New Country Ford Subaru Mazda

3002 Route 50, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

New 888-902-4150
Used 888-482-6496
Service 877-801-3233

"Home of the Pre-Owned Live Market Based Internet Price"- We price our pre-owned cars to move quickly!

New Country Ford

by from Saratoga springs, NY |

Have purchased several cars from Danny DeBenedetto and have had a great experience each time. Every time I am in the market for a new car I go right to him. I would recommend him to all my friends and family!

New Country Ford Subaru Mazda responded to this review

April 17, 2013

SJD, Great glad you are happy and that everything went so well. Thank you for your business Peter O'Malley, Managing Partner 518-584-7272 x 3118

2015 Mazda 3

by from Hudson Falls, New York |

I had an excellent experience at this dealership, where I was helped by salesman Tony Bovino. Tony was working on Sunday when I first stopped by, and he was immediately available and helpful in every aspect of the sale. The Mazda 3 almost sold itself, as it is a major upgrade over what I've been driving, and, as I pulled up today to pick it up, I was struck by the car's great looking design.

2016 Ford Fusion

by from Clifton Park, NY |

My wife and I really appreciated the professionalism from Tony Bovino during our car searching process. He was honest, sincere, and strived to find the perfect car for our family needs. I would recommend Tony Bovino to anyone looking to purchase a new or used car.

1500 dodge ram

by from Ballston Spa, NY |

Even though there were some obstacles, AJ really pushed to get through them. It was a new experience for me, they conducted themselves very professionally.

1500 dodge ram

by from Ballston Spa, NY |

Great Experience

by from Clifton Park, NY |

I was looking for a new 2016 Subrau Forester, and there are four dealirships within 30 miles from where I live. I must say that the buying process with Lynn Holmes from New Country Subaru was a non-pressure experience. I take it very seriously that before doing a large expenditure like this I have to leave at least a week to meditate it. Three dealirships had the car I wanted, but other dealirship were either bully-ish or dismissive when told I was not buying on the spot. After a week I went back to Lynn and completed the purchase.

2015 Subaru Forester

by from Waterford, NY |

Tony Bovino was awesome to work with, low pressure, never made me feel uncomfortable or like I was being pressured. I will buy all of my cars at New Country with Tony!

A Great Deal!

by from Schenectady, NY |

My salesmen, Ryan Fayette did an outstanding job, selling me my used Subaru Outback! The team at New Country Saratoga gave me a great deal on it! Thank You So Much! Darrell A. Way - Schenectady, NY

My new Subaru Legacy

by from Hudson Falls, NY |

We love our new Subaru Legacy. Ryan was very helpful in the purchasing process and continues to be helpful after the sale. He helped with all my questions and was not "pushy" at all. Ryan listened to what I wanted and didn't try to sell me what I didn't want. Definitely one of; or possibly the best salesman I have dealt with at any dealership I have ever been to. Thank you

2016 mazda 6

by from corinth ny |

happy we found exactly what we were looking for on your lot tony bovino was a great help and deff showed us the differences from mazda 3 to the 6 were happy and excited thanks

Great service, large selection

by from Saratoga Springs, NY |

Walked in needing a great car at a fair price, AJ picked me up helped me find what I needed and did everything he could to find me the best deal. Now I have a clean 2009 forester at a great price. My experience was hassle free and everyone was very helpful and courteous.