Randy Wise Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

4239 W Vienna Rd, Clio, MI 48420

New 888-430-3698
Used 888-429-2705
Service 877-277-1264

No games, no gimmicks, no mangling, Just the best Price First!

Chrysler Crossfire

by from West Milton, Ohio |

I saw a Chrysler Crossfire on Cars.Com that caught my attention. This dealership was very prompt in calling me back on a Sunday morning. We agreed to the price and I purchased this car sight unseen. Needless to say I was a little apprehensive as I have never done this before. While driving from my home in Ohio 247 miles oneway I stewed the whole way that I may have made a mistake. Boy was I wrong. The car was better than I expected and looked brand new. Just like the dealership said it was. The sales manager, Rick Mihalic was a great guy to work with and I would definately not have a problem dealing with this dealership again. Great people, very honest, and easy to work with.

best experience ever!!!

by from clio mi |

What a great experience!! Bob helped me find the right car and was so helpful! I could tell he was there to find me the right car that was best for me and it was a great feeling! I wouldnt choose any other dealership!!!

Service isn't worth it.

by from Vassar, MI |

I bought my minivan about four weeks prior to the service. The buying was a very good experience. When I took it in to get it serviced due to a check engine light, I had to make an appointment to get it fixed due to them needing to order the parts. It was covered by my warranty. So I made an appointment for 10 am, for a roughly 3 hour fix (I'd asked). I figured it would work since I had to work at 5 pm. I called them at 1:15 pm and my car wasn't done yet. I asked for an estimate, and he told me it would be a couple more hours. I drove by the dealership at approximately 2:30 and saw my car sitting where I'd left it. I drove by it again at approximately 3 pm, and my car was (finally) in the garage being fixed. I called them back at 3:08 pm and asked if it was done. I was told that it wasn't, and that they didn't want to hurry the mechanic. I told them I had to work at 5 pm, and that I'd made the appointment at 10 am and had been told it would be about a 3 hour fix. At this point, they'd had my car for over 5 hours. I was offered a loaner vehicle, which I turned down because I'd already uninstalled and reinstalled my 2 carseats several times, and the more they're uninstalled/reinstalled, the more chances they have of being reinstalled incorrectly. When I got the call that my car was fixed, it was 5:17 pm. So for a supposed 3 hour fix, they had my car for over 7 hours. Completely unacceptable.

my review randy wise used cars

by from Clio, michigan |

Had a great experience with my salesman Ron Z. very helpful, low pressure and a pleasure to work with.

Highly Recommended

by from Warren, Michigan |

Being a mother of two and stuck in a tiny car has been a nightmare. It was so uncomfortable and constantly had me worried about getting in an accident. I called the dealership on Monday and was directed to Joe Riley I didn't know if it was possible for me to get a new car ( something I could afford). By Saturday I was driving home in my new truck :) I couldn't be more happy and Joe's patience and dedication to get me in something I love!!! I highly recommed him to all future car buyers !!!

Great Service

by from Davison, MI |

Joe Riley has been a great help along the way in finding me a car in a non-pressured environment. The entire sales process was quick and easy-I'm extremely happy I had choose this car dealership to purchase my first car! Excellent support along the way.

Randy Wise "What an awesome experience!"

by from burton, Mi 48509 |

My fiancee, and i were looking for a Dodge 1500, We took a look at the Randy Wise web site. Upon exploring through the New inventory..we spied an awesome ignition orange Ram 1500!! We saw that they had not been delivered to the dealership yet So, my guy Ken called and spoke to Kelly. She assured him that when the trucks came in that she would give us a call. Low and behold the next day Kelly called us, and said that the trucks had arrived! She also said. one had already been sold. So, the next day we went to the dealership to LOOK at the truck.. The truck was more awesome than we imagined!! Upon entering the building we were met by a lovely young woman greeter named Jennifer. She said that Kelly was with another customer, but she would let her know we were there. Not after maybe two minutes tops Kelly introduced herself, and invited us into her office. This woman Kelly French has the most dynamic fun personable and down to earth personality. She made us feel like she was an old friend that we hadn't seen in years!! To make a long story into a reader's digest short story. We went to see basically were we stood if we decided to turn in our lease in a year and lease the Ram. The story ends with our New friend Kelly getting us some deals working with the finance manager we drove off that day with a brand spanking new truck!! Not just any truck but yes the ignition orange one we were in love with. I am not sure if Randy Wise has incentive awards or whatnot for his great sales people.. but Kelly French without a doubt deserves special praise at the very least... for her great saleswoman expertise, and showing us with out one word of how much she loves her job, and her employer Randy Wise... Also kudos to her for her taking time with Ken to explore and understand the features of our truck and such.... plus a full tank of Gas!! Thankyou as well to the finance manager who expedited our financing on a very hectic day!!

Awesome Experience!

by from Mt. Morris, MI |

Although I wasn't looking to purchase a car, I drove off in a pre-owned Malibu and I LOVE it!! The sales consultant Andrea is very professional and made my shopping and car buying experience an awesome one! The sales manager Brad is one of a kind! He went above and beyond to make the pricing affordable for me and he did everything he could to make me happy! There were a few kinks but Brad straightened them out! Although I'm highly satisfied with the quality of service I received from Andrea and Brad at the used car lot, I must say that I'm highly dissatisfied with the lack of honor, integrity and damage that was done to my car upon having a tire replaced at the service dept! No one owned up to it and they refused to repair it! But once again, Andrea and Brad stepped up, stepped in and had it repaired at NO charge to me! I'd highly recommend that dynamic duo for your car shopping needs!

Great service

by from Flint, Mich |

My father is 85 years old and the truck that he had there was an unfortunate fire, and the cab was totaled. My dad walks with a walker and some health issues that keep him from going dealer to dealer looking at cars. He knew what he wanted so he called Chysler in Clio.. Kelly French answered the phone and he felt a connection with her and she took the time to talk with him and understand his needs. She told him that she had just what he needed and the price was right . We went to the dealship and bought the vehicle. Kelly took all my dads worries away when it came to buying the vehicle that he needed. Thank you, Kelly French

GREAT SALESPERSON AND GREAT TEAM!

by from Indiana |

I purchased a used vehicle from Randy Wise Chrysler used cars in July of 2014 and had an amazing experience. The salesperson Andrea was stellar and Brad the Manager was very fair in the pricing of the car. I would highly recommend this dealership, whether you live close by or are coming from a long ways away as I did!

77yr Lincoln

by from Chicago . Illinois |

Hi . I saw a nice clean old 77Lincoln on line .I call and made a deal . The sales person said let me give you an out of the price. I was driving over 200 miles to purchase this vehicle . Guess what happened . they call me 2days later when I was supposedly to pick it up and stated we are sorry and we sold it 2day ago . Huh that's not business I explained to them why would you tell me you gonna sell me the car knowingly your lying. Bad business. Or is this false advertising. Because they later offered to sell me another vehicle out of 400 in stock. A lady e-mailed me saying they made no such deal . lying like a dog . I couldn't believe my hears . Beware when dealing with this dealership. Make sure you have two witness. I'll never contact this dealership ever again. Good Luck.