 Elantra ... I love it !!

January 27, 2015

Mindy, thank you and congratulations on your purchase! We are so very pleased that we could make your visit easy and hassle free, and we believe that's how every car buying experience should be. We are sincerely grateful for your loyalty and enjoy your new 2015 Elantra! Follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook to catch the latest specials! Sincerely, Lisa Morris-BDC Manager

Great place to buy - worth the drive!

by from Groton, NY |

Darryl, our salesman was great - he understood what we wanted and worked very hard to help us find just the right SUV for us.

January 20, 2015

Evelyn, we would like to thank you for your wonderful feedback about your experience at our dealership! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience with Darryl was so positive. We always do our best to make sure all of our customers leave with the right vehicle and we're glad that you're enjoying yours. We look forward to seeing you again. Sincerely, Lisa Morris-BDC Manager

Exceptional Service,

by from Syracuse, NY |

All of Sales Personell were all friendly, not only my sales person. They all went above and beyond to make sure that I was ok or if i needed anything. Also, I like that all of sales/management wore identifying Fuccillo Gear, even identifying Management with the different collar.

January 18, 2015

Louella, thank you very much for taking your time to leave us a great review! We are pleased to hear about your great experience at Fuccillo Hyundai Syracuse! If there is anything else we can do for you just give us a call! Sincerely, Lisa Morris-BDC Manager

outstanding, pleasant experience in a dealership

by from Syracuse , N.Y. |

My Salesman was extremely courteous, and he was able to work with me to get the pricing and features I wanted in my purchase.

January 14, 2015

George, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. It helps us to know when we are doing well because it is what we strive to do on an everyday basis. I am very happy to hear about your positive experience at Fuccillo Hyundai Syracuse. Congratulations on the new vehicle! If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back in for a visit. Sincerely, Lisa Morris-BDC Manager