Zimbrick Eastside

Used 888-815-1145
Service 888-229-4025

Drove over 100 miles to this dealer, Well worth it

by from Geneva,IL |

Car shopping for my fiance and myself started about six weeks ago. We are from Illinois and had spoken to and gone into six different dealerships in the Chicago land area. I am not going to even begin to explain what the experience in those dealerships was like, it would take many pages of anger and frustration. The last dealership in Illinois was Jidd motors in Des Plaines, Illinois, by far the worst dealership in Illinois if not the country. My fiance found the Pathfinder we were looking for on the Zimbrick Nissan dealership in Madison, WI. I looked at the car online but there were no pictures, So I decided to call the dealership and ask if it was still available. I spoke to Ryan Wilmot, he said it just came in yesterday and he hadn't had the chance to put pictures online yet. I asked him if he could possible email me some pictures of the car. Within 20 minutes I had several pictures of the car. I was impressed by not only the car but by the promptness of Ryan. I call him and told him that we had financing available, a trade in vehicle, and a down payment. The financing we had could not be used at this dealership. He asked if I wanted to my financing though them. I said not because Jidd motors had run our credit and given us 11 hard inquires. He said I understand I hope we can help you in the future. That Monday night after talking with my fiance we decided to give them a shot. We did the credit application. At 840am Tuesday morning Ryan gave me a call to say I am going to run some numbers and see what the best deal available is, don't leave your house until we have got something good. for the next couple hours Ryan and I exchanged calls to work from different angles on the financing, He kept me in the loop on every ongoing though the process. The last call cam about 1130am. He said I got you a great deal. Not only during the entire process did he keep me informed but managed to beat my banks interest rate. On this note I would like to thank Bill Weber in the finance department for making this work for us. Ryan said you ready to come your new car. We will see you in 2 hours I said. When we arrived Ryan said lets go look at your Pathfinder, not lets take a look at your trade in, or lets argue about trade in value. Not one time was I haggled, mislead, or put in a position of bargaining. Ryan and Bill took the time and put in all the effort from beginning to end to make this an enjoyable experience for us. When it came time for the paperwork, nothing was kept secret or hidden in writing. It was laid out for us, explained and every question was answered. As we were about to head back to Illinois in our new car, Ryan said let me get a picture. I thought why would he want a picture. on the drive back I received and email from Ryan with the picture of us with the car and a message saying thank you for taking the time to drive up here and your business. All I can truly say is Ryan and Bill please don't retire anytime soon, we will be back to purchase ALL of our next vehicles though your dealership. You have restored my faith in the customer comes first and your professionalism throughout the process was outstanding. Thank You so much for a great experience.

First Dealer Experience

by from Madison, WI |

This was my first experience buying from a dealer, I was quite unfamiliar with the process and somewhat wary. I did have a very specific idea of the car I wanted and why I wanted it. After viewing the vehicle online, I contacted the dealership and was put in touch with sales representative John Bridgman. John spent time discussing the purchasing process with me as well as addressing concerns I had about the vehicle itself based on extensive research of the model year and reliability, etc. I felt John was informative and fair in all of these conversations. He provided me ample room and time to make a final decision with my wife. It did not seem to me in this case there was much room for price haggling because of the time the car had been on the lot, I did not really press this issue. The financing quotes and the process of purchasing/paperwork with the dealership's business manager were all agreeable. I can't speak to whether I got the ultimate deal or not, being very unfamiliar with this sales environment, however I felt like John Bridgman had a plainspoken and very fair way of presenting the options and working with me through the buying process. While I have not had it for that long, I am currently happy with my purchase from Zimbrick and would recommend others consider it.

