Portsmouth Chevrolet

549 Route 1 Bypass, Portsmouth, NH 03801

New 888-294-5772
Used 888-290-9472
Service 888-844-3811

Car buying made simple, and at the lowest price - period!

Excellent Experience. Hassle Free.

by from Amesbury, MA |

Thank you Jim Delia for the great service. You made this car buying experience the easiest and most stress free that I have ever made. This dealership obviously cares about the customer first and that shows in how they approach selling cars.

Very frustrating experience

by from Newburyport, MA |

Went in on a Sunday and spoke w/ Scott (sales) and Jon (finance). We came to an agreement about my trade-in and signed what I thought was an agreement to purchase the truck. I SOLD sign was filled out with my name and Scott's name w/ the date on it and hung in the truck. We discussed things that would need to be fixed before I picked it up later in the week. We discussed finance options and we agreed that I would look at other options while waiting for the issues to get fixed and if I couldn't find any better rates, I would accept their best financing option. I sent an email on Monday asking a few questions about some of the trucks features. I received a reply email on Tuesday morning from Scott saying he was looking into getting answers for me. I received an email 20mins later telling me the truck has been sold and delivered. No aplogy and no explanation how a truck I had agreed to buy and signed a sales agreement and a SOLD sign physically in the truck gets sold twice. Seven emails later and I still haven't received an explanation or apology. Confusing, frustrating and reasonably sketchy. Maybe it was a one-off situation and that's not how they normally do business. Maybe I'm just a sucker and they are laughing at me as I type. Not how I thought it would go when I left there on Sunday. I was very happy right up until I read the email saying the truck I thought I bought had been sold right out from under me.

Avalanche

by from Weymouth, MA |

My day started with driving from south of Boston to NH in pouring rain and traffic........only to find the vehicle that I was coming to look at was sold earlier in the day. Jim was the person that had to give me the bad news. He stayed positive, looked at similar vehicles and pricing and immediately spoke to his manager to let him know of the situation. Ultimately, this helped the overall process and started things back down a positive course. At the end of the day, I ended up in a better vehicle with less miles and more options for a nearly the price of the original vehicle I was looking at. Jim and the rest of the crew here at Portsmouth Chevy saved the process from the start and prevented me from a long, frustrating drive home to MA......in my old truck. I would recommend Jim (and the rest of the crew here) to anyone looking for a vehicle.

2012 VW Jetta from Jim

by from Portsmouth NH |

I was unable to get approved for buying a car with no money down but Jim was able to do it!! awesome buying experience I can now have a nice and safe car for my family. great person took his time and listened to my needs.

the experience of buying a car

by from Dracut ,Ma |

I was very impressed with the professional service the Jim gave me.. He was honest and retrieved any information I requested. I didn't feel that I was pressed to make a decision Jim offered suggestions that I didn't even think of.. Now I have exactly what I want and all in a few days. I high recommend you come chat with Jim He will treat you GREAT and that's what all customers are looking for.

Great Service

by from Eliot, Maine |

Just bought my first car and Jim helped me out a lot and made sure I got a car by the end of the day. I got a 2012 Ford Focus and am in love with it! The service here is great, very friendly and helpful. I would recommend this company, and Jim to anyone looking to buy a car.

review for Jim Delia service and sales

by from Beverly, MA |

Jim worked very hard and diligently for us. He was patient to our special needs and seating requirements in a new car. Our needs were not easy. He was respectful and professional, as well as personable without overdoing it. He volunteered to find us just the car we needed and exceeded my expectations given the difficulty of the fit of car we needed and wanted...in finding a great preowned 2012 Sante Fe for us. In my experience and opinion, he is a great asset to your dealership. We would and will come back to work with him again.

Jim from Portsmouth Chevy is great.

by from Rochester, NH |

i came in and sat down with jim and he was able to get me what i wanted quick and painless. i had a great experince with jim and i will defenitly be coming back.

The best customer service,sales and finance!!!

by from Dover NH |

Can't say enough about the crew at Portsmouth Chevy, with my most recent purchase of a 2015 Chevy 2500hd last Tuesday (my 5th purchase from Key Auto and 2nd with Ports Chevy) I am yet again a very happy customer. Jim Dehlia in sales is the best! No pressure sales tactics coupled with his goal of getting you in the cars YOU want and and what works best for you at your budget it's like buying a car from a good friend. Then John Leonardi steps in and gets you financed, with years of experience and a wealth of knowledge it's like he "wrote the book" on vehicle financing and is always willing to explain and walk you through the steps so you leave with a clear understanding of how it all works.... And it's that simple!!! Jay in finance goes over the paper work and a few signatures and your out the door in that beautiful new vehicle!!! When I refer a friend or a complete stranger to Portsmouth Chevy I have complete confidence they will take care of them like they are family!!!

Awesome service :)

by from Portsmouth, NH |

This is going to be our third car that we purchased here. Everytime we had great customer experiance. Last two times Jim Delia was our salesperson. He makes car buying really easy with no pressure and with lots of fun and humor. WE always get the car that we want and we are alwyas happy customers :) . We highly recommand Jim for your new car purchase. We know for sure that for our next car we will come back to Jim "The Legend" Delia.

Excellent and Fast Experience

by from Massachusetts |

I called Jim Delia to inquire about a few specific vehicles I saw listed on their website. I assumed I could not find the fine print because the prices were lower than anywhere else I had looked in New England. He took the information I provided and called me back within minutes to let me know what he had available, he also followed up with a similar vehicle that I may be interested in. He was the easiest gentlmen I have ever dealt with when purchasing a vehicle. He was honest, up front and realistic about what he could do for me. He never wasted one minute of my time and did not attempt to lure me to the dealership just to get in in the door. I drove 2 hours visit this dealership and i'm glad I did. The whole process was very quick, transparent and was all explained in great detail. The prices really are the lowest I have encountered and not by a slim margin. I had purchased three other vehicles from another dealer prior, after dealing with Jim at Portsmouth I'd recommend anyone in the market for a Chevy really needs to check out this dealership and speak with Jim directly.

Portsmouth Chevrolet responded to this review

July 22, 2014

BH, Thank you for leaving Portsmouth Chevrolet a review here on Cars.com. Customer satisfaction is our biggest priority at the Key Auto Group, and we value your time and feedback, so we appreciate the comments. We are happy that Jim could help you, he is a great resource and we're lucky to have him. Looking ahead, we look forward to continuing our relationship with you during the lifetime of your vehicle, so please let us know if there is anything we can help you with today, or in the future. Don't forget to follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/PortsmouthChevrolet to stay in touch with all our Portsmouth Chevrolet news and specials. All the best, and congratulations on the purchase of your vehicle. Brett Carneiro bcarneiro@keyauto.com Key Auto Group