Suburban Ford of Sterling Heights

Service 888-498-6344

Make the choice

Dave S.

by from Romeo, MI |

We are very happy with our 2015 Explorer, we could not be happier with the service we received from the time we walked into the showroom to the time we left with our vehicle. Best dealer ship we have been to. Thanks for the great job.

Leased a 2015 Ford Escape

by from Sterling Heights,Mi |

Excellent service, great vehicle and I will always buy from Suburban Ford!

first NEW car

by from Clinton Twp, MI |

This was my first new car buying experience. Great staff and very helpful.

Great Dealership - Suburban Ford

by from Shelby Twp., MI |

We have been very happy with the service we have received from the Suburban Ford team for our recent car purchase. They were extremely helpful and made the process easy to understand and manage. Our salesperson, Matthew Siman, helped us through every step of the process. We highly recommend this dealership!

new lease vehicle

by from Warren MI |

Great quick service with lease turn in and leasing a new vehicle.

July 28, 2015

It's always nice to hear from our customers. We are very happy to hear you were so satisfied with your dealership experience. We look forward to serving you again in the future!

Suburban Ford Oil Change

by from Shelby Township, MI |

I bought a 2014 Ford Escape and went for my first oil change. The oil change and service were fine. However, I first tried to call and schedule an appointment, but was told they don't take appointments for an oil change. I "dropped" in, and was told there would be about a 2 hour wait, so I went home and came back on a different day 20 minutes before they opened. I would have liked to have scheduled an appointment for this service..

Great service

by from Detroit Michigan |

Scott in new cars is great and got me a great deal on a 2016 fusion se I love this car go check them out great customer service and they make you feel comfortable

July 28, 2015

We're so happy to hear that you are loving your new 2016 Fusion SE! We always strive to get our customers the perfect vehicle at the right price. We truly look forward to working with you again in the near future!

Horrible service, stay away from these guys.

by from Sterling Heights, MI |

One month ago I brought my Mustang (that I had bought here) in for a warranty repair. The service guys took pictures of a small crack and were supposed to send them in to corporate and call me back. Three weeks later I find out that they never sent the pictures in, and they never called me back. I talk to Mike Skeltis and he tells me that "he doesn't care what happened" (exact quote) to those pictures and that I should take my mustang to another dealership for a second opinion. Stay away from this dealership. They will lie to you and then ignore you. Worst service I have ever had.

My favorite dealership

by from Chesterfield, MI |

I just bought a 2015 Escape from Suburban Ford and couldn't be happier! My salesperson Brian Bellhorn picked out the perfect color and package that really exceeded my expectations The whole team at Suburban made my new car purchase very easy with no pressure or gimmicks. I also want to thank the finance manager, John, for giving me extra money on my trade to get me into a comfortable payment. This is the second vehicle I've purchased from Suburban Ford and it definitely will not be my last!

July 28, 2015

Congratulations on the new 2015 Ford Escape! We're delighted to hear how wonderful of an experience you had with us. We always strive to make the car buying process as smooth as possible for our customers. We truly look forward to helping you out with the next one!

BEST EVER

by from Sterling Heights, MI |

best ever! Chris Tombrello is an amazing salesman.

July 28, 2015

We are so happy we were able to make your car buying experience a pleasurable one. Congratulations on the new vehicle and we hope to serve you again in the future!

A very positive buying experience

by from Washington Twp. MI |

This is our second Ford Fusion purchase from this dealership. We were greeted almost immediately upon entering, met with our sales person, Kevin Miller and he did a great job of explaining different purchase/leasing options. Very professional, very thorough and knowledgeable. We left the dealership knowing that our needs had been met with the type of vehicle we needed and the price to meet our budget.

July 28, 2015

Thank you for the wonderful feedback! We're glad you had such a positive car buying experience. Customer service & satisfaction is always a top priority here. Enjoy the new Ford Fusion and we look forward to working with you again in the future!