Szott M-59 Toyota

4178 Highland Road, Waterford, MI 48328

New 888-215-9929
Used 888-822-3133
Service 866-699-3290

Szott M-59 Toyota is proud to have a large inventory of new Toyota and Scions!

Wonderful experience all around!

by from Rochester Hills, MI |

I purchased a 2014 Corolla today from Szott, and I could not have had a better purchase experience. It started with being met at the door by my salesperson, Ray Sadler, who greeted me with a smile and a handshake, and just got better from there. This is my first new car purchase in 14 years and I was pleased at how efficiently and professionally everything was completed. Everyone at Szott is courteous, professional and friendly, and there is absolutely no pressure to buy. I can't thank Ray enough! A big thank you to Tim as well, pulling double duty today to help complete the financing paperwork--he, too, was nothing but courteous and professional and thoroughly explained all the purchase documents. I am very pleased with my purchase and love my new car. I highly recommend Szott--definitely worth the drive! Thank you again, Ray and Tim!

2014 rav4 purchase

by from davisburg,mi. |

Our purchase of our new RAV4 was handled by Ray Sadler at Szotts Toyota Waterford Michigan. Mr. Sadler was very professional and helpful in letting us chose which vehicle best suited our needs. We would highly recommend Mr. Sadler for his straight forward sales technique.

Our fourth purchase and more satisfied than ever

by from Milford, MI |

Eugene Ilin has, once again, made our vehicle purchase enjoyable.

No High-Pressure Sales Techniques

by from Walled Lake, MI |

Buying a car is usually an experience that I dread due to the high pressure sales techniques that most sales people employ. But my husband and I found Tim Maxwell, Dave Radcliffe and Marko Helz very down to earth. They treated us with respect and worked with us to stay within our budget. When we asked questions; we got straight, easy to understand answers. This dealership had an atmosphere that was pleasant, not like so many dealerships that are loud and seem more like a chaotic circus. The folks who helped us are the kind that make you want to come back because they make you feel valued. I would recommend this dealership to anyone in the market to buy a car.

Thanks Bob Morris, for the great experience!

by from White Lake, MI |

Thanks Bob Morris, for the great experience, and wonderful 05' Prius!! ... I was in the market for a used car, something $10k or less. Many of the dealerships I went to tried talking me into something more expensive. "You'll get a lot more car for only another $4k, $5k... $8k..." Since they didn't want to listed to the fact that I was on a strict budget, I decided to look elsewhere. I came across Szott while looking through local online listings. Specifically, I found a Toyota Prius that fit my budget. I hadn't considered a hybrid, thinking that it would be out of my price range. After checking online reviews of the 05' Prius, and considering the single owner, and 61,500 miles, I was excited to check it out. I stopped in after work, close to closing time. Bob Morris met with me, and went out of his way to stay late, and make sure that I got in a test drive. An hour later, after a lap around the block, and some discussion with Bob, we came to an agreement on price and I had myself a car. No pressure mind you, just honest pro's and con's, and compassion for my situation. He never tried to push me into anything higher price, or lead me in a direction I was reluctant to go. I told Bob that I had financing already, at 2.75%. He explained that he probably wouldn't be able to beat that, but he would give it a try. The next day I had a 2.5% rate thanks to Bob's help, and it was a very easy process going through the dealership. Bob even gave be a full breakdown of the work that had been done to the car between the trade-in from the original owner, and me taking the keys. And they did a great job! What a fantastic car buying experience! It's been a few months now, and I've gone through more than a few tanks of gas on my commutes to and from work, etc. My best tank so far got me 53MPG! YEAH! It's only getting better as the weather warms up. Szott M-59 Toyota - Highly Recommended! And look for Bob Morris. He will definitely steer you in the right direction!

Great Customer Service

by from Pontiac, Michigan |

We are highly satisfied with the service of this dealership and their salesman Eugene Ilin and we'll definitely recommending them to our family & friends..

Con Job

by from Wixom, MI |

I had never leased or purchased a Toyota until visiting this dealership. Ended up leasing a vehicle, and they changed the contract 3 times in 3 days ... kept saying they made small errors and I had to keep coming back in to re-sign. Overall, I got taken for about an extra $3,000 on a 3-year lease. I had put $4,000 down on it, and it is almost 30k miles under what has been paid for. Just went back to see what deal they could make with an early turn in b/c the pmt. I ended up with was $80 more per mo. than what I was quoted in the first place, and I'm having a hard time making these payments. Was told I could get all the terms I had asked for on a 100,000 mile used car (payment, warranty, term, etc.), , while they parked my current car far away. After 5 hours of waiting for them to actually produce paperwork with those terms, they came back $50 more per mo., 1 yr. less warranty, an additional 2 years on the loan, etc. All of that, and, in addition, the finance guy said he had gotten me a lower interest rate through another lender. WHAT? Where was that quote in the first place? I walked out. Can't wait for my lease to end. The finance people at this dealership are just plain crooked. Don't go there!

Szott M-59 Toyota responded to this review

May 5, 2014

Szott M-59 Toyota sincerely apologizes for the hard time and hassle that you dealt with when you originally leased your RAV4 two years ago. We had just acquired the Toyota franchise, and we are sorry that there were multiple mistakes in your contract at that time. Thank you for coming back in to discuss face to face some alternative options to meet your needs. We are working diligently to find a car that will meet your targeted payment of $200 month. We are confident that we will still be able to turn this experience into a positive one!

great dealership and outstanding salesman

by from bloomfield, mi |

Dave r. is an outstanding kind and helpful sales person and szott's is a good and clean warm dealership... my whole experience was great.... thank you dave.... on my way home after finding out my 79 corolla needed too many repairs I stopped by szott's... I looked around at the different cars new and used... and when I found the new corollas I was really happy.... I've had corollas for a long time and like them..... my sales man came out after giving me some time to look on my own.. dave r. is the best sales person I have ever worked with.... I usually don't like dealing with them cuz they are pushy.... dave was kind and helpful... knowledgeable and supportive... he wasn't pushy and trying to force a sale.... he was honest and looking out for my needs and wants.... because of dave r. I bought a car that night.... if he was a typical pushy sales person I would have left the dealership and would not have bought a car... but because of dave's kind assistance I bought a corolla that I am very happy with.... and dave is part of my happiness with my car.... dave is the best sales person I have ever dealt with... he cares about the people he is working with... he has a good heart and makes looking for a car comfortable and enjoyable... the facility and the rest of the staff are really nice.... the dealership is clean and easy to get around in.... all of the staff are very kind and helpful... even the general sales manager dan... was kind and helpful... I went to him to ask a question not because of any problems...cashing out went smoothly and the man that helped me with that was nice.... when I had my accessories put on the service section was nice and caring and helpful... I will and have recommended szott's to other people and especially my salesman dave r.... dave is a rare sales person with a big heart and a lot of knowledge about the cars and makes buying a car feel good... I felt safe with dave and trusted him and our sale and love my new corolla.... this is a rare and wonderful... exceptional dealership.... clean.. and warm and helpful..... with a big heart.... and my price was ok too... I wasn't planning on buying a car that night but just found out I was going to need a new car and drove away with a beautiful one.... and I smile when I see it and drive it..... thank you dave r. and szott's

A truly GREAT price - with service to match.

by from White Lake, MI |

I just purchased a low-mileage 2013 CRV at Szott. First, since price is usually the bottom line for buyers, I was thrilled to find that theirs was BY FAR a better deal than competitors. Using the 'Real Deal' price check tool (which they kindly include on their website) I confirmed what I had painstakingly found on my own - that the CRV I was checking out at Szott was being offered at an unbeatable price. On the other end of the equation - I was very satisfied with the value given for my trade-in. The customer service I received was first rate. Bob Morris met with me by appointment, had the car ready to go, and quickly had me on my way for a test drive. I had excellent financing already arranged with my credit union, but Bob and his finance manager were able to secure even BETTER rates through a bank - saving me more money! I was out the door with a great new ride in a short amount of time. The car had been nicely prepped and cleaned - nothing missed. I just don't know what more I could ask. I would personally recommend Szott if you're looking for a used vehicle.

Bought online

by from Lexington KY |

I dealt with Bob Morris. Had a few questions and concerns, called him and he answered or called right back. Went up from KY on a nasty snow day. Looked at the truck and was everything the ad said. Paperwork done quick and back on the ice an snowy road to ky in a 2010 Tundra 4x4. Thanks Bob.

Will definitely buy at Szott Toyota again

by from Madison Heights, MI |

Bought a uses Toyota Sienna from Bob Morris and will return when it's time to buy again. I really appreciated his straight-forward, no pressure approach to sales. He was available to answer questions when I called and friendly when I met him in person. I got a fair deal without the hassle of haggling. Satisfied buyer her.