Bob Mariano Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

New 888-650-9959 New 888-650-9959
Used 888-650-6745 Used 888-650-6745
Service 888-651-0849 Service 888-651-0849

Where Full Service Meets Full Selection

Pleasant from start to finish

by from Weare, NH |

I contacted this dealer after seeing a used car on their site I had been searching for. I made an appointment with them, and planned on seeing a similar vehicle directly afterward. I never made it to the second one! I was greeted by Alex, who I had made the appointment with, and he introduced me to Donna, who would be taking care of me. I have had poor experiences in the past with purchasing vehicles, but this was a very pleasant and genuine one. Donna was very welcoming, not overly pushy, asked me the right questions, sought to understand what I was looking for and what it would take to make a deal, and walked me through the process explicitly, without ever speaking "down" to me. My boyfriend recently purchased the same vehicle (2012 Jeep Liberty), and said that if I had made my purchase first, he would have returned to make his here as well. What made it that much more impressive was that as I was driving my vehicle home that evening, I heard a small noise on the right side. My boyfriend took it back to the dealership during his lunch the next day. They took it in to the shop, loaned him a car so he could get back to work, and had it ready for pick up shortly after lunch. From start to finish, it was, in fact, almost fun to sign my life away!

PUSHY SALES STAFF

by from Meredith, NH |

DO NOT BUY FROM... If you're in the market for a new car I highly recommend you look elsewhere. Sales man (Jeff) and Finance Manger (Bob) are both typical and are only out to make a quick buck. In my recent purchase they did nothing but push for a fast transaction and even after multiple times of bring told NO I'd like to think about it. If you have to do business at this dealer STAY AWAY from both of these guys. Over all I recommend to SHOP ELSEWHERE.

You have to have your Bob Mariano deal.

by from Laconia NH |

You don't have your best deal unless you have a Bob Mariano deal