Portsmouth Chevrolet

549 Route 1 Bypass, Portsmouth, NH 03801

New 888-294-5772 New 888-294-5772
Used 888-290-9472 Used 888-290-9472
Service 888-844-3811 Service 888-844-3811

Car buying made simple, and at the lowest price - period!

Best experience in car shopping

by from Strafford, NH |

Thank you Brandon Small for providing such great customer service with the purchase of my Tahoe. This was hands down the best experience I have ever had purchasing a vehicle.

October 16, 2015

Thanks for the great review! Brandon loved working with you and picking out your Tahoe! We hope you're still loving that new ride :)

Amazing sales and service!

by from Hampton, NH |

Pete and Brandon, and Jon go out of their way to be kind, communicative, and helpful. As long at they are there, I will own a Chevy.

totally impressed they went above and beyond

by from dover nh |

Portsmouth chevrolet was great and our sales person Mike Mahoney was great he was very professional and easy to talk to he never made us feel pressured and was very helpful throughout the whole process even when there was a point that they had to locate the actual vehicle everytime mike told me he would keep me updated he did he called everytime he said he would he never left me not knowing what was going on!!! the dealership was completely accomodating to my schedule and clean and a great atmosphere! when we went in to get our new car they made us feel very good about our purchase i will deff being going back when its time to buy again

November 22, 2015

Thank you for the awesome review!! We try our very best to provide our customers an exceptional experience on and off the sales floor. Mike loved working with you and everyone here at Portsmouth Chevrolet looks forward to seeing you again!

Buying a Silverado at Portsmouth Chevrolet

by from Exeter, NH |

I stopped in at Portsmouth Chevrolet to look into buying a Silverado. Long story short I left with a brand new 2015 double cab Silverado at a great price. There was no pressure and my salesman Derek Johnson answered all my questions and showed me trucks that I was interested in, not trucks that he wanted to push on me. Derek explained to me that the sales consultants to do get paid on commission like all the other dealerships do, they get paid a flat rate which tears up with the amount of vehicles they sell per month. What that means is that you do not get pushed towards a certain vehicle that the salesman can make a lot of money on. Instead they sell you what you want at a big discount right off the top because there is no commission for the salesman to care about. The building is beautiful, clean and the staff there were great. P.S. The cookies in the service department are excellent!

November 22, 2015

Thanks for the awesome review Kevin! Derek loved working with you and congratulations again on the brand new Silverado - what an awesome ride!! We look forward to seeing you again :)

Wondeful dealership!

by from dover nh |

I had a great experience at Portsmouth Chevrolet. Their pricing is perfect. I have been taken advantage of in the past and I was worried when I first walked in that it would be the same old song and dance. My salesman Mike explained their upfront best pricing and showed me the invoice on the car I was interested in. This is a great way to do business. I found my dealership for life and I recommend everyone to go see Mike at Portsmouth Chevrolet.

November 22, 2015

Thanks for the awesome review Julia!! We try our very best to provide our customers an exceptional experience. Mike loved picking out the right car for you. We are happy to consider you a customer for life, Julia and can't wait to see you again :)

OUTSTANDING SERVICE!!!

by from Rochester, NH |

I was thinking about trying to get out of the car loan I was in but didn't think it would be possible. Everyone I know said go see Brandon at Ports Chevy - he's the BEST! I decided to go see Brandon and it was the best experience I have had buying a car. He answered every question I had and got me into the best car for me and my situation. I am extremely happy with my Chevy Cruze and will always come back to Portmouth Chevy to see Brandon. THANK YOU BRANDON for a great car buying experience!!!

October 16, 2015

Thanks for the great review Christine! We are happy to hear that not only did Brandon give you a great experience, but he has made your friends' shopping experience positive too! Congratulations again on the Chevy Cruze. We look forward to seeing you again!

Can't go wrong buying a vehicle from them!

by from Manchester, NH |

We bought a van for my wife from Brandon. We looked for a while at different places for a vehicle to fit our large family and finally gothe your store. Brandon was laid back and very helpful. Now we are starting to think about buying a truck in the near future. I will be making the trek from Manchester to get treated the way a customer should be treated! Thanks Brandon and the Key Auto Group for the excellent service!

October 16, 2015

Thanks for the great review Steve! Brandon loved working with you and appreciates the kind words. We hope you come by soon to buy a truck (if you haven't done so already)! Brandon would be happy to help you out again!

Jim and crew at Portsmouth Chevy are the best

by from Portsmouth NH |

I have purchased multiple vehicles from Portsmouth Chevy as well as other dealerships in the Key Auto Group. Pricing is very fair and have a huge selection of new and used vehicles. I have dealt with Jim Delia in sales with 5 out of the 6 vehicles I have purchased in the last 3+ yrs... Jim is laid back and let's you decide what you want and what makes the most financial sense or practical sense for yourself. If guidance is needed Jim is very informative on the financial side as well as general car/truck knowledge. It's pretty much like seeing a good friend when I get to the dealership to buy a vehicle. Of course John Leonardi in sales is a great guy and very resourcefull in financing as well as sales. Jay Ken and Tyler in finance have always taken care of me Like stated previously I myself have purchased 6 vehicles over the yrs, my wife has purchased her equinox at ports Chevy and I have referred dozens of friends and family and not once have I heard any negative feedback

October 16, 2015

Thanks for the great review!! We are so happy to hear about these multiple positive experiences at Portsmouth Chevrolet! We look forward to seeing you again!

2015 Chevy Traverse

by from Portsmouth NH |

My husband brought a car and told me the experience was awesome so I decided to go back the same day with him and buy one! Jim Delia at Portsmouth Chevrolet made it very pleasant and extremely easy. I will highly recommend going to see him if you are in the market for a new or used car. T. Reed

October 16, 2015

Thanks for the great review! We are happy to hear about this awesome experience you had at Portsmouth Chevy and with Jim specifically. Jim appreciates your kind words and looks forward to helping you again in the future!

Chevy Silverado

by from Portsmouth NH |

I purchased two cars in the same day and the experience was awesome. Jim Delia at Portsmouth Chevrolet made it very pleasant and extremely easy. I will highly recommend going to see him if you are in the market for a new or used car. P. Reed

October 16, 2015

Thanks for the great review and congratulations again on the TWO cars! We look forward to seeing you again!