Holz Cadillac Gmc

(5.0) 4 Reviews

1717 Utah St, Watertown, WI 53094

Great Service

by from Menomonee Falls, WI |

My first experience with leasing a car was great! I was very impressed with the expertise and proficiency of specifically, Bernie & Shawn. Bernie led me through picking out the car that fit my needs & budget the best and answered any and every question that could have possibly been asked. Shawn walked me through every step regarding payments/cost of the lease. They both made the process as simple & easy as it could be. I even got a follow up message from Bernie making sure everything was suiting my needs and working out with the car. I'm very happy with my 2014 Chevy Cruze & will definitely recommend to anyone buying/leasing a car to go see Bernie at Holz!

Great Sales & Service

by from Reeseville |

Good Sales and Other Staff.Verry Healpfull Like it.If I have Next Purchase I Will Check There First.

Best vehicle buying experience we have ever had!

by from New Berlin, Wi |

We recently bought my husband's 2011 Sierra here. I usually dread dealing with car dealerships because of all the "games" and negotiations. We didn't have this here. Everyone we dealt with from the salesman (Steve) to the manager (not sure of his name) were so down to earth, genuine and pleasant to deal with. You actually wanted to invite them home for dinner! We never felt pushed or like we were being treated with anything but honesty. They genuinely seemed to want us to be happy with our purchase and asked what we needed from them to make our vehicle work for us. When my husband went back to sign papers and get his truck, he even found that the interest rate ended up being lower than what they originally said. No back and forth from the sales person to the "wizard of oz manager" in the secret room in the back like you usually get either. The manager came and talked to us in person. I would recommend this dealership to anyone and if we are in the market for another vehicle in the future this will be our 1st stop.

Positive Experience

by from Johnson Creek, WI |

This was our first visit to Holz and it won't be our last. We purchased a certified GM car from them this week. All of their staff (from top down) were extremely professional, informative, and geniunely friendly. We were treated with the utmost respect and not hounded as so often the experience when shopping for cars. I definitely recommend this dealership as a place to visit for anyone looking for a breath of fresh air in auto shopping. Thanks for a very positive experience.