Bill Fox Chevrolet

725 S Rochester Rd, Rochester Hills, MI 48307

New 866-505-3120
Used 866-497-9324
Service 877-797-1762

"Delivering on a Promise since 1967"

Fantastic Service!!!

by from Sterling Heights, MI |

It was a great experience! I enjoyed working with Mike again! He helped us get our first and second vehicle! He didn't pressure us for either vehicle. I would gladly refer him!!!!! I actually left feeling happy instead of stressed out. I'd have to say that the perks of leasing/buying from that particular dealership are fabulous, too! Thank you, Mike, for helping us! We greatly appreciate it!

Don't buy used car

by from Morley, Michigan |

You would think at a Chevrolet dealership that they would go above and beyond. I recommend not purchasing a used vehicle through them. They did not inform me that the vehicle I was looking to purchase and purchased had been in TWO major accidents. The quality of the used vehicles at this dealership are low quality. Do yourself a favor and shop elsewhere. If you do decide to go ahead with a deal READ YOUR PAPERWORK CAREFULLY. Lamont who handles financing typed wrong numbers and if not caught by myself would have cost me an additional $600. Also do not get talked into the Easycare Warranty, demand the Major Guard warranty or do none at all

Bill Fox Chevrolet responded to this review

August 7, 2014

Chris P, I'm sorry to hear about your past buying experience with us. Let me assure you that it is our goal to go above and beyond to make your buying experience a great one. It appears we've fallen short of that goal. I did look into the matter and it looks like you purchased a Certified Pre-owned Saturn Vue about 9 months ago. I do see the 2 Accident's on the Carfax but both are listed as Minor. Most minor accidents tend to be superficial, and often require nothing more than repairing some scuffed paint. GM requires all certified vehicles pass rigorous inspection in order to be certified, and any vehicle involved in a major accident can't have been certified. While not often, Issues with paperwork due arise. There are a lot of factors that come into play when purchasing a vehicle that can require retyping or adjusting paper work. Our finance department makes every effort to answer any and all questions and address all concerns before you take delivery of your vehicle. I can assure you had there been an issue with over payment the difference would have been returned to you. I'm not aware of what particular issue you had with the easy care warranty you purchased with your vehicle. Easy care does have several options to choose from. I do see you were recently in for service but it appears your repairs we're covered under your certified warranty and should not have required use of your easy care warranty. You are eligible for a refund on your warranty. Our finance department would be happy to help with that if you have any questions.

Excellent Customer Service by Nick Serra

by from Macomb, MI |

This is my second time leasing a vehicle from Nick Serra, and he always provides excellent customer service. He always tries to get me the best price possible. I have gone to other dealerships and have had the worst service ever, because the sales people are just concerned about getting a sale and not looking for the best fit for a customer. Overall, everyone is so nice and acknowledge each and every person who walks through that door.

wonderful experience

by from Rochester Hills, Michigan |

Nick pardington was so friendly and knowledgeable and he helped me to get the car i want. i will make sure next time i want to get an other car to get it through him.

New Car Purchase

by from Macomb, MI |

New Car Purchase I would like to extend my appreciation to the sales person at Bill Fox Chevrolet. We, my wife and I, were always treated with respect and honesty, he answered all our questions about our purchase of a car we knew very little about. It was our first purchase in many years at Bill Fox and the experience was great. Thank you Grant Grider, we will be seeing you again for our next new car purchase.

VERY EFFICIENT SALES REPRESENTATIVE KOL GJOKAJ

by from Rochester Hills , MI |

Friendly, Fast and Efficient!!! Great Knowledge about the cars, financing and different purchasing options! A very pleasant experience! I would definately return to this dealership due to Kol's efficiency! We went to the dealership to purchase another car for my daughter who is in college! Time was very limited and Kol respected that! He listened carefully as to what our needs were and did not try to pressure us in any way! We will definately return and deal with Kol!

