Zimbrick Eastside

Used 888-815-1145
Service 888-229-4025

Great experience!

by from Madison, WI |

Best dealership I have worked with. Had two friends referred here and loved the service. Everyone here has been amazing to work with. Avoid Kaiser at all costs.

used budget lot on east side

by from sun prairie wisconsin |

first we have purchased many cars from zimbrick i.e. 2 new mercedes 1 used 1 new bmw 1 new saab. We have always received perfect service until we visited the east side budget dealership and a salesman named John, he was horrible he was rude, crude and had a I could care less attitude, after making a reasonable offer on a car he rolled his eyes laughed shook our hands and said "bye" nothing else. We have always recommended Zimbrick , even had our kids buy there but NEVER again and we will never buy from Zimbrick again

Zimbrick Nissan Eastside

by from Sun Prairie, WI |

After having a great experience at Zimbrick Hyundai Eastside, I decided to return to Zimbrick Eastside when I was in the market for a new Nissan Frontier. While they didn't have the exact truck I wanted in stock, I was assured that they could get what I wanted within the week. I even gave 4 color options that I'd accept. In spite of the fact the Sales guy, Ryan Wilmot, miscalculated the payment several times...and failed to note that my employer had a discount with Nissan for an additional discount, I accepted their offer for my trade and we agreed on a price for the truck. I signed paperwork committing to the purchase. The next day they told me they had located the truck. The next day they said no one was calling them back (meaning, I assume, dealers who actually had trucks). Essentially one day before my deadline (I was traveling the next day) Wilmot told me he couldn't get a truck. I was very disappointed at promises made that they were not able to keep...promises they knew they couldn't guarantee they could keep. At no time did they indicate anything but confidence that I'd have an acceptable vehicle within my timeline. I feel I was deceived, if not lied to. Wilmot's ineptitude ruins Zimbrick's otherwise fine reputation for me. Fortunately I was able to find another desirable Frontier in stock at Kayser Nissan across town. I purchased it the same afternoon Zimbrick's Wilmot disappointed me.

Excellent experience

by from Lena, IL |

We searched for a 2011 Chevy Tahoe on cars.com and set up an appointment with Clay Luttrell who contacted us after we sent an inquiry on line. Clay was very kind and went out of his way to make our time worthwhile. We had to go to Zimbrick again after we purchased this vehicle to have a tear in the back seat repaired. Again, Clay went above and beyond to make us happy! He even topped off the gas tank for our trouble of having to go back. What a guy! I would highly recommend Zimbrick, especially Clay! We will always keep Clay at Zimbrick in mind when shopping for vehicles!!!

Sleezy sales people

by from Madison, WI |

I visited Zimbrick's eastside showroom to look at a used car. In the process, they asked to appraise my used vehicle for a trade. What they can back was about 40% below what other dealerships offered, and kept mentioning issues about my vehicle as well as things that will likely go wrong soon that would cost thousands to repair. They used many scare tactics to make me feel that their offer was well above what the market price of my vehicle was. Afterwards, I took my vehicle to the factory service center, and was told everything was in pristine condition. The experience really turned me off from buying from Zimbrick--they don't seen honest and don't care about the their customers.