Kayser Chrysler Center Watertown

105 Hwy 16 Frontage Rd, Watertown, WI 53094

New 866-901-3628 New 866-901-3628
Used 866-901-3590 Used 866-901-3590
Service 877-467-4695 Service 877-467-4695

A Kayser Buyer's a Wiser Buyer!

Comfortable, enjoyable experience

by from Oconomwoc WI |

Derek and Steve were knowledgable, friendly and professional. They worked with me to develop options, gave me good value on trade-ins, and completed all the paperwork expeditiously. Derek is easy to work with and I felt he treated me very fairly. They took 2 cars in trade. The entire experience was pleasant and I love my new Jeep Cherokee

Awesome Experience!

by from Oconomowoc, WI |

I purchased a 2012 Nissan Altima. The overall experience was great. Right away they were willing to help and answer all my questions. They were respectful and professional. The car itself is awesome, and I got a great deal. I would highly recommend this dealership.

Great Experiance

by from Oconomowoc, WI 53066 |

I researched many dealers and was loyal to a local dealer, but after many dollars spent with them, they were not willing to work with us. We decided to shop and ended up at Kayser Chrysler in Watertown, WI. I walked in with my manila folder full of research and numbers. I dealt with Glenn Bornick and I must say, Glenn and his team were honest, played no games with numbers, and after buying many vehicles for both personnel and commercial use, were the most open with purchase prices and rebates. Being a business owner and a numbers guy, he took the time to go over which finance package would save me the most in loan interest compared to rebate options. At closing, they gave popcorn to the girls and put a movie on for them. He was more than willing to go the extra mile and explain all the option our new 2015 Town and Country. I have not used there vehicle service department yet, but I plan to take all my personnel and company vehicles there for service. If the service department is anything like the buying experience, they will have a customer for life.

Great Service!!!!

by from Watertown Wisconsin |

We purchased a 2013 Jeep Compass from Kayser this week... I had found the jeep online and we went to see it the following day.. Glen Bornick helped us with everything.. He was great! ... Steve wrote up the financing and made everything easy to understand.. (hoping Mily the dog is better now Steve!) Kayser is great to deal with and has a very friendly hometown feeling...Everyone is very helpful.. I highly recommend them!! We will most definitely buy from them again in the future...Thanks Guys!

Great Experience

by from Evansville,wi |

We had noticed Kayser of Watertown's inventory here on cars.com of vans that we were looking at. On a Whim we drove there one afternoon. We test drove at least 5 vehicles and finally found the right one. Derek was the gentleman who helped us, and he was great. was very patient with us until we found what we wanted. no pressure. BTW, Derek is also the one in charge of taking the photos and I mentioned to him what a great job he had done, for that was a determining factor of us taking he chance on driving an hour away to look at a vehicle. Wonderful job. Everyone at Kayser Watertown with whom we interacted was very pleasant. I most certainly will check with them again when we find ourselves in the market for another vehicle. Highly recommended.

Excellent Honest Service

by from Sun Prairie,WI |

We did extensive research on the Van we wished to purchase . Kayser had the largest selection, the best prices by thousands, and the most knowledgable staff by far. We found exactly what we were looking for and drove away in our new vehicle fully confident we not only made the right decision on the vehicle but also received the best deal out there.

Amazing

by from Watertown, Wi |

I bought a 2011 Ford Fusion from Zack Umland. He is very professional, knowledgeable, and friendly. I have had the car for a couple months now and couldn't be happier with it. It is everything he said it was and more. I would defiantly recommend him to anyone that is looking to buy a car from Kayser.

Outstanding

by from McHenry, IL |

We drove an hour and a half to go and look at a used Ford Edge they had for sale. The online price seemed to good to be true but decided to go check out the car anyways. We have not had many good experiences at dealerships before, and we're not expecting anything better here. To our surprise all staff that we meet at this dealership were outstanding and the car was fantastic! There is no pressure to buy if you really are not ready to. They are extremely fair in their prices for the cars they are selling as well as your trade in value they give you. The staff is very laid back and tell it the way it is. I highly recommend this dealership no matter how far away you are! Thank you to All of the staff who helped us with our purchase!

June 12, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our dealership. We understand that not everyone looks forward to car shopping. We feel our process and pricing strategy makes for a laid back while straight forward approach to the car buying experience, we're glad we were able to share that with you. Thank you again for your business and trust.

Great experience

by from Burlington,Iowa |

Me and My mother drove all the way from Burlington,Iowa. It was well worth the drive which is a 5 hr drive. The 2013 Kia Sportage was as nice in person as it was on the internet. Glen was real nice guy to meet and deal with. When it came to buying the car, Glen did all he could to make my Mom and my self feel right at home and comfortable. I would buy from Glen again if he had a vehcle I was interested in.

June 12, 2014

William, Thank you for making the drive to see us. We appreciate your kind words, your business and trust mean a lot to our team here. Thank you again.

BEST buying experience ever!!!

by from Appleton, Wi |

Found the vehicle I was looking for online. Contacted this Dealer, spoke with Glen, and arranged a test drive. I was able to make the deal I wanted, was surprised how easy-going and non-pressured the whole deal went. Their attention to detail, and Glen's friendly manner made this THE most satisfying experience I have ever dealt with in buying a vehicle, and at 60+ years old, I have had my share. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone in search of a newer vehicle, and promise you will be pleased with their effort and manner in making sure you are satisfied.

May 30, 2014

BruceB, Thank you for your kind words, we really appreciate you taking some time to share your experience and are thrilled that we were able to showcase to you our way of doing business. Thank you for your business and trust.