Randy Wise Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

4239 W Vienna Rd, Clio, MI 48420

New 888-430-3698
Used 888-429-2705
Service 877-277-1264

No games, no gimmicks, no mangling, Just the best Price First!

Chrysler Crossfire

by from West Milton, Ohio |

I saw a Chrysler Crossfire on Cars.Com that caught my attention. This dealership was very prompt in calling me back on a Sunday morning. We agreed to the price and I purchased this car sight unseen. Needless to say I was a little apprehensive as I have never done this before. While driving from my home in Ohio 247 miles oneway I stewed the whole way that I may have made a mistake. Boy was I wrong. The car was better than I expected and looked brand new. Just like the dealership said it was. The sales manager, Rick Mihalic was a great guy to work with and I would definately not have a problem dealing with this dealership again. Great people, very honest, and easy to work with.

GREAT SALESPERSON AND GREAT TEAM!

by from Indiana |

I purchased a used vehicle from Randy Wise Chrysler used cars in July of 2014 and had an amazing experience. The salesperson Andrea was stellar and Brad the Manager was very fair in the pricing of the car. I would highly recommend this dealership, whether you live close by or are coming from a long ways away as I did!

77yr Lincoln

by from Chicago . Illinois |

Hi . I saw a nice clean old 77Lincoln on line .I call and made a deal . The sales person said let me give you an out of the price. I was driving over 200 miles to purchase this vehicle . Guess what happened . they call me 2days later when I was supposedly to pick it up and stated we are sorry and we sold it 2day ago . Huh that's not business I explained to them why would you tell me you gonna sell me the car knowingly your lying. Bad business. Or is this false advertising. Because they later offered to sell me another vehicle out of 400 in stock. A lady e-mailed me saying they made no such deal . lying like a dog . I couldn't believe my hears . Beware when dealing with this dealership. Make sure you have two witness. I'll never contact this dealership ever again. Good Luck.

Randy Wise Used Cars

by from Chesaning michigan |

We saw some used cars we were interested in made appointment and drove over to see Andrea in Clio, we drove 40 minutes only to get there and no Andrea, she showed up later and called us. We went to lunch went back only to find the three cars were not available. Test drove a Durango with lots of front end shakes nothing else to try what a waste of time and gas

sales staff that can't be beat

by from Flint, Michigan |

Best dealership in Genesee County & surrounding area...hands down!

repair

by from holy, MI |

Had some work done, spoke Brenda and she directed me to the right people. Great service.

2007 Jeep Liberty

by from Clio, MI |

Sandy Ballard helped me get into a very nice Jeep Liberty. Everyone was very knowledgeable, professional, and above all....courteous. I will recommend this dealership to any of my friends and family.

2006 chevy silverado

by from Clio, Michigan |

Lisa M. at the used car lot is an amazing and helpful sales person. She was very helpful and found me exactly what i wanted in the amazing truck I purchased today. I will highly recommend this dealership and the entire staff to all my friends and family. Your finance department was very helpful, even with the not so great credit score i have from my divorce. Thank you very much for such a great buying experience! PC12312011

Good Experience

by from Burton,MI |

Lisa was our salesperson also. I was looking for a replacement car for my daughter. Had looked at quite a few vehicles and nothing jumped out at us. Finally looked on cars.com and emailed Lisa about a Grand Prix 2002. We got a call in just a few minutes and made the trip to Clio to look at it. We drove it and was happy with it. They were closing and we wanted to talk it over with her dad so we went back the next day to look at it again. But we ended up with a 2005 Dodge Stratus instead. Lisa was very professional, pleasant and helpful. The whole experience was wonderful. My daughter is very happy with the car. Highly recommend this dealership.

very accomodating during sale process.

by from Flint, MI |

Had seen a Buick for sale over the internet. (this is a chrysler dealership) I called Monday am and stopped out to look at car early afternoon. I was allowed to drive the car to where my husband works and show him. (probably 50 miles round trip) Being able to do that and save time as well as getting a good feel for the car made am impression on me. The sales person, Lisa was vry accomodating. There was a small scratch on the hood of the car and she made arrangements right then to have it wheeled out before we took possesion that day.

Great experience

by from Flint, mi |

My salesperson took good care and handled the purchasing of my truck with great expertise.