Lakeland Autogroup

321 E. Tyranena Rd, Lake Mills, WI 53551

New 888-270-3032
Used 888-284-8018
Service 888-825-1968

Lakeland Auto Group is Proud to be your New and Used Car dealer for life!

Thrilled with our Chevy Captiva.

by from Johnson Creek, WI |

We have purchased numerous cars from Lakeland Auto over the last 30 or 40 years. Salesman Jim Eckhardt, is always courteous, friendly, and knows exactly what we want. Because of his honesty, we have never purchased an unreliable car and we always go back to Jim for our new cars. Just bought a a Captiva and we love it!

Friendly Service/Great Deal

by from Lake Mills, WI |

We recently purchased our first vehicle from Lakeland Autogroup. Jim Eckhardt was very friendly and helped answer any questions we had. We test drove the vehicle on Thursday and picked it up on Saturday. The transaction was painless and the deal we received on the vehicle was great.

No pressure. Very helpful people.

by from Madison, WI |

My wife and I purchased a new vehicle yesterday, and it was the first time in my life that I actually enjoyed the buying process. We test drove several vehicles and asked a ton of questions, and we were provided with some very useful insight from our sales person, Jim Eckhardt. He was able to help guide us to the vehicle that we feel was the best fit for what our family needs at this time. We then discussed financing options with Dan Prince, and he was also most interested in helping us end up with the financing situation that made us comfortable. Customer focus. No pressure. Great experience.

Dan salesperson went way behind his regular servic

by from Watertown,WI |

our sales person Dan went way above and beyond his job to please us and answer our questions and present options for us to make a decision.

Low pressure, hometown feel

by from Oconomowoc |

made an appointment to see new Impala we saw on internet and made a good deal after the test Drive. Our salesman Dan was very knowledgeable and answered all our questions and demonstrated all the car's features before we left the lot.

A great sales experience

by from Fort Atkinson WI |

I set up a appointment to go out for a test drive. Mike Manthei, the General Manager was helpful, polite and courteous. Made me feel comfortable about the car I was buying. It was a good experience and I recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a used vehicle .Thank you so much.

Lakeland Auto Group / Jim Eckert Sales Rep.

by from LakE Mills |

Since the Lakeland Autogroup started in Lake Mills, Jim Eckhart and the Lakeland Auto Group is the first place my wife and I go to when we are in the market for a new vehicle for either our personal use or my business needs. We have consistency been warmly welcomed, received knowledgeable advice, and offered a fair price.for our trade in's or outright purchase. If the Lake Mills location can't fulfill our needs on the lot, Jim checks to see what is available elsewhere. Most often we order a new vehicle that we would prefer. Jim and the Lakeland Autogroup aim to please. In addition, shop service at this dealership is also outstanding. if

1st time leasee

by from Cambridge, Wi 53523 |

On 4/26/14 we leased a 2014 Buick Encore from this dealership. Our sales person was Dan Prince. We were treated well, and would recommend this dealership, and salesman. They were helpful, polite and courteous. It was a good experience and we are recommending this dealership to anyone looking to buy or lease a vehicle. Would certainly return to Lakeland for any service, or new car shopping. Our previous Buick was serviced at Lakeland and absolutely NO complaints.

lakeland y not.

by from la crosse wi |

i really hate going to car dealerships, soon as u pull in the lot that come running out. but it was different at lakeland, i didn't feel pushed into buying the car i was looking at. the staff was great, that made me feel comfortable about the car i was buying. i will be buying the rest of my vehicles from them. see ya guys in 18 mouths when i get my truck. it well worth the drive from la crosse wi.

Bought another car from Lakeland (of course)!

by from South Milwaukee |

Our family is a "Lakeland Family". We have all purchased our cars here and have never been disappointed. It is so easy to view choices on-line and then speak with the knowledgeable staff. They ask questions about our vehicle needs and explain all of our options which helps us make the right choice. We just purchased a Chevy Traverse last week and could not be more satisfied. There has never been a need to shop anywhere else. Prices are great, sales department is outstanding. Thank you so much, we will be back!

A great sales expereience

by from Lake Mills, WI |

I highly recommend Jim Eckert and Lakeland Auto Group as my preferred source for purchasing our families vehicles. I have know Jim for over 30 years and have purchased most all of our vehicles through him and at Lakeland Auto Group in Lake Mills, WI over the years. We have always been pleased with the selection, quality of vehicles, service, price and process. They have a great selection of quality used vehicles! Although shopping for vehicles can be time consuming and stressful for the average person, working with Jim has made this experience enjoyable. Jim knows his products, knows us, helps us find what we want, makes the process simple and quick and most importantly we know that we are being treated fairly with our trade-in and purchase price. I know that if and when Jim retires, we will miss his personal touch, making us aware of super deals and especially the trust we have developed in our business relationship. I trust that you will find Jim and Lakeland Auto Group as enjoyable to work with as our family has.