Betten Baker Chevrolet Buick

930 OMalley Dr, Coopersville, MI 49404

New 877-438-9187
Used 888-479-9827
Service 877-880-2089

"I guarantee the highest trade-in value, lowest prices, and lowest payments." -Chris Baker, Co-owner

Exceptional customer service

by from Muskegon, mi |

I hardly ever write reviews but feel compelled to write about our experience at betten baker. My husband and I were looking for a used suburban and we were in a time crunch before our new baby arrived. We worked with Joe Adam. He and his team worked quickly and professionally to find us exactly what we wanted, even though they didn't have that specific car on the lot! We were so impressed with how everyone there worked together to quickly meet our needs. The whole process was efficient, friendly and we got exactly what we wanted with no hassles! I would highly recommend Joe Adam and the staff at betten baker.

BEST CAR DEALER IN THE AREA

by from Grand Rapids |

If you want great customer service this is the place to buy your next vehicle. I have shopped at many dealers but the sales representatives at Betten-Baker were the most professional of any I have worked with in the past years. Parker Reinhart was very professional but not pushy and didn't rush me into any decision. He was very thorough and walked me through the process step by step. He didn't try to sell me something I didn't want but gave me exactly what I wanted. I also worked with Scott Baker on the financing of my vehicle and he worked hard for days to get me the best price for my trade in and he got me the best rate for a new car lease payment. I don't write these reviews much but I felt so strongly about my experience at Betten-Baker Chevrolet in Coopersville that I wanted everyone else to know what a great experience they will have in purchasing a car at this dealer.

Nice dealership

by from Michigan |

I went in this dealership to buy a new car. The salesman Joe Adam helped me to look at all the new cars. He was so helpful and so nice. I have to get my tax check back then I plan to come back and ask for Joe Adam to help me with my new car purchase.

Salesman was very pleasant

by from Michigan |

The salesman Joe Adam was very pleasant and very knowledgeable. What a pleasure he was to work with in buying a new car. I didn't buy one at this time but plan to in the near future and will ask for Joe Adam to help me.

Great experience

by from Marne, Michigan |

Purchased an Equinox from salesman Joe Adam. He is very helpful explaining features and walked us through the features during and after the test drive. There are follow up calls or emails to make sure you are pleased with your vehicle. The dealership is very comfortable to visit. Everyone was very helpful from start to finish. Was able to drive vehicle home that day.

Great buying experience

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

I recently purchased a Buick Regal from Joe Adam and had a fantastic experience. I got reasonable trade in value for my clunker and still was able to negotiate the sale price. I'd buy from this dealer again.

Great Service & Staff

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

Immediately upon arriving, I was greeted by Mike Shoemaker. Mike was very patient in allowing me to make the decision on which car I was going to buy and let me test several makes and models prior to making my final decision. He also helped to compare and contrast the features and pricing of each of the models that I tested, allowing me to feel more confident in my purchase decision.

Malibu buyer

by from Grand Rapids, Mi. |

Brad smith in sales was very helpful and Scott Baker in finance made the transition from out 2012 Cruize very easy! I would recommend this dealership!!

Great service!!

by from Muskegon, Mi |

I bought a 2010 suburban LTZ from Joe Adam in 2012. They didn't have the vehicle on the lot that I was looking for but they were able to find the exact vehicle that I was looking for and got it to me within 72 hours. Joe and the rest of the staff made buying a vehicle an easy and enjoyable experience. I would recommend betten to anyone and I certainly will be back when it's time to buy again!!

Thank you to Joe & Betten Baker Family

by from Grand Haven, MI |

I was referred to Betten Baker in Coopersville by a friend, and couldn't have been more pleased with the experience. Joe Adam took excellent care of me and my family and made it a genuinely fun experience! Thank you to Joe and the folks at Betten Baker for flawless service and a business well worth referring a friend to.

Brad Smith

by from Grand Rapids MI |

I had a great experients with Bergen Baker and I would recremend it to anyone.