Zimbrick Eastside - Best place to find a car!

by from Sun Prairie, WI |

I was in desperate need of a new-to-me car and called John Bridgman to help me find something in my price range. I was expecting to just find a decent used car but John found a 2015 Hyundai Sonata for me to lease. I had never leased before, but they explained all the details and let me make the decision for myself. The entire process took just four days, from first calling John to finalizing the paperwork and picking up the Sonata. John and everyone else I met and worked with at Zimbrick Eastside was a "real" person, they didn't operate from a script and were genuine and honest. Everything about the selection and buying experience was EASY and I couldn't be happier with my new Sonata!

service

by from Madison, wi |

I have a 2011 Nissan Murano that I purchased new. Last fall I purchased 2 tires that were highly recomended by the service person. I am extremely happy with the tires and the service. I then purchased a second set a couple months later. I was told at that time the original tires I had still hade adequate tread. The original tires had little to no traction and I was very unhappy with them. It was nice the service department wanted to alert me to the fact I could continue using those tires but I didn't want them. So far so good. Here is what I cannot understand. Tire rotations. Why do you charge us for rotation of tires?? If you purchase the tires at most places, they include tire rotation for life. It's a policy at Discount Tires, Tires Plus and even Costco. I called Discount Tires and they rotated them for FREE even though I didn't purchase the tires there. I have talked to the service people about this and the response I got was they often promote by 3 and get 1 free. The other places I mentioned have that also but include lifetime rotations.

used budget lot on east side

by from sun prairie wisconsin |

first we have purchased many cars from zimbrick i.e. 2 new mercedes 1 used 1 new bmw 1 new saab. We have always received perfect service until we visited the east side budget dealership and a salesman named John, he was horrible he was rude, crude and had a I could care less attitude, after making a reasonable offer on a car he rolled his eyes laughed shook our hands and said "bye" nothing else. We have always recommended Zimbrick , even had our kids buy there but NEVER again and we will never buy from Zimbrick again

Great experience!

by from Madison, WI |

Best dealership I have worked with. Had two friends referred here and loved the service. Everyone here has been amazing to work with. Avoid Kaiser at all costs.

Zimbrick Nissan Eastside

by from Sun Prairie, WI |

After having a great experience at Zimbrick Hyundai Eastside, I decided to return to Zimbrick Eastside when I was in the market for a new Nissan Frontier. While they didn't have the exact truck I wanted in stock, I was assured that they could get what I wanted within the week. I even gave 4 color options that I'd accept. In spite of the fact the Sales guy, Ryan Wilmot, miscalculated the payment several times...and failed to note that my employer had a discount with Nissan for an additional discount, I accepted their offer for my trade and we agreed on a price for the truck. I signed paperwork committing to the purchase. The next day they told me they had located the truck. The next day they said no one was calling them back (meaning, I assume, dealers who actually had trucks). Essentially one day before my deadline (I was traveling the next day) Wilmot told me he couldn't get a truck. I was very disappointed at promises made that they were not able to keep...promises they knew they couldn't guarantee they could keep. At no time did they indicate anything but confidence that I'd have an acceptable vehicle within my timeline. I feel I was deceived, if not lied to. Wilmot's ineptitude ruins Zimbrick's otherwise fine reputation for me. Fortunately I was able to find another desirable Frontier in stock at Kayser Nissan across town. I purchased it the same afternoon Zimbrick's Wilmot disappointed me.

Excellent experience

by from Lena, IL |

We searched for a 2011 Chevy Tahoe on cars.com and set up an appointment with Clay Luttrell who contacted us after we sent an inquiry on line. Clay was very kind and went out of his way to make our time worthwhile. We had to go to Zimbrick again after we purchased this vehicle to have a tear in the back seat repaired. Again, Clay went above and beyond to make us happy! He even topped off the gas tank for our trouble of having to go back. What a guy! I would highly recommend Zimbrick, especially Clay! We will always keep Clay at Zimbrick in mind when shopping for vehicles!!!

Sleezy sales people

by from Madison, WI |

I visited Zimbrick's eastside showroom to look at a used car. In the process, they asked to appraise my used vehicle for a trade. What they can back was about 40% below what other dealerships offered, and kept mentioning issues about my vehicle as well as things that will likely go wrong soon that would cost thousands to repair. They used many scare tactics to make me feel that their offer was well above what the market price of my vehicle was. Afterwards, I took my vehicle to the factory service center, and was told everything was in pristine condition. The experience really turned me off from buying from Zimbrick--they don't seen honest and don't care about the their customers.