Portsmouth Kia & Used Car Center

(4.6) 9 Reviews

180 Mirona Rd, Portsmouth, NH 03801

Used 603-431-2822

Just purchased a Kia Sorento from them.

by from Portland Maine |

Just purchased a Kia Sorento from them. From start to finish it was a pleasant experience. It started with a us taking out the Sorento for a test drive with no pressure from the sales staff. We were looking at other vehicles so we left after the test drive to head to other dealerships. We were in and out of the finance department very quickly and I happily drove off with my new SUV soon after.

Great experience!

by from Haverhill Ma |

I bought my first car from here today and I was in and out in a little over 3 hours . Jim Dee was very comfortable to deal with and I really believe he cared. I've always purchased previous cars via private sale because car salespeople intimidated me, I felt very comfortable. They were very fair.

The Best

by from Portsmouth NH |

Best Dealership experience EVER!!!! I went in for service and unlike what I thought to be true the service was priced at half of other estimates I had received. The people were so friendly, honest and helpful I was stunned! What I had dreaded for weeks turned out to be an amazingly pleasant experience and I would highly recommend them

This place rocks!

by from Portsmouth, NH |

The service department is very clean. Took my 2006 Kia Rio in for service. Everything came out great

We found exactly what we wanted.

by from Lyndonville VT |

They had the car I wanted at a fair market based price and were willing to work up a deal that was fair to both parties. Coffee was excellent, real half and half in the fridge! It took a little longer than it needed to but in the end everyone was very polite and professional.

One of the best dealerships

by from Taunton, MA |

The best car buying experience we have had. Before purchasing our car we looked all over Massachusetts and New Hampshire and found the best deal here. Excellent customer service. We were greeted right away and were lucky to have Derek H. as our sales representative. Really nice man who was great to work with. If you every have an opportunity to go ask for him. You will not regret it. We definitely would not mind driving 100 miles again to get a great deal and excellent service.

Internet information search for a used truck

by from Belmont MA |

Responded to an ad for a Ford Ranger pick-up truck with very very low mileage and was informed it was sold,but they had another truck with 30,000 more miles, same year, same model, same features and surprise,surprise,same price! Could this be a bait and switch? I am not a happy prospective customer.

Portsmouth Kia & Used Car Center responded to this review

January 28, 2014

We are sincerely sorry for your bad experience. Please reach out to me, Michelle, directly at 603-431-2822. We would love the opportunity to make everything right.

NO Hassel pricing & a NO Hassel Buying experience

by from Cumberland, RI |

I was looking for a specific car with all the options. Searched Cars.com. Found it at Portsmouth, drove the 100 miles to the dealer. The people and their no hassel pricing also made the whole experience no hassel. The worked with me during the week to get all the paper work done with "hands on" Salesman that make it all happen. Picked up the car detailed to the "nines" and I will make the drive again to people and a dealership I believe are trustworthy!

Portsmouth Kia & Used Car Center responded to this review

January 28, 2014

Thank you for your great feedback. We appreciate your business and kind words!

Great Experience

by from Nashua, NH |

I had a great experience buying a used car at the Portsmouth Ford Used Car Center. I got a good price on a very nice car, no haggling, no surprise fees and they gave me KBB value on my trade-in. After a terrible experience at AutoFair, I was very happy to do business with friendly, honest salespeople at Portsmouth Ford. Thank you!