Heinrich Chevrolet

5775 S. Transit Road, Lockport, NY 14094

New 866-795-3286
Used 888-829-4182
Service 888-407-1559

Buffalo, WNY, and Lockport's premier Chevrolet dealership.

Chevy Traverse Purchase

by from Palmyra, NY |

I recently bought a used 2009 Chevy Traverse from Heinrich Chevy. I was very impressed by the quality of customer service and ease in the buying experience.I was treated with respect and did not feel as though I was being taken advantage of at any point in the buying process. I was impressed by their overall facility as having the finance department and DMV right on sight stream lined the process. I love my new Chevy and would recommend this dealer to others in the future!

Amazing place

by from Barker, New York |

Bought my first car and they made easy. It was a really good first experience

March 30, 2015

Congratulations on your new vehicle, Joelle. Thank you for writing such a great review about your experience at our dealership! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience was so positive.

First new car!

by from Buffalo, NY |

I recently stopped in to Heinrich looking for a new car. I met with one of their new sales associates Ryan and found him to be very helpful. The rest of the staff was very friendly as well, from the sales staff to the service staff. Now I have my first new car, a 2014 Malibu!

April 27, 2014

We appreciate the great survey and are pleased that this is your first new car. Thank you and Congrats!!

definitely not the best dealer visit that I had

by from Lockport, NY |

I was interested in a certain vehicle that I arranged to look at and possibly test drive but an hour or so before my appointment, I was notified by phone that the vehicle was sold to an employee of the service dept. This is great for that person that is there everyday and able to personally look over the vehicle but what about that poor individual that has their heart set on this vehicle after doing all kinds of research on this particular vehicle and it's swiped right from under them plus having a time limit because they have a rental because of an accident. Oh well that's the name of the game in car sales right? First come first serve. I could of been at another dealer. Well that's ok !

April 24, 2014

Doug, We apologize for any inconvenience and would be more than happy to find a similar pre owned vehicle that compares to the one that you were interested in. We value your business and look forward to speaking with you.

Great Purchase!

by from North Tonowanda, NY |

Great car! I was very happy with my purchase. I dealt with a sales guy named Don and found him to be very friendly and knowledgable.

Dont Waste your Time

by from buffalo, ny |

My girlfriend and I went here to look at a Murano we saw on here. As soon as I got there I noted the price was $2,000 higher then the price on here and listed on the windshield sticker. As we look at the vehicle we noticed tire tread was low on the front, there was touch up paint in the rear to hide damage. We waited about 20 minutes looking at this suv and nobody came to help us. I know sale people saw me park in customer parking. Whoever drove before left the key in the ignition with dirty leather seats which had white residue. Will not be back and don't suggest anyone to come here, waste of a Saturday.

Chevy Impala Purchase

by from Lockport, NY |

I just bought a 2014 Chevy Impala from Heinrich Chevrolet and was very pleased with the way I was treated at Heinrich Chevrolet. I came in with a few ideas about what I wanted and what was affordable for me. I was pleasantly surprised at the lack of hard selling I encountered, and felt that the sales man did a good job listening to me and reacted accordingly. He was even able to find me a few discounts I never knew existed to help lower my over all cost. I really appreciated that. I love my new Impala and am happy I bought it from here.

Awful! Buyer Beware!

by from lockport, ny |

They will not honor your warrantee! They have the worst service repair. Do not buy from this place and do not bring your vehicle to them for service!

REVIEW

by from Rochester NY |

Good Experience Pleasant sales personell Vehicle worth the drive

June 26, 2011

Thank you for choosing Heinrich Chevrolet and we are very happy that you had a good experience with us! We stand by every vehicle we sell, new or used. If you have any questions, feel free to give us a call, send an email, or stop on by and we will always be here to help :)