Evans Chevrolet

112 Syracuse Street, Baldwinsville, NY 13027

Magic garage

by from Baldwinsville, NY |

Brought my car in for a recall and when I picked up my car a storage compartment was damaged. I know it was working when I dropped it off because I removed an ID card from it and left it closed, and when I returned to the car it was open and will not shut now. Of course they claim they were not working in the area (it seemed close enough to me when I was shown where they worked). So I suppose it must be a coincidence that during the 3 hours my car was there the part malfunctioned? It doesn't take a detective for this one. On the bright side, Patrick was always friendly and never rude, but I would not even bring another recall here.

January 24, 2015

GK: Although we could not verify your complaint, we committed to replacing the broken part. We were in the process of ordering the cover when the vehicle was picked up. As soon as the part comes in, we will contact you to set up an appointment to have it replaced. Andrew Dryden Service Manager.

A no pressure sale

by from Marcellus, N.Y. |

I bought this car as a surprise to my wife. Your salesman worked with me to keep it a surprise. My wife loves it. It made her cry when I handed her the keys.

2012 Chevrolet Cruze

by from Baldwinsville, NY |

I recently bought a 2012 Chevrolet Cruze here. We love our car and it was a BIG step up from our 1999 Chevrolet Prizm. During the car buying process we we were asked to sign a paper that acknowledges we're going to receive mail I said "No" I don't want any because we already get lots of junk mail but it was one of those things I think you had to sign? She said she would have to go ask her manager if I didn't want to sign it so I said "Nevermind". Sure enough a month or so after we owned our car we get an automated letter saying do you "still" own your 2012 Chevrolet Cruze? I'm willing to offer ______ for it. This is one of the reasons why I don't like providing our info and later on we received business cars to pass out to family and friends. None of my family or friends are in the market for a new car so it was a complete waste of paper. Thank you for selling us a great car but I really can't stand junk mail. Would highly appreciate mail only directly relating to the car or you can feel free to e-mail me with info directly relating to the car. No Christmas Cards etc.

December 11, 2014

Ashley, the form your refering to is the "Federal Privacy Notice" that we are required by law to keep on file. We have removed you from our mailing list so you should not receive any further mailings. We appreciate your busines, and if we can be of any further assistance please let us know. Sam Oppedisano Sales Manager

Excellent Buying Experience

by from Baldwinsville, NY |

Excellent car buying experience. Our salesman was knowledgeable, friendly and helpful in answering our questions. Would not hesitate to recommend this dealership to others.

Great dealer.

by from North Syracuse |

I recently purchased a Chevy Sonic at Evans Chevrolet. I became frustrated with a few issues but Mark Evans quickly cleared them up. I will be recommending Evans Chevrolet to any of my friends looking for a new vehicle!

Efficient Process

by from Baldwinsville, NY |

From the beginning of my search to upgrade my older Chevrolet Impala, I found Evans Chevrolet to be courteous, encouraging and helpful. Nikki took time to show me the options I had with limited resources. I ended up leasing a Cruze and am very happy with it. I will definitely recommend Evans to anyone looking for a new vehicle.

WOULD NOT RECOMMEND FOR A USED VEHICLE

by from E, Syracuse, NY |

I thought purchasing a "Certified Pre-owned" vehicle from this dealer was a good idea. Wrong. I have owned this vehicle for 1 year and started having problems after only 5 months. Not pleased with my decision to drive to Baldwinsville for this vehicle. From my personal experience, they claim to stand by their vehicles...but they didn't. It started after my first oil change and tire rotation. Three dripping fluids were never brought to my attention, and my tires were never the same. All I received was the "run around" after several complaints and several trips back to Baldwinsville. Never again! Thoroughly regret going to Evans Chevrolet.

October 15, 2014

We cannot validate the substance of your claim as you've chosen to remain anonymous. For further assistance feel free to contact our service department at 315-635-3956.

Enjoyed doing business with Evans

by from Cicero ny |

Leased an Equinox. Excellent people to do business with. Nikki was relentless in her search for the car I wanted. Would definitely do business with these people again.

sales person went the "extra mile"

by from Baldwinsville, NY |

Very fast purchase turn around and a very competitive price. Sales person was very responsive and knowledgeable. Also, the car was a gift for my wife, and the sales person took time out of her day to buy a ribbon and put it on the car for me. She wouldn't even accept money for the cost of the ribbon. I like the fact that she was not only very competent (which seems to be a rare trait these days), but she was also very willing to go the "extra mile" to satisfy the customer. I will buy a car from Evans Chevrolet again in the future.

Very accommodating and flexible sales staff

by from Watertown, NY |

Had to purchase a new vehicle while returning from deployment and Nikki was more than helpful throughout the whole process. Everything was explained throughly and the purchase from start to finish was very easy. I would definitely recommend this dealership and my sales rep (Nikki) to any other military member looking to find a great deal on a new chevy!