Lakeland Autogroup

321 E. Tyranena Rd, Lake Mills, WI 53551

New 888-270-3032 New888-270-3032
Used 877-478-2490 Used877-478-2490
Service 888-825-1968 Service 888-825-1968

Lakeland Auto Group is Proud to be your New and Used Car dealer for life!

Great Guys to do business with (Low Pressure)

by from Oak Creek, Wisconsin |

I purchased many cars the last 40 years and found Lakeland Chevy to be low pressure and made me feel as if I was a regular customer even though this was my first experience with Lakeland Autogroup. Both Dan and Mike were very helpful on putting the deal together. I received a good deal and would definitely recommend them for any used or new car. The 2014 Cadillac SRX that we purchased was dusty due to some construction in the area and I told Dan I would like to have this cleaned when I picked it up.. not only did the staff do the cleaning, but it was detailed as a new car. This made the delivery process very exciting for my wife who was very pleased with the car...another issue they took care of was the SRX does not come with a spare tire, they worked with their service department to order the spare tire kit and it arrived in one week. Great Service..friendly, delivered what the said they will and very good people to buy a car from.

lakeland autro

by from palmyra wi |

look at the cars that they had to offer talk to the sales man and agree on a fair price aand now own a 2014 car

Friendly Service/Great Deal

by from Lake Mills, WI |

We recently purchased our first vehicle from Lakeland Autogroup. Jim Eckhardt was very friendly and helped answer any questions we had. We test drove the vehicle on Thursday and picked it up on Saturday. The transaction was painless and the deal we received on the vehicle was great.

Thrilled with our Chevy Captiva.

by from Johnson Creek, WI |

We have purchased numerous cars from Lakeland Auto over the last 30 or 40 years. Salesman Jim Eckhardt, is always courteous, friendly, and knows exactly what we want. Because of his honesty, we have never purchased an unreliable car and we always go back to Jim for our new cars. Just bought a a Captiva and we love it!

No pressure. Very helpful people.

by from Madison, WI |

My wife and I purchased a new vehicle yesterday, and it was the first time in my life that I actually enjoyed the buying process. We test drove several vehicles and asked a ton of questions, and we were provided with some very useful insight from our sales person, Jim Eckhardt. He was able to help guide us to the vehicle that we feel was the best fit for what our family needs at this time. We then discussed financing options with Dan Prince, and he was also most interested in helping us end up with the financing situation that made us comfortable. Customer focus. No pressure. Great experience.

Dan salesperson went way behind his regular servic

by from Watertown,WI |

our sales person Dan went way above and beyond his job to please us and answer our questions and present options for us to make a decision.

Low pressure, hometown feel

by from Oconomowoc |

made an appointment to see new Impala we saw on internet and made a good deal after the test Drive. Our salesman Dan was very knowledgeable and answered all our questions and demonstrated all the car's features before we left the lot.

A great sales experience

by from Fort Atkinson WI |

I set up a appointment to go out for a test drive. Mike Manthei, the General Manager was helpful, polite and courteous. Made me feel comfortable about the car I was buying. It was a good experience and I recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a used vehicle .Thank you so much.

Lakeland Auto Group / Jim Eckert Sales Rep.

by from LakE Mills |

Since the Lakeland Autogroup started in Lake Mills, Jim Eckhart and the Lakeland Auto Group is the first place my wife and I go to when we are in the market for a new vehicle for either our personal use or my business needs. We have consistency been warmly welcomed, received knowledgeable advice, and offered a fair price.for our trade in's or outright purchase. If the Lake Mills location can't fulfill our needs on the lot, Jim checks to see what is available elsewhere. Most often we order a new vehicle that we would prefer. Jim and the Lakeland Autogroup aim to please. In addition, shop service at this dealership is also outstanding. if

1st time leasee

by from Cambridge, Wi 53523 |

On 4/26/14 we leased a 2014 Buick Encore from this dealership. Our sales person was Dan Prince. We were treated well, and would recommend this dealership, and salesman. They were helpful, polite and courteous. It was a good experience and we are recommending this dealership to anyone looking to buy or lease a vehicle. Would certainly return to Lakeland for any service, or new car shopping. Our previous Buick was serviced at Lakeland and absolutely NO complaints.