Ed Reilly Subaru

Service 888-690-6369

Confidence in Motion.

AWESOME

by from Epsom NH |

After shopping for a used car for several weeks I finally stopped at Ed Reilly Subaru. I had the best experience as far as having a friendly sales person, who listened to my needs and worked fairly within my budget. I felt as though I was working with a GOOD old fashioned car dealership from the begginning. They never scoffed at the price bracket I was in, and I drove away with a FANTASTIC Subaru Outback in amazing used condition. And happilly I can report that when put through an intense inspection by my mecahnic (Northwood Garage) they came back and congratulated me on my OUTSTANDING purchase. I could not be happier and would recommened not only the dealership but request Bob Incoa he was great to work with and will have future business from myself and my extended family and friends.

Poor service

by from Concord NH |

Good buying experience but service staff from apathetic to rude.

best price in 100 mile radius, no surprises

by from Rutland, MA |

Found the best priced model of exactly what I wanted in a 100 mile radius, managed a long distance deal with Fred, everything was exactly as he said with the vehicle, no surprise charges, everything was exactly as Bill said with the paperwork, and he was able to beat my Credit Union's finance rate. They delivered the vehicle to me, best price, easiest car purchase I've ever made, the drive up to them was worth it as it saved me thousands of dollars.

Ford Ranger

by from Strafford, NH |

I shopped on line looking for a reasonably priced used truck. I saw the Ford Ranger and emailed the site. Within twenty minutes I received a phone call from the sales team. I went that afternoon, took a test drive and bought the truck. It was explained to me what the sale included, no hidden charges. Great experience.

Easiest Transaction Ever!

by from Hardwick |

I found the vehicle I wanted by looking online. Emailed the dealer at night. Received a message back immediately. Went over 100 miles to look at the car. Bought it immediately. It was as advertised. They washed and detailed it further, put plates on &filled out paperwork. Salesman filled up the tank, bought us drinks...one for the dog too, and sent us on our way. In and out...not a whole day experience. Our dog was even invited inside to wait.

dealer wont budge

by from NH |

Dealer won't budge on prices and acts as though online prices were accidental errors. Cars are decent and no BS was a bonus.

Class Act

by from Hopkinton, NH |

We've been customers at Ed Reilly Subaru for over a decade and have purchased several new and used vehicles from the dealership. The sales and service staff are the best we've ever encountered, anywhere.

Great service and buying experience

by from Pembroke, NH |

They have been servicing my vehicle for the past ten years. They're honest, attentive and they take such good care of me that when it was time to buy a new car I wouldn't have thought to go anywhere else. I don't know what I would do without Kent and Fred! I love my new car and I would highly recommend them.