Don Miller East

Used 888-583-8954
Service 866-452-7318

excellent all around

by from royal oaks, CA |

purchased made from California, flew to Madison, found the vehicle in the condition described. Was able to start trip back to California in a 3 hours. Service and attention superior and the price was just right.

Great Experience

by from Madison, WI |

Just bought a 2002 Mazda 626 LX. Had DJ as my salesman and he was great. He was informative about the cars he showed me and picked the perfect car for my budget and the situation I was using it for. Came and looked at a car on a saturday, filled out the paper work on monday, and drove away with it on tuesday. Gave me a good price for the car and trade in, and even agreed to give me a new radio deck for my car so i could have a aux port for no extra cost.

treated very well

by from Baraboo, WI |

I went looking at cars with the intention of buying one eventually. Don Miller East treated me so professionally and made what I thought was a deal to good to pass up. So I bought an Outback on the first visit and at the very least a few weeks before I had planned on pulling the trigger. The salesman and the sales manager were great--it was a very positive experience which does not usually describe my attitude toward car shopping.

Poor poor expirence

by from Sun prairie wo |

Advertised car was not on lot or available one day after I contacted them, they brushed me off! Like they didn't care. Little do they know I pay cash regardless of the price. I will never deal with them again and inform all friends of a poorly run business like that. They didn't even call me to see if they could find me another car. I'm sure someone there bought this car for there personal use.