Russ Darrow Honda

9301 W Brown Deer Rd, Milwaukee, WI 53224

New 866-495-8682
Used 866-538-2612
Service 888-435-0522

Experience the Darrow Difference Today!

Poor service, nice sales person; understaffed

by from Milwaukee, Wisconsin |

Bought a used SUV on a Saturday: cash. During the test drive I had to wait inside the vehicle 30-45 mins at the gas station while the salesperson refueled. After the test drive, I had to wait in the guest area for 2-3 hours back at the dealership before we completed the purchase. Two days after I pulled off the lot, the Check Engine light came on. #irritated #nothappy

Honest, Reliable, Nice!

by from Richfield WI |

I have been taking my car there for service for ten years ~ and now that I am getting another car. They are my first choice! Great staff! Love the Accord!!

helpful and knowledgeable

by from Appleton, WI |

Salesperson was very helpful and knowledgeable about the car. He was able to answer all of my questions about the car in question and was also very helpful through the whole process of buying the car I ended up getting. I would definitely come back when I need a car again!

great !!

by from Thiensville, WI |

I had a great experience at Russ Darrow Honda. Nastascia Elliott was a caring and patient sales person. I would highly recommend her to anyone buying a Honda. I love my new Honda!

A+ service

by from Waukesha, WI |

it was a 10+ service, the people were very nice and it was so quick. I was happy with my experience with Russ Darrow

great service!

by from madison wi |

Prompt attention, easy to schedule appointment online. Nice to have service hours on Saturday's thank you!

excellent experience

by from Mc Farland, WI |

Excellent sales support from our salesman . No pressure, good price and excellent experience as usual.

extremely helpful

by from Evansville |

our salesman, was extremely helpful from start to finish.I was able to complete a long test drive as I like to go where/how I will be traveling during a normal day.He answered all our questions and helped facilitate a good trade for our vehicle and for the extras

didn't feel any pressure

by from Sheboygan wi |

Staff was very friendly and helpful. I didn't feel any pressure to purchase. They had exactly what I wanted and everything went very smoothly.

Wonderful buying experience

by from Cedarburg, WI |

Being owners of another Honda, we are well aware of the quality of the vehicles and we knew what we wanted when we entered the car dealership. But it had been seven years since having a buying experience. Jeff Z. welcomed us warmly and patiently went through all the bells and whistles of the new Honda in which we were interested. He was extremely thorough in explaining everything, including options and maintenance programs. The Darrow price was in line with the other dealerships in the area, but since our auto maintenance is also done there, we were glad to be able to also buy our new vehicle there. Justin, the sales manager, made the actual purchase pretty painless. As a side note, every time we entered the dealership, all of the staff greeted us in a most friendly manner.