Bill Rapp Super Store

New 866-445-0588
Used 877-695-1421
Service 877-718-5694

Make the Smart Choice with the Bill Rapp Superstore

Great staff , simple sale.

by from Syracuse, NY |

Was able to buy with out an issue. Tom has sold to me in the past, was very happy to see him sitting at the desk when I walked in.

Fantastic salesman

by from East Syracuse NY |

I have been in the market for a couple months now and seriously looking for the past two weeks. I was not set on any make or model and visited several dealerships, looking at both buying and leasing, new and used cars. I eventually made my way to Bill Rapp Nissan, which is a convenient location about 1 mile from my office. It was here that I first met sales rep ROBERT P MAHANEY. Not only was Mr Mahaney extremely knowledge in regards to the Nissan lineup and all of your features, he was also the most personable and pleasant salesperson I had delt with in my entire car searching experience. I can honestly say that it was my customer experience with Mr Mahaney that "sealed the deal" and made me go with the Nissan in the end. He is truly an asset to your business. I look forward to dealing with him in the future and have already recommended him to several family members and colleges.

Great service and wonderful staff.

by from Syracuse, N.Y. |

Everyone was very friendly. My sales person, Kristy Mitchell, was very knowledgeable about the car I was interested in. But, I guess the best part of the visit was no one was pushy and tried to force us to buy. Gave us a great price a fair trade in. Needless to say I am very happy.

Excellent buying experience with sales rep.

by from Geneva, NY |

Vehicle listed on Cars.com. Discounted sales price on purchased truck. Very good trade in allowance on my Tacoma. Easy access off 690. to Thomplon Rd.

There is no Rapp like Bill Rapp

by from Chittenango,NY |

Outstanding service provided by Tony Madonna. As a first time buyer with Bill Rapp I was never pressured into making a deal. All my questions were handled on a very professional level. Tony made sure that my husband and I were comfortable at all times. Going over the paper work and taking a quick tour through the service center was great. I will highly recommend your dealership and Tony to my friends and family. Thank You to All..... Laura Iacampo Chittennago, NY

Rapp and Russ deliver again!

by from Syracuse, NY |

Russ Lee! This is the second time I've come to him for a car. The first time was so easy and pleasurable that I decided to come back again, and bring my girlfriend with me so she could get a new car too. Russ was a class act as always, no pressure, no messing around. I'll definitely be calling him again next time.

Bought 2 Subaru's

by from Dewitt, NY |

I recently purchased 2 Subaru's from them. The sales people were knowledgeable and helpful. I researched the cars beforehand and knew basically what I wanted. However they were very helpful in picking accessories, even to the extent that they advised me not to get certain ones, as they would not have been useful for what I needed. After we settled, and I decided to take their low interest rate loan, they even called me later to say they had found a bank whose rate was lower still. It's hard to not accept rates of 0.9%. After buying the first car for my daughter, and when our family car, a 2000 Mercury Mountaineer, developed mechanical problems, I did not hesitate to go back for the second car. I would certainly return again, if needed.

Bill Rapp Super Store responded to this review

September 30, 2013

Hello A SupraLover, Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience here at the Bill Rapp Superstore when you recently purchased your 2 Subaru vehicles. All of us here at the dealership are committed to taking care of our customers and providing excellent service! We hope that you enjoy your new vehicles. Thank you again for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you soon. Thank you!

Service Dept. Policies

by from Syracuse, N.Y. |

My wife and I have purchased 4 vehicles, traded in 3 vehicles, and recommended several friends (who also purchased vehicles) from your dealership since 2002. We will not be doing so, anymore. We have enjoyed our relationship with Julie Moore over the years, and while the service dept. personnel for both, my 2009 Subaru, and 2012 Nissan Altima, has been very accommodating, and professional, in their interactions and repairs, I must question its customer policies. I pd out $1200.00 for a 60,000 mile check-up of my Subaru (okay), only to be told a week later that my air conditioner repairs would cost another $1500.00. I pd out about $400.00 on the15,000 mile check-up of my 2012 Altima (okay), only to be told that it required another $200.00 3 mths later after taking it in for a simple tire repair. Either the vehicles do not live up to their reputations in terms of durability, or the practice policies of your Service Dept. are questionable. I will continue to use your dealership for service (with considerable speculation) until I trade these two vehicles, but I cannot, in good conscience, purchase, or recommend purchase, from your dealership any further. Thanks for your time...which I'm certain, is very valuable. Ernest

Outstanding!

by from Rome, NY |

The entire experience was superior! Jack Hyde is an excellent member of your professional team, and made the buying process simple, understandable and easy. I felt that my time and my patronage was valued at all times. I have purchased quite a few cars over my lifetime, but I have never had such a low-stress and enjoyable experience.

Forester

by from Upstate New York |

Tony was extremely friendly and easy to work with. He understood what we were looking for and the budget we needed to work within.