H & N Chevrolet Buick

713 N Grand Ave, Spencer, IA 51301

New 877-317-4299 New877-317-4299
Used 888-241-2530 Used888-241-2530
Service 888-928-7523 Service 888-928-7523

"Honesty and Integrity for Over 80 Years."

Great service

by from Storm Lake, IA |

I had stopped @ H & N just to "take a look" last April & I ended up doing a test drive of a van. I did not end up buying at that time but I was so impressed with Jeff Mahrt & his patience of helping me, a customer not really out to buy. Last week my husband & I decided it was time to get a new vehicle & I knew instantly who I was going to first. I contacted Jeff the next day & after many calls & texts I found my van. I couldn't be more pleased with the entire process. Karen Adams was also very helpful with the loan/paperwork process. Thanks so much for your patience & help. I'll certainly be back again.

An Excellent Dealership

by from Spencer, IA |

We have purchased vehicles at H&N for years, and have always been treated fairly. Their sales staff is friendly and knowledgeable, and their service department is excellent.

May 28, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us, Clark! Don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can do for you. Check us out on Facebook for access to our exclusive specials. H&N Chevrolet Buick Team

New suburban purchase

by from Dickens, Iowa |

Chuck and Karen were awesome and made the process of buying extremely easy and stress free

May 3, 2016

Congratulations on your new purchase!Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us.We would love to work with you again. Find us on Facebook; we offer exclusive specials for our likers.H&N Chevrolet Buick Team

Good dealer with great service department

by from Spencer, IA |

Work was done fine and at a time that fit my schedule. Appreciate the loaner car during the service work. So glad to have a nice dealership that takes care of us after the sale.

April 22, 2016

Thank you for leaving us your positive review. We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with the loaner car we provided and the thorough service you received from us. If there is anything more we can do please come back and see us again. Take care! Best Regards, The H & N Chevrolet Buick Team

GREAT PEOPLE , GERAT SERVICE

by from PRIMGHAR IOWA |

We would like to thank H & N Chevrolet for our purchace of a used pickup .. Out of 4 dealer ships that I requsted information online they were the 1st to respond . GREAT PEOPLE.. Jeff Mahrt our Salesman and Karen Adams the Finance Mgr. THANK YOU ALL

Great service vehicle very very clean

by from Dakota Dunes of South Dakota |

We had the best experience at HN cheverolet in Spencer. Jeff Mahrt was very professional and even met with us after hours on a Saturday

Great Customer Service

by from Sioux City, ia |

We recently purchased a 2012 Chevy Impala from H & N Chevrolet and we extremely impressed with the quality of service we received. Jeff Mahrt walked us through the entire process from answering the first call we made to waving goodbye as we drove off the lot. If he didn't have an answer to a question, he immediately found out and which gave us peace of mind. We were also were very impressed with Karen in the Sales department she walked us through financing options and the extended warranties. All in all we had a great experience and we definitely recommend this dealership.

Stress Free Purchasing

by from Everly, IA |

This was my first time purchasing a vehicle through H & N Chevrolet. Verdon Schmidt, sales consultant, and Karen Adams, finance manager, made the process very enjoyable. Verdon took the time to go over every button and feature my Chevy Equinox offers. The hands-on tutorial I received from him was "priceless." Verdon told me to call or stop by anytime I had a question about my car and he meant it. I have had questions and he has taken the time out of his schedule to assist me. I also want to thank Karen for assisting me with my financing options. She processed my paperwork in a timely manner and found me a low interest rate. If you're in the market for a new/used vehicle I would highly recommend H & N.

Well... that was EASY!

by from Spencer, IA |

It started out as a quick swing through the lot while out for a drive on a beautiful Fall evening,.. "Just for a Look". Little did I know that evening, I'd be sitting in my new car a couple days later with VerDon Schmidt as he explains all the bells and whistles. VerDon made it easy from the start. He had the car waiting for me when I got to the lot for my test drive and gave me a quick run down and off I went. A half hour later, I was sitting at his desk making arrangements to make her mine. I felt comfortable with the whole process. Karen was terrific with the contracts and making sure I was aware of all my options with the purchase. What a nice surprise this will be to the kids tonight! Thank you again VerDon for making this Fun!

Certified Used Chevrolet Buyer

by from Northwest Iowa |

This is the second vehicle we've purchased from H&N and we have been very pleased with the dealership. About 4 years ago we bought a 2005 Suburban. This time we purchased a 2011 Malibu. Jeff Mahrt was our salesperson both times and we have found him to be very helpful. In both cases we knew pretty much exactly what we were looking for & never did he try to route us toward something else. He is knowledgeable in all of the technical and mechanical areas, but if there is something he doesn't know -- he doesn't try to BS his way through it. He will find out and get back to you. We also found the financing process to be very simple and straight forward. There are always lots of options when you're finishing the sale and they explain all of the options but no strong pressure for things you don't want.