VERY EFFICIENT SALES REPRESENTATIVE KOL GJOKAJ

by from Rochester Hills , MI |

Patrick went above and beyond!

by from Romeo, MI |

I recently went to the Fox Chevy dealership to renew my lease and get a 2014 Malibu. I was pleasantly surprised by the great service I received because, although made up for, I did not have a great experience when leasing my first car. I went to the dealership after being called by Joe D, who I had the pleasure of dealing with earlier in the year when looking at a Malibu. He called me regarding the lease pull-ahead deal. I went to the dealership on a Saturday around 1:30pm, the dealership closes at 3pm. When I walked in, Joe was with a customer. After many apologies, I was handed off to Patrick M. who greeted me enthusiastically. Around 3:45, after test-driving and signing the paperwork, Patrick asked if I could come back Monday to pick up the car because the employees who cleaned and detailed the car had left at 3pm. I told him I couldn't because I worked a midnight shift that night and asked if I could bring the car back to be detailed at my next convenience. Without even blinking an eye Patrick ran out the door and washed the car himself, along with another Fox Chevy employee who helped him detail the car. It was around 4:30 when I pulled off the lot. I appreciate Patrick and the other employees staying late on their Saturday so I could drive off the lot with my car that day and make this leasing experience a positive one. I highly recommend Bill Fox Chevy dealership to any potential buyers/leasers. Thank you again to Patrick M. and Joe D!!

Great service coupled with a family atmosphere

by from Rochester Hills, Michigan |

This is my first car lease with Bill Fox and it won't be my last! Great service, no hassle

Amazing customer service

by from Grand Blanc, MI |

I would highly recommend this dealership based on only working with two people. Nick Pardington is absolutely amazing. He worked with me around my budget and my wants and helped me accomplish my dream. I expected to drive to the dealership and receive decent customer service, and come home empty handed, but I was proven wrong. I experienced the best customer service and went home with a new car. The customer service did not end as soon as I walked out the door. I have communicated with Nick the past couple of days, and the same customer service I received in person still exists. I would absolutely do business with this dealership, and in particular, my awesome sales guy, Nick Pardington!

Great service!

by from Rochester, MI |

It was time to purchase a new vehicle, I swore I would NEVER buy another Chevy in my life after all the problems with the 2002 Trailblazer LT I had (we had it factory ordered). To make a long story short Kevin, my husband went to Bill Fox that Friday night, met Mike, told him I was dead set against not buying another Chevy, Mike showed him the Equinox , thought maybe I would like it. We went the next day to Bill Fox, I was less than thrilled, but I met Mike and felt immediately at ease, I told him about my dislikes for Chevrolet, we laughed and joked, he showed me the Equinox, gave us the keys, we took her out for a little spin, in a winter storm non the less. I fell in love with the car, but I wanted to see what the Encore was like, well we were back at Bill Fox 20 minutes later, talking with Mike about the "big purchase", he took the time and patience to answer every question I had and boy there were a lot of them, he listened to me patiently about my first experience with Chevrolet's, he never once was pushy, overbearing, instead he made us feel as though we were the most important people in the showroom that day, I actually left so excited about my new car. Mike worked hard to find me my black with chrome trim Equinox, he worked diligently getting us the best financing rate, always kept us informed of the events.that were taking place. The day we signed the papers, went so smooth, no problems, set backs, it was so very exciting. The Secretary of State had me get a new license plate, again Mike took care of everything, called me to let me know it was in, when I went back it was like seeing an old friend. I have to say Mike played a major role in my getting another Chevy, not by being pushy or overbearing, but by reassuring if I had any problems, big or small he and Bill Fox would be there to help me, and put my fears at ease. Purchasing this car has been such an happy, exciting experience, I give all the thanks to Mike, he is a man who truly loves working with people, going above and beyond to make such a big life decision of purchasing a vehicle, very exciting. Bill Fox is very lucky to have him in their corner.