H & N Chevrolet-Buick

713 S Grand Ave, Spencer, IA 51301

New 877-317-4299
Used 888-241-2530
Service 888-928-7523

"Honesty and Integrity for Over 80 Years."

Great service

by from Storm Lake, IA |

I had stopped @ H & N just to "take a look" last April & I ended up doing a test drive of a van. I did not end up buying at that time but I was so impressed with Jeff Mahrt & his patience of helping me, a customer not really out to buy. Last week my husband & I decided it was time to get a new vehicle & I knew instantly who I was going to first. I contacted Jeff the next day & after many calls & texts I found my van. I couldn't be more pleased with the entire process. Karen Adams was also very helpful with the loan/paperwork process. Thanks so much for your patience & help. I'll certainly be back again.

Great service vehicle very very clean

by from Dakota Dunes of South Dakota |

We had the best experience at HN cheverolet in Spencer. Jeff Mahrt was very professional and even met with us after hours on a Saturday

Great Customer Service

by from Sioux City, ia |

We recently purchased a 2012 Chevy Impala from H & N Chevrolet and we extremely impressed with the quality of service we received. Jeff Mahrt walked us through the entire process from answering the first call we made to waving goodbye as we drove off the lot. If he didn't have an answer to a question, he immediately found out and which gave us peace of mind. We were also were very impressed with Karen in the Sales department she walked us through financing options and the extended warranties. All in all we had a great experience and we definitely recommend this dealership.

Stress Free Purchasing

by from Everly, IA |

This was my first time purchasing a vehicle through H & N Chevrolet. Verdon Schmidt, sales consultant, and Karen Adams, finance manager, made the process very enjoyable. Verdon took the time to go over every button and feature my Chevy Equinox offers. The hands-on tutorial I received from him was "priceless." Verdon told me to call or stop by anytime I had a question about my car and he meant it. I have had questions and he has taken the time out of his schedule to assist me. I also want to thank Karen for assisting me with my financing options. She processed my paperwork in a timely manner and found me a low interest rate. If you're in the market for a new/used vehicle I would highly recommend H & N.

Well... that was EASY!

by from Spencer, IA |

It started out as a quick swing through the lot while out for a drive on a beautiful Fall evening,.. "Just for a Look". Little did I know that evening, I'd be sitting in my new car a couple days later with VerDon Schmidt as he explains all the bells and whistles. VerDon made it easy from the start. He had the car waiting for me when I got to the lot for my test drive and gave me a quick run down and off I went. A half hour later, I was sitting at his desk making arrangements to make her mine. I felt comfortable with the whole process. Karen was terrific with the contracts and making sure I was aware of all my options with the purchase. What a nice surprise this will be to the kids tonight! Thank you again VerDon for making this Fun!

Certified Used Chevrolet Buyer

by from Northwest Iowa |

This is the second vehicle we've purchased from H&N and we have been very pleased with the dealership. About 4 years ago we bought a 2005 Suburban. This time we purchased a 2011 Malibu. Jeff Mahrt was our salesperson both times and we have found him to be very helpful. In both cases we knew pretty much exactly what we were looking for & never did he try to route us toward something else. He is knowledgeable in all of the technical and mechanical areas, but if there is something he doesn't know -- he doesn't try to BS his way through it. He will find out and get back to you. We also found the financing process to be very simple and straight forward. There are always lots of options when you're finishing the sale and they explain all of the options but no strong pressure for things you don't want.

Good Salesmanship

by from Ruthven Ia. |

We were looking for a pickup. Didn't know if we wanted new or used. Jeff told us about both. He was very patient with us. He gave us information to look at so we could decide. Thanks to Jeff and Karen it was a pleasure doing business at H&N.

Very patient salesman

by from Spencer, IA |

The sales people we dealt with were very patient. We didn't know what we wanted and they explained the options on several different cars. After the sale they spent several hours explaining all of the options on our car.

Brittany

by from Spencer IA |

This is our second vehicle we have gotten from H & N Chevy, and we couldn't be happier. Chuck Rabel and Karen Adams, are why we have returned and will continue to return in the future. Chuck makes it his priority to be available at our convenience, he listens and makes it his personal goal to provide a product with all of our wants and needs. We just traded in our 2012 Equinox for a brand new Equinox, our 2012 model had some collision problems, Karen called our insurance agency for us, set up all the proper paperwork arranged for our vehicle to come in and get pictures while Chuck made it a point to stand and visit with me about my new vehicle while the mechanics did their job. I always felt like I was getting the best service, that they were always going over and beyond to make us happy. The day we got the new vehicle Chuck made sure we understood everything, and when my phone was taking longer than normal to sync to the vehicle, he called me next day to make sure everything converted over correctly, and to make sure I was happy. I always feel like I am in good hands with Chuck, which is a very assuring thing when it comes to your vehicle. I would highly recommend H&N to buy your new, or used vehicle, but to get the best experience, request Chuck.

WORTH THE DRIVE!!

by from Cedar Falls Iowa |

Worth the 3 hour drive for us!! Chuck Rabel and the staff at H & N go above and beyond!! Thanks for helping us! LOVE my new malibu!!!

Great Service!!!!

by from Spencer, IA |

We just purchased a 2014 Traverse from Jim Goyette and have been extremely satisfied with the entire buying experience. This is the second vehicle we have purchased from H&N within the past 2 years and both times we were very impressed with the quality of service we received through the negotiation process and the time spent after the sale to make sure we were comfortable with the new car. Thanks H&N from a repeat customer!!