Middleton Ford

Service 866-321-1725

Pre-owned. Priced Right.

Jeep purchase

by from Oak Creek Wisconsin |

I've been looking for a used jeep in good condition for about 6 months and saw this one on line in Madison. I live in the Milwaukee area, took a ride up to this dealer on a Friday afternoon to test drive the same. I liked the vehicle and purchased the same. The dealer was very professional in the negotiations and I wound up purchasing the vehicle frfom them.

do not trust service dept or sales

by from Middleton, WI |

Took in vehicle for first oil change which will cost over $1000. Their policy is to not sell a used vehicle with less than 50% break pad. They lied to me and are willing to break that policy. I now need all new pads and rotors after 5000 miles. They do not operate in good faith and are not honest. I matmaticly proved that I was not sold a vehicle with 50% pads and they said there was nothing they could do. Do not buy there or get service done there.

Middleton Ford responded to this review

October 25, 2013

We appreciate your feedback. I know you have been in contact with the Used Vehicle Manager and the Service Manager. Unfortunately, we did not have the opportunity to look at your vehicle before you were sold the break service at another repair shop. I regret that your experience with Middleton Ford did not leave you completely satisfied as we strive to make every experience a positive one. Please contact us with any further questions or concerns.

Bring your A-game and be ready to say "no."

by from Madison, WI |

I would *only* recommend this dealership to a car buyer who is tough and knows how to protect themselves. The sales experience is more pressure-oriented than some other local dealers. Be ready to say "no" to things you shouldn't have to agree to, such as a "contingent sales contract" before a used car inspection. I expect you can get a fair deal from them, but you'll have to work for it.

Used car salesmen

by from Madison, WI |

I am happy with my car, but was not too thrilled with the negotiating portion of the process. They definitely didn't follow through with the prices that they promised. You could probably get a better deal if you are willing to play games.

Very good experience

by from Dodgeville |

We entered the dealership with the intention of buying a new Ford Focus if they could beat the prices we had already found. They did - so we did.

Highly Recommend

by from Madison, WI |

We researched compact SUVs for the past few months and shopped around at Toyota, Kia, Nissan and Ford. After meeting at Middleton Ford for the first time we were sold. The value of the Ford Escape sold itself. We were very satisfied with the customer service and financing options at Ford, as well as the cost for the oil change/tire rotation package that is for life! We've only had the escape now for a few days and absolutely love it. It's rides quietly and smoothly, has great gas mileage and it's safe! Thanks to Middleton Ford staff!