Bill Rapp Super Store

New 866-445-0588
Used 877-695-1421
Service 877-718-5694

Make the Smart Choice with the Bill Rapp Superstore

Great experience all around.

by from Camden, NY |

We went to looked at different dealers for a Subaru and bought one at Bill Rapp because of excellent service. Our salesman went out of his way to get us exactly whar we wanted, without being pushy. We love our new Subaru!

April 29, 2013

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us and congratulations on your new Subaru! We constantly strive for 100% customer satisfaction and we're pleased to hear we have reached those goals with you! Until we have the pleasure of working with you again, be sure to like us on Facebook! We offer dealership updates and service specials to our fans. Thanks again, Brian Rapp, GSM, brianrapp@billrapp.com

I LOVE MY New GMC Sierra Denali!!

by from Adams, NY |

I sent my wife to Bill Rapp Superstore to look at a truck that she researched online in their inventory. She drove to Syracuse looked at this truck, test drove this truck, and received a purchase agreement for this truck from a very nice gentlemen named, Sam Abdo. She then drove home and we discussed all the options. We ended up researching our own banks for interest rates and when we decided to buy the truck Bill Rapp Superstore came through again and beat the interest rates for financing! We had a brand new truck in 5 days! They treated my wife and I with respect and patience. Thank you Bill Rapp Superstore!! We will definately recommend you to our family and friends. Well worth the drive from Adams, NY to Syracuse, NY!

April 29, 2013

Wow, thank you for traveling the distance to visit our dealership! We certainly appreciate your business and recommendations. We are devoted to customer service and Sam is no exception of carrying out those goals. I am delighted to hear he contributed so much to your positive experience at our dealership. Please do not hesitate to call any of our Team members if you have any questions or concerns about your new purchase; we would be happy to assist! In addition, don't forget to like us on Facebook for access to exclusive content! Happy driving, Brian Rapp, GSM, brianrapp@billrapp.com

My service experence

by from Bridgeport, New York |

Copy your feedback below: When i called to get my Suv service Nichelos Larson took care of me . He was very nice came out and explained everything that was going on with my car, and how long it would take to fix it he was very knowledgeable in what was going on. I loved the way he keep me informed Thank you Nick.

April 29, 2013

Gloria, we certainly appreciate this great feedback. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Nick will be exceptionally touched to read this review as well. We look forward to working with you again when the time comes for your next maintenance service. Until then, be sure to like us on Facebook to get exclusive coupons and deals. Take care, Brian Rapp, GSM, brianrapp@billrapp.com

potential buyer

by from Buffalo,NY |

I have phoned this dealer at least three times in the past week about a 2012 Sierra SLT that I found here & on the dealers website. The salesman on the phone apologized today since the GMC dealer guy did not return his calls for the information that I was requesting. There is no stock number nor color of the truck listed on both sites. They claim that the truck is still on their inventory by using the VIN number but they can not seem to find the vehicle or any other information about it.

internet customer request

by from moravia, n.y. |

I contacted four dealerships by email requesting pricing information on a specific gmc terrain model. I stated I would start visiting the dealerships in person based on lowest price first. while the other dealers all responded back with an answer, bill rapp refused despite several requests. there was no reason given nor did they ever apoloogize. they then had the nerve to email me a request to send potential buyers i might know their way.