Hillsboro Ford

New 888-251-2533
Used 888-252-0668
Service 888-597-8712

new f550 dump truck

by from dutchess county ny |

searched all over ny nj & ct no dealer would drop price on there trucks Hillsboro ford did by $2300 and some extra equipment truck was spotless in and out truck was ready when promised we drove three and half hrs from new York state to purchase this truck well done to all the staff mike

Travel a bit, get a good deal

by from Massachusetts |

Unless you live there, Hillsboro is a bit out of the way but the dealership knows this and provides good deals. Worth the trip for good deals and a low pressure car buying experience.

Customer Service / Sales

by from Hillsboro, NH |

I have purchased 2 cars for my daughter at Hillsboro Ford and both times the customer service and sales team has been great. Mark in sales was fantastic in helping me with the purchase of a Ford Escape for my daughter. He is wonderful and professional!!! Thank you Mark!

Excellent dealership!

by from Antrim New Hampshire |

We have been buying vehicles from Hillsboro Ford for years we have never had any problems with them. Everyone has always been very pleasant and not pushy like other car sales people are. I would definitely go back there again. I love the fact that when you get your vehicle serviced they wash your car.

New Ford owner

by from Wilmington, Vt |

I was in the market for a F350 Diesel and I was searching high an low (400 mile radius) I was leaning towards a used one when I came across Hillsboro's website and seen a great price on a new 2014. I did the online contact on a Sunday and by 9 am Monday Chris had got back to me with a no dicker sticker firm price. ( no dog and pony show going back and forth with managers ) I contacted a friend who recommended them and said I would be happy. My wife and I took the ride up and no games same price as quoted and I purchased the new 2014 f350. I was so happy I told my employer and he called back two days later and purchased another one from Chris for my company supplied vehicle.

Best Ford Dealer around

by from Westmoreland NH |

We bought a F-350 From Hillsboro Ford and have done an great job in all repairs. Mike and Kelly go out of there way to make you happy and I recommend them to all Ford owners. Keep up the great work guys. Also have 2 Explorers and they done great with those.

EXCELLENT PRICES GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from HILLSBORO, NH |

I DROVE BY THE DEALERSHIP ON MY WAY TO WORK AND NOTICED A VEHICLE AT A GREAT PRICE. I CALLED DURING MY BREAK AND TALKED TO JUSTIN, HE TOLD ME THE CAR WAS INSPECTED AND THAT THE PRICE WAS CORRECT. WE NEEDED AN INEXPENSIVE AND RELIABLE COMMUTOR CAR. THAT NIGHT MY HUSBAND AND I WENT TO THE DEALERSHIP AND TEST DROVE THE CAR. IT WAS A GREAT RUNNING CAR. WE MADE AN OFFER AND THE MANAGER BILL CAME OVER, HE WAS VERY FRIENDLY AND CURTEOUS ANSWERING ALL OF OUR QUESTIONS. HE THEN SHOWED US THE BOOK VALUE AND SET US AT EASE AND WE PAID THE ASKING PRICE. WHEN WE WERE DRIVING OFF WITH IT AN ENGINE LIGHT CAME ON. WE WENT BACK IN AND TALKED TO JUSTIN AND BILL. WE WERE ASSURED THAT THERE WAS NO ISSUES AND THAT THE LIGHT SHOULD GO OFF ON ITS OWN AND IT DID. THE CAR WAS A GREAT BUY AND THE ATTITUDES OF THE PEOPLE THAT WORK THERE IS EXCELLENT, IF YOU NEED A CAR GO TO HILLSBORO FORD.

MOM IN NEED

by from hillsboro, nh |

I'm a single mom and when my car broke down I knew I had to get another one. So, after going to 2 other dealerships and explaining them my story and situation they couldnt or wouldnt help me. One of the dealerships actually told me to pick something out and they would see if they could help, they wouldnt even come out and let me start it up or anything. I was very discouraged. Then I went to Hillsboro Ford, and met with my salesperson. Chris sat me down and asked me some general questions and then after 15 minutes or so he showed me a couple of cars, letting me know that they would best fit what I was looking for. I was looking for something reliable, all wheel drive and under $200 per month, but my credit wasnt even close to decent. I picked out a vehicle and within 1.5 hours I was driving it home. My salesperson was very pleasant and listened to me. The head Manager Bill was great, he came over and explained things to me and when I agreed on payment, it was not much longer after that I drove my car off the lot. After I purchased it, it had a small issue and I brought it back in with no appointment and it was corrected the same day!! These guys rock!! Best car people I have ever met and they have great prices too! AN AMAZING COMBINATION!!

AN UNEXPECTEDLY PLEASANT EXPERIENCE!

by from Peterborough, NH |

Having to buy a car was something that I have always dreaded. But this was a surprisingly good experience! In the past, with other dealerships, I have felt pressured, insulted, hassled and cheated. But Hillsboro Ford is a very different dealership. I worked with Chris Brown and he was genuinely helpful. He found exactly the car that I wanted and demonstrated the features. My new Ford Fusion Hybrid seemed complicated at first, but I've found it to be ergonomic and easy to learn. Chris has been very helpful in helping to resolve my followup questions and encouraged me to drop by for another tutorial if I need it. A year before buying this car, I had Hillsboro Ford do some extensive repair work on my old car. They did a nice job and I was impressed with their knowledge and efficient service... and that is why I began my search for a new car here. I've made it a point to tell my female friends - with great relief - that this is a different kind of car dealership and buying experience - because there is no pressure and the people are pleasant, genuinely helpful and very easy to work with. ALL cars ought to be sold this way.

AN UNEXPECTEDLY PLEASANT EXPERIENCE!

by from Peterborough, NH |