Bill Rapp Super Store

New 866-445-0588
Used 877-695-1421
Service 877-718-5694

Make the Smart Choice with the Bill Rapp Superstore

first service call with Bill Rapp.

by from Skaneateles, NY |

I bought my 2011 truck with 31000 miles on it. My first service last week with 36400 miles. The 4 wheel drive needed service and it was "out of warranty" A good dealer, a caring dealer, a dealer I would refer a friend to would have at least tried to get the repair covered my the manufacture. I can tell you that I would refer a friend to Crest Cadillac. You should find out how they treat their customers. And use it as a model for how you handle customers. Ivan Lindgen disappointed customer

Service on 2012 Buick Lacrosse

by from Skaneateles, NY |

Service was prompt, courteous, and correct. My Buick drove like new after I had an oil change, tire rotation, and inspection. A pleasant surprise at checkout was a $10.00 rebate!

Problem not fixed

by from Syracuse, ny |

Bill in service was very helpful, the shuttle service was outstanding. But I have a problem with my automatic hatch locking mechanism and I was told it was fixed. When I got home, the problem was exactly the same and the panel that was removed to try to fix it was lying in my rear cargo area. I called and Bill said I would have to come back again. Not happy about that but everything else with my service was excellent.

Variety of vehicles; helpful salespeople

by from Syracuse, NY |

Everything! There were many vehicles to choose from on the lot. Your courteous and extremely helpful salesperson, Brian was terrific. He spent a lot of time with my son and me answering questions, test driving, as if he had all the time in the world to spend with just us. My son and I visited the Bill Rapp dealership for about two hours early that Saturday morning followed by visits to several other dealerships for the next 4-5 hours. Late that day we returned to Rapp's to ask Brian to put my name on that black Subaru Crosstrek, and draw up the paperwork for the car of my dreams! I love it!

Great Buying Experience

by from Syracuse, NY |

I felt that my representative really worked for me. I told him what I needed and he made it happen. I loved that they were not pushy and they were willing to accommodate to my schedule. Very pleased and would highly recommend this dealership and more importantly I would recommend working with Scott Stocking.

GEAT FACILITY...NICE SALESFORCE

by from syracuse, ny |

EVERY ONE WAS FRIENDLY AND POLITE AND TRIED THEIR MOST TO MAKE A DEAL FOR ME. SALESMAN WAS VERY HELPFUL WITH INFO ON THE CAR AND ITS SPECIAL FEATURES.

Excellent customer service and nice dealership

by from Syracuse, NY |

Everyone was helpful and very nice to work with. We were always made to feel welcome and everyone at the dealership seemed to work as a team. When our salesman was busy with another customer, he asked another salesman to work with us until he was free. Rich Hanlon answered our questions and helped us get the car we wanted in record time. Phil Rapp was very nice and helpful in getting us approved for the financing. Buying a car should always be this pleasant an experience.

Great Experience

by from Cato, NY |

Russ Lee is an excellent salesman. He knows what he is talking about and listens to us and helps us find what we are looking for. We came back to Bill Rapp because of him.

Bill Rapp Subaru

by from Syracuse, NY |

Showroom was pleasant. The salesman seemed to know his stuff considering e hasn't worked there long. He got all the required paperwork from DMV & the insurance co. Finance manager explained everything and got me a better warranty than he first presented but he didn't know my driving requiements until we talked. Overall, juob well done except for below.

Great staff , simple sale.

by from Syracuse, NY |

Was able to buy with out an issue. Tom has sold to me in the past, was very happy to see him sitting at the desk when I walked in.