Mullane Motors Inc.

6200 S. Transit Road, Lockport, NY 14094

Used 716-625-9191

Good experience

by from tonawanda,ny |

Went to look at a van I had seen online. Tony my salesman made the whole car buying ordeal a pleasant experience! I would send my family and friends to see him for a good deal. Thanks Tony!

Mullane Motors and Steve Whalen

by from Lockport, NY |

Steve Whalen is the best and most professional sales person I have ever had the pleasure of working with. I don't think I will ever do business with another car dealer, and I will recommend everyone I know to Steve. Wonderful experience top to bottom

Drove out in a great SUV!

by from Medina, New York |

Tony Heary provided a congenial experience. We arrived looking for a mid-size SUV, but hadn't decided which make (lots of choices on Transit Rd.). We decided on a beautiful Grand Cherokee and took it home the next day. Tony was terrific to deal with. He was knowledgable and informative. He listened to our needs and found us a perfect match. Tony then went on to help us secure a good transaction. I recommend this dealership and this salesman.

Great service, great cars!

by from Lockport, NY |

I bought a car from Mullanes last week. I went in not really knowing what to expect as I haven't bought many cars before. My experience couldn't have been any better. Mike was so helpful in choosing which car would work best for my budget and needs. He was very knowledgable and helpful in answering any questions I had, while not being overly pushy and aggressive like a stereotypical car salesperson. He wanted me to be comfortable with purchasing a car. I ended up being able to buy a better model and newer car than I had originally thought I would be able to afford with my price point I needed to stay at. My monthly payment is actually less than what I originally wanted - plus a newer and better car than what I hoped for. The whole buying process was very easy. I have some credit issues so I thought it was going to take a while to buy a car and get approved but I couldn't be happier with the whole process. I will definitely return to Mullanes to buy any future cars, and I have already recommended Mike and Mullanes to several of my friends and coworkers and will continue to do so.

Great customer service and buying experience.

by from North Tonawanda |

The truck I brought in May 2014 was in great condition at this dealership. Tony was my salesman and he was very helpful in every part of the purchase. He also gave me a great deal on my truck. I will definitely come back to Mullane Motors to look for another truck in the future. Thank you Tony!!!!

Great Buying Experience.Bruce honest upfront

by from Getzville,NY |

This is the second vehicle we purchased from Mullane Motors and prior to that we were impressed with their service department with another vehicle This buying experience ,as was the first, was a pleasant negotiation vs a heated unpleasant exchange. ,.From the beginning to the delivery there were no surprises as Bruce was upfront ,a" straight talker" and reasonable, working with us to satisfy our requirements . All in all a highly recommended dealership with a family atmosphere

great salesman, friendly business

by from Ashville, NY |

We recently purchased a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee from Tom Williams at Mullane Motors. Car buying does not rank on my list of most exciting things to do, but Tom made the process as painfree as possible. We are thrilled with our new vehicle. This car was ordered and Tom kept us informed as to what was going on to the best of his ability and had our vehicle ready for pickup ASAP. The tech package has an overwhelming amount of gadgets to be explained and Tom patiently spent time with us so we had some idea about all the features of the Grand Cherokee and especially the tech package. We appreciated Tom's helpfulness in the sometimes overwhelming world of technology and tools. We would describe our experience with Tom @ Mullane Motors as very positive and certainly would recommend him to our friends and neighbors.

Great Service

by from Sanborn, NY |

Tony was Great!! He helped us get the car we wanted....explained everything we needed to know & even came in on his day off to get us into the car.... We love our new Grand Cherokee & would recommend to everyone to go in & see Tony!

Owner, Sales, Customer Service, All Personel

by from Sanborn, Ny |

Well It was time to turn in my lease vehicle, so on Sat. May 31, I met with my salesman Steve Whalen. I picked out my mini van set everything up and I was to pick it up on Monday, Steve called on Monday morning and asked if I could come in and meet with Barry? My problem was one of the reporting credit bureau's was reporting that while I had good credit rating was reporting me as deceased. So Chrysler was not going to lend me the money.. I was treated to seeing Everyone working to get my sale completed. Wow what an excellent staff can do.!!!! Through the whole time the owner was doing his thing silently out site and all of a sudden Chrysler credit approved the transaction. but before the staff got me approved with another company. Because they knew me knew I wasn't deceased the whole team at Mullane's went to bat for me! So if you want excellent service with a dealership that appreciates your business try Mullane Motors, Lockport, NY! When you think your not important just an unimportant customer try them. I always had excellant service but wasn't aware how much they appreciated my business but now I know! Best part is I am alive!!! They proved it! They have my business forever! My sincere Thanks to the whole staff at Mullanes. Love me mini van!

Quick and Easy just like I like it

by from Lockport, NY |

I knew what I wanted before I went into the store. I had been researching the 2014 Dodge Grand Caravan and found it to be the least expensive minivan with the options I want. I am very pleased with the vehicle. There wasn't a lot of haggling. They got me to the payment I wanted pretty quick without going back and forth to the sales desk a hundred times like other places. They will be the first dealer I check out when I'm ready to by a cool car for myself. I haven't decided yet... Charger or Challenger.