Bill Fox Chevrolet

725 S Rochester Rd, Rochester Hills, MI 48307

New 866-505-3120 New866-505-3120
Used 866-497-9324 Used866-497-9324
Service 877-797-1762 Service 877-797-1762

"Delivering on a Promise since 1967"

We Like Mike!!

by from Shelby Township MI |

Just bought a 2016 Silverado from Mike Cantoni today after a month long shopping process. We LOVE the truck, and we really appreciated Mike's professionalism and patience with us during the process. Awesome dealership, awesome salesman, awesome experience!

Excellent customer service

by from Rochester hills, MI |

My family has gone to Bill Fox for years and have bought several cars. My first new car was from another dealership and gave me nothing but trouble and terrible customer service. When I decided to trade my car in I went to Bill Fox and didn't regret it. Bill Fox has a loyalty program and treats their customer loyally. Brad Bednarski goes over and beyond the typical service advisor. He is very knowledgeable in his position and is committed in pleasing the customer. The service team overall does an outstanding job of performing. The repair team completes the repair in a timely manner and I have never returned twice for the same issue. There are three other locations I could easily go to that are closer to me but I will drive the extra distance for Bill Fox's outstanding service.

A+ experience with Kevin Yencer at Bill Fox Chevy

by from Shelby, MI |

I recently purchased a pre-owned certified Chevrolet Cruze from Kevin Yencer at bill Fox Chevrolet. The experience was great and Kevin made sure that everything went quickly and smoothly for me. I called him on a Friday telling him the specifics I was looking for in a pre owned certified cruze that I needed as soon as possible, Monday morning he called me with a trade in allocation they received that fit my needs perfectly. we were able to do all the negotiations right over the phone and I came in that evening and purchased the vehicle. He got me an excellent price for the vehicle, as well as made sure that it was cleaned up and ready to go when I got there. I am very selective with the companies and sales people that I work with and I would definitely return to Bill Fox Chevrolet and plan on referring Kevin to all my family and friends. I am a hundred percent satisfied with the service and vehicle they provided me with and look forward to doing more business in the future with Fox Chevrolet and Kevin!

Bill Fox Toyota did a great job

by from metamora mi |

I had my Toyota Fj Cruiser in at Bill Fox Toyota during New Year week because the VSC stability light came on occasionally. Anthony, the service manager, did a fabulous job investigating and repairing the problem which turned out to be the need for a new timing chain. He quoted me a price and came in under that price, got the problem fixed in less than a week even with the holiday. He did a great job not only fixing the problem , but cleaning my vehicle which is usually encrusted with mud both inside and out. Anthony is a pleasure to work with and his honesty and openness puts me at ease and I would never take my FJ anywhere else now. I will also purchase my next vehicle from Bill Fox because to me Anthony represents the quality of personnel hires by Bill Fox. I had the most positive experience.

Service

by from Rochester Hills, MI |

Service was excellent, I had a recall on my vehicle and also an oil change

Don't buy used car

by from Morley, Michigan |

You would think at a Chevrolet dealership that they would go above and beyond. I recommend not purchasing a used vehicle through them. They did not inform me that the vehicle I was looking to purchase and purchased had been in TWO major accidents. The quality of the used vehicles at this dealership are low quality. Do yourself a favor and shop elsewhere. If you do decide to go ahead with a deal READ YOUR PAPERWORK CAREFULLY. Lamont who handles financing typed wrong numbers and if not caught by myself would have cost me an additional $600. Also do not get talked into the Easycare Warranty, demand the Major Guard warranty or do none at all

Bill Fox Chevrolet responded to this review

August 7, 2014

Chris P, I'm sorry to hear about your past buying experience with us. Let me assure you that it is our goal to go above and beyond to make your buying experience a great one. It appears we've fallen short of that goal. I did look into the matter and it looks like you purchased a Certified Pre-owned Saturn Vue about 9 months ago. I do see the 2 Accident's on the Carfax but both are listed as Minor. Most minor accidents tend to be superficial, and often require nothing more than repairing some scuffed paint. GM requires all certified vehicles pass rigorous inspection in order to be certified, and any vehicle involved in a major accident can't have been certified. While not often, Issues with paperwork due arise. There are a lot of factors that come into play when purchasing a vehicle that can require retyping or adjusting paper work. Our finance department makes every effort to answer any and all questions and address all concerns before you take delivery of your vehicle. I can assure you had there been an issue with over payment the difference would have been returned to you. I'm not aware of what particular issue you had with the easy care warranty you purchased with your vehicle. Easy care does have several options to choose from. I do see you were recently in for service but it appears your repairs we're covered under your certified warranty and should not have required use of your easy care warranty. You are eligible for a refund on your warranty. Our finance department would be happy to help with that if you have any questions.

Excellent Customer Service by Nick Serra

by from Macomb, MI |

This is my second time leasing a vehicle from Nick Serra, and he always provides excellent customer service. He always tries to get me the best price possible. I have gone to other dealerships and have had the worst service ever, because the sales people are just concerned about getting a sale and not looking for the best fit for a customer. Overall, everyone is so nice and acknowledge each and every person who walks through that door.

wonderful experience

by from Rochester Hills, Michigan |

Nick pardington was so friendly and knowledgeable and he helped me to get the car i want. i will make sure next time i want to get an other car to get it through him.

Fantastic Service!!!

by from Sterling Heights, MI |

It was a great experience! I enjoyed working with Mike again! He helped us get our first and second vehicle! He didn't pressure us for either vehicle. I would gladly refer him!!!!! I actually left feeling happy instead of stressed out. I'd have to say that the perks of leasing/buying from that particular dealership are fabulous, too! Thank you, Mike, for helping us! We greatly appreciate it!

New Car Purchase

by from Macomb, MI |

New Car Purchase I would like to extend my appreciation to the sales person at Bill Fox Chevrolet. We, my wife and I, were always treated with respect and honesty, he answered all our questions about our purchase of a car we knew very little about. It was our first purchase in many years at Bill Fox and the experience was great. Thank you Grant Grider, we will be seeing you again for our next new car purchase.