Suburban Ford/Mazda of Sterling Heights

Service 888-498-6344

Make the choice

Excellent service!

by from Utica, MI |

I purchased a brand new Escape here and am very pleased!!! The service was excellent. Would highly recommend this dealer to anyone.

Happy Customers!

by from St. Clair Shores, MI |

We have been buying/leasing from Suburban Ford in Sterling Heights for a while now and have been thrilled with the overall experience. We wouldn't go anywhere else! They go the extra mile to make sure things are done right and everyone is happy. We would highly recommend them to everyone. You will leave feeling more like a friend than a customer. A dealership you can trust!!

Good Service and Helpful and Friendly Personnel

by from Sterling Heights, MI |

I purchased a 2014 Focus and was pleased with the experience. The personnel I dealt with were friendly and helpful.

My experience in the Service Department

by from Madison Heights |

I brought my 2013 Escape in for repairs, the air bag light came was on.. I saw Aaron, who was very friendly and polite and extremely helpful.. The module had to be ordered and it was on National back order. Aaron kept me informed the as to the progress of the part coming. I worked in dealerships and I know how some advisors tend to not call and keep their customers updated, I have dealt with Aaron several times and he has always been great. One finale thing, I am hearing impaired, I wear hearing aides. When I first saw Aaron, I told him, he has made sure I have heard and understand whatever he has said to me. I really appreciate this.

Great Customer Service

by from Almont, Michigan |

I came to Suburban to buy a vehicle after visiting two other dealerships because my initial experiences were not so great. A friend of mine recommended Suburban and I am glad that he did. I walked in the showroom and Cody greeted me and asked how he could help me and the experience was all pleasure from there. There was not the exact vehicle I wanted on the lot, and Cody has done a great job finding the color and features I desire. I will return to this dealer in the future and I will recommend them to all my friends.

Best Dealer and Service Department around

by from Warren,Michigan |

This is bar far the best Dealer and Service Departments anywhere in Macomb County.

Excellent Dealership Experience

by from Shelby Township, Michigan |

Salesman Joe was very polite and helpful. The Fushion is a beautiful vehicle and just what we were looking for. When the dealership renovation is complete you can see it will be a beautiful place to do business.

Great Dealership With Friendly Staff

by from Sterling Heights |

The salespeople and Sales Manager at Suburban Ford were very friendly and quite helpful in not only giving me information on the car of my choice, but not being pushy or encouraging an upsell when talking to them. I knew what I wanted, relayed the info to them, and they helped to set me up with a very fair deal in a friendly manner. Overall: A very nice car leasing experience.

Best Customer Service

by from Sterling Heights Mi |

I took my 2014 Escape in for an oil change and had 3 recalls on the car also, the service department was so helpful and Fast service !!!

Great Dealership

by from Roseville, MI |

This is my second vehicle from Suburban Ford of Sterling Heights. My first purchase 2 years ago was a very enjoyable experience. From the facilities to the sales staff and everyone in between. In those 2 years we have sent a few of our friends there that were looking for vehicles and they have either purchased or leased. I really have to give a big THANKS to our sales person Mike Smitley. He's the best car sales person I have ever had the pleasure to deal with. He put up with my test driving pretty their whole inventory of cars until I found what I wanted, which we ended up ordering my first car. This second time around he has found my the vehicle I wanted and is adding some things to make it mine and has called me every step of the way by weeks end I should be in my new car!

Excellente! Suburban Ford is a great place to be!

by from Warren, Michigan |

I came into Suburban Ford looking to trade in my dodge for a newer, more gas-efficient vehicle. Throughout the visit I was helped by sales associates Brandon and Vito and they both were more than helpful. They were courteous and polite throughout the whole process and although we didn't end up striking a deal, they were honest and up front about who may be able to help me further. If you want to deal with an honest and fair group of people, come to Suburban Ford!