Ed Koehn Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Greenville

11282 W Carson City Rd, Greenville, MI 48838

2005 Madaza 3

by from Belding, Michigan |

Not only was i impressed by the sales associate, Mike, i was impressed with the overall expierence. It made my first time buying a car a little easier than i thought. Jennifer made sure that i was getting the best financing available. They were all so helpful and nice. The next time i need a car, i will be buying again from Ed Koehn of Greenville.

Great experience!

by from Lakeview, MI |

We went in looking for a nice used car. Instead we were able to drive away in a brand new Chrysler 200S! The experience was pleasant, easy-going, and respectful. "Sarge" McGowen did an incredible job at helping us find what we needed, and every step of the process was thoroughly explained. The sales manager, Steve, was friendly, and he worked hard to get the best deal for us. There was no pressure, no tension, only excitement about making one of the second biggest decisions we've ever made!

Beware of sales manager

by from Greenville MI |

Steve their sales manager is the absolute rudest person I have ever dealt with. Good luck trying to sell cars with that attitude!

Ed Koehn Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Greenville responded to this review

September 23, 2015

We are sorry to hear you had a bad experience. We strive for the best experience anyone can have. A vehicle is the 2nd biggest investment in your life. Feel free to speak with anyone here at Ed Koehn about your experience so we can strive to improve.

dont answer the phones

by from stanton mi |

I've been calling the Chrysler for 10 days . % times in one day No answer and no voice mail!!!! Whats up with that!!!

Treated badly.

by from Cedar Springs MI |

I stopped in to the dealership today. I was given the runaround by Nate Hinkle. After sitting for an hour and a half. First Nate talks to me, takes my info and states he is going to run a soft credit check. and then sets me up with another guy, who is takes more info on what I am looking for. He says he will be right back. Then Nate returns and says the vehicle I am interested in just sold in an online auction, unless I want to buy it now, They could not give me any answers about price on ether vehicle I was interested in . Nate states I should come back with my husband, he does not know how to sell me a car. I could NOT believe that just happened.

Great service, got us a great deal on a new RAM

by from Wyoming, MI |

Came in looking for a used ram, walked out in a brand new ram at a better rate and payment and better truck than the used one we came in for. Thanks for working for us to get us the best deal. Would recommend Russ Meis at Ed Koehn Chrysler, Dodge, Ram to anyone looking for a seamless sales experience.

Love my new Jeep Cherokee...

by from Greenville, MI |

Couldn't be happier with our purchase, can't wait to put some miles on our beautiful new vehicle. Sales and service are top notch at Ed Koehn!

2008 Dodge Caliber R/T

by from Grand Rapids, mi |

Russ was very helpful and didn't overwork me on the sales pitch. I appreciated that very much. Thank you Ed Koehn! Pray for snow :)

Great service and sales. Would do business again!

by from Lakeview, MI |

Russ was great to work with on new vehicle. He is a fun guy to deal with. Very patient. Would do business with him again!

NOTHING BEATS A RAM

by from HUBBARDSTON,MI |

I COMPARED THE FORD F-350 TO THE RAM 3500, AND RAM WAS TOUGHER IN ALL AREAS AND THE 6.4 HEMI HAS MORE POWER AND BETTER FUEL ECONOMY. NOTHING LIKE A RAM. ED KOEHN CHRYSLER IS A GREAT PLACE TO BUY AT, AND MY SALESMAN RUSSELL MEIS HAD ALL THE ANSWER. THANKS TO ALL.