Stark Automotive - Sun Prairie

(4.2) 6 Reviews

1877 W Main St, Sun Prairie, WI 53590

Oil changes, steering alignment, multipoint checks

by from Janesville, WI |

Service is prompt and courteous. All mechanical aspects are clearly explained. Very good place.

Solid purchase experience

by from Newport Beach, CA |

I purchased a new Tahoe from Stark Chevrolet back in 2009, while living in Madison. I highly doubt that I was an easy customer, and I bounced around from dealer to dealer comparing every similar vehicle and price in town. While others gave me a difficult time and attempted the hard sale, I received very professional and appropriately persistent contact from Stark. It was especially reassuring to have one of the Starks personally helping with my deal. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone who is in the market for new or used cars-- they will take great care of you. Thanks guys!

I see the DIFFERENCE

by from Madison WI |

I purchased my 2012 Chevy Cruze LTZ at a dealership back home where service was top notch... Recently moved to Madsion, so I needed to find a dealership who could take care of all my service and, eventually purchasing needs. I searched online for the most reputable family friendly dealership I could find and it was Stark Automotive Group of Sun Prairie Wi.. I called to schedule an appointment for service and they got me in the very same day. I got there that day and everyone was so nice and accomodating.. I was approached by many employees welcoming me to the dealership.. It was nice and made me feel confident that my car was in good hands. After giving my car to the service department they offered me a loaner to run my errands while my car was getting serviced. I got a phone call from the service once my car was done and when I was there picking up my car I got a nice visit from AJ, the Store Manager, and owners son, he was very nice, Intelligent ,and Informative about other things his store has to offer. He actually complimented me on choosing such a great car even though it wasn't from his dealership. Now that's pride in your own product conduct if you ask me. I felt very important and was much more knowledgable about my vehicle when I left Stark Dealership and I will always return there for years to come for service and purchasing my next new car. Thank you Stark Auto for standing out and being different than most and better than the rest..

Repeat customer from Lodi

by from Lodi Wi |

We just had another great experience at Stark of Sun Prairie. We shopped the competition and we repeatedly get the best deals and customer service from AJ and his staff. We have continued to recommend Stark of Sun Prairie to our family and friends due to the great service AJ provides. A number of them have become repeat customers also.

Overall review

by from madison, wi |

My husband and I were ready to make a new car purchase and stopped in here. Our salesman was wonderful (Nathan). I usually dont give reviews but this was an experience that will make me NOT return to this store. Nate had to do some checking with the manager AJ and when he was talking to us he was a very condsending person. He talked to us like we were idiots. Found his demeaner rude. Its too bad that Nate had to loose a sale because of him.

Stark Automotive - Sun Prairie responded to this review

January 25, 2013

We are sorry that you had a bad experience. We have been in business over 56 years and are Dane County's Largest GM Dealer Group. I apologize if you felt that I was in any way rude or condescending. That is certainly not our goal. Although we strive to give every guest an exceptional experience occasionally we can slip up. We will learn from this experience and make improvements as necessary. Thanks for your feedback. -AJ Stark

Trade In value

by from Portage, WI |

Trade in Value of the car. G6 Convertible 2007' with 115,000 miles. She needs brakes, has physical body damage, needs front tires, alternator or batter.. ? Radiator seems to be leaking ...