Delehanty Ford

1510 E Pierson Rd, Flushing, MI 48433

2012 Ford Fusion

by from Swartz Creek, Michigan |

Very good place to buy a vehicle...would buy from again. Very professional!

Used Buick Lucerne

by from Mt. Pleasant, MI |

Found this slightly used Buick Lucerne on line and drove to sight on a Friday afternoon. Salesman Mike Henderson made the sale happen in just a couple of hours. The price was right, the experience was great, very professional treatment, very happy with the vehicle. Will suggest friends to shop here. Thanks Mike!

Outstanding Dealership

by from Fenton, Mi |

I just took delivery of a 2012 F150 from Delehanty Ford and from the second we arrived they were extremely helpful. Keith made sure my wife and I were comfortable and informed with every decision we made and once we decided on our purchase they let is go out to lunch while they prepared the paperwork so once we returned my vehicle was cleaned and filled with fuel and all we had to do is sign the paperwork. No waiting, no hassle and once the paperwork was done we got our tutorial on the Sync system and all of the vehicle features. They even set my phone up to work with the Sync. Delehanty Ford has and outstanding team and they truly understand what customer service means. I would strongly recommend anyone that wants a Great experience when buying a vehicle to head to Delehanty Ford. You will NOT be disappointed.

NEW CAR PURCHASE FORM DELEHANTY FORD

by from CHESANING, MI |

I TOOK DELIVERY ON MY NEW FORD TAURUS SHO THIS MORNING. WHAT A GREAT EXPERIENCE. DAVE MANGES HAS HANDLED MY BUSINESS FOR OVER 15 YEARS. THERE IS NEVER ANY PROBLEMS OR SNAGS, HE IS LIKE FAMILY TO CAROL AND I. ALL THE PAPER WORK WAS READY TO SIGN AND THE CAR WAS OUT FRONT AND READY FOR DELIVERY. HE EXPLAINED THE OPERATION OF THE VEHICLE. HE THEN INTODUCED US TO LORI JAGIELSKI WHO SPENT OVER AN HOUR EXPLAING THE SYNC SYSTEN AND THE NAV SYSTEM, SHE IS A SUPER YOUNG LADY. LORI WAS SUPER PATIENT WITH US AS WE ARE NOT SAVY WITH ELECTRONICS. ANY QUESTIONS WERE ANSWERED INSTANTLY. LORI ALSO EXPLAINED SEVERAL THINGS TO DO IN CASE OF A MEDICAL EMERGENCY. I HAVE SEVERE HEALTH PROBLEMS. SHE IS A EMT RESPONDER AND GAVE US INFORMATION THAT MAY SAVE MY LIFE SOMEDAY. THANKS LORI THANKS FOR THE GREAT SERVICE AT THE DELEHANTY DEALERSHIP. AM LOOKING FOREWARD TO MANY MORE YEARS OF DEALING WITH A SUPER NICE TEAM. TOM AND CAROL SEVCECH

New Car Purchase

by from Burton, MI |

DELEHANTY FORD was highly recommended by many of my friends and not only were they friendly, fast and had a very large variety of vehicals, They were very trustworthy and that's what sold me. I would never even think of buying or leasing another vehicle, especially a Ford, from anywhere else but DELEHANTY FORD of Flushing. thanks guys!!

New Fusion in a day, from out of town.

by from Lansing, MI |

Went to Delehanty as they had more choices we were looking for. Both Keith and Lee were great to work with and resolved any questions. We are very happy with our new Fusion from Delehanty.

Best car-buying experience, ever

by from Grand Blanc, MI |

I submitted my name, etc., to Delehanty Ford on-line, received a phone call the next day, explained to Keith that I was looking for a Fusion to lease, asked for their best price, and got no run-around, hemming or hawing, or "dealing" from them. I made an appointment for the next day, the exact car I wanted was waiting for me near the showroom. There was no tag-teaming, no waiting, just complete professionalism from the folks at Delehanty. Gary did the paperwork questions/deal. He and Keith got me all of the incentives and rebates possible, and the great lease price that I wanted. Laurie took a half hour to teach me some of the "innards" of the computerized components (bluetooth, etc.), and she is very good at it. I left Delehanty's with a feeling of goodwill, I honestly mean that. This is a dealership that will get my business now and in the future.

Vrooooom

by from Flint, MI |

What a great experience! Love my new (gently used) truck. Thank you Dave... we will be back again. Your patience before, during, and after the sale is greatly apprecitated.

2007 Ford Focus

by from Mt. Morris, Mi |

First, let me start off by saying I am a 20 year old female, working full time and going to school full time. I have no established credit whatsoever. I also have 3 hits on my credit report. This being said, Keith Waligora and Randy Riley strived to get me approved for a vehicle. And they did. I left with a 2007 Ford Focus with only 40,000 miles. This vehicle is beautiful. It looks brand new, and drives perfectly. Delehanty Ford took great care of me, and by far exceeded my expectations. For the first time in my life, I head "approved", and am now establishing credit. I have low monthly payments (only $185), and am on a short-term loan (only 3-4 years). I will continue to do business with Delehanty in the years to come, and I would recommend anyone else in the area to do the same.

Delehanty Ford responded to this review

January 30, 2012

Hillary, We were more than happy to help when others wouldn't. We will continue to take care of you and your family when the time comes back around!

2012 Ford Fiesta

by from Flint Mi |

Delehanty Ford gave me the best possible price on my new vehicle and trade in without wasting two and a half hours of my time like the last dealership.

Delehanty Ford responded to this review

January 27, 2012

Michael, make sure all of your friends and family know where to come for the lowest price and highest trade value. We thank you for your business!