Carmody Ford

1111 State Route 29, Greenwich, NY 12834

New 866-510-5480
Used 866-640-7944
Service 888-611-4119

Celebrating Our 50th Year of Doing Business the Right Way!

Great place to buy a vehicle

by from Greenwich ny |

Carmody ford employees were so helpful when I was buying my new truck. They have a great selection of cars and trucks that are new and used. I will defiantly be telling anyone who is look for a vehicle to go to Carmody.

Great Sales Service

by from Albany, NY |

I recently purchased a new vehicle from Carmody Ford. am a young woman and had searched for a new vehicle for a long time, leaving many dealerships emptied handed because of arrogant salesman. I had the pleasure of working with Mr. Michael Savage who was straight forward with me from the beginning- he walked me through the buying process step by step and when I had more questions he directed me to the appropriate person. Fast efficient service- Overall Great Place to purchase a new car!

Overall Great Experience!!

by from New York, NY |

Although this dealer is a two hour drive from my house I will be coming back for my cars and service. From the test drive to the paperwork... These guys make you feel so comfortable! My first solo car buying experience should have been a stressful event and I can't remember a time when I felt stressed at all.

treat you like family

by from saratoga, n.y. |

thank you so much nick and mark, you hit it out of the ballpark with my new Shelby!!

Dishonest Management

by from Hoosick NY |

Brought car in for unusual wear in rear tires. Manager Chris at Hoosick location tells me he doesn't know what is wrong, lets just start replacing parts, upwards of 1,000 dollars. Felt uneasy, took it to Mazda dealership. Immediately they tell me both rear shocks are blown, and have been for a long time. Shocks were not even suggested by Chris, manager at Hoosick location. He even suggested the frame was bent! I purchased this car from a car rental place, and apparently the transmission fluid was burnt. Had it initially inspected at Carmody's, explained fully to the manager that the car is under a 100 day warranty and that I need a full report on anything that might need to be fixed while it was under warranty. They have been marking my transmission fluid as fine then and every oil/fluid change since purchase! (Also marked my rear suspension perfect all those service appointments) Spent 300 dollars on changing that when it could have been covered for FREE in the initial 100 days due to their negligence! Please save you $$ and take your car to be serviced elsewhere. Incompetent technicians and management.

Carmody Ford responded to this review

April 9, 2013

We are sorry to hear of your experience. The manager you speak of is no longer with our company. We do apologize for any inconvience that he has caused you. Please feel free to contact me (John Carmody) the owner if you would like to further discuss this issue. Thank you!

Great Experience

by from Clfton Park |

I recently purchased a used car from Carmody Ford. This was one of if not the best experience that I have ever had car hunting. They bent over backwards to get the deal done and Mark my salesman was extremely professional. I was not sure about taken the ride out to Greenwich but it was completely worth it.

2011 Edge

by from Johnsonville, NY |

I recently bought a used 2011 Edge limited, this is my second Edge so far and I love it. I had an 08 Edge originally, when this vehicle came in on trade they contacted me to upgrade. It was a great deal so I jumped on it. I am very happy with their customer service. I highly recommend these guys for your next car buying experience!

Great experience!!

by from Greenwich, NY |

If you want to be treated well at a car dealership go to Carmody Ford! I just bought a new Ford Edge, what a great experience! The sales staff were extremely friendly and knowledgeable- Thanks so much guys! I love my new car.

great service

by from Troy, NY |

The service department is very knowledgeable and helpful. They gave me a car to drive while they were waiting on an ordered part for mine. It took two days to get it but I didnt have to go without a vehicle! I recommend them to anyone!

Easy to deal with

by from Saratoga Springs, NY |

Great people and very easy to deal with. Been buying there for years and getting service done too!

Explorer

by from Albany, NY |

My company contacted this dealer about buying a new Explorer for one of our sales guys. We had previous quotes from a dealership in North Carolina. They were very prompt in getting us the information and they gave us a great deal. NC couldn't compare! We would definitely use them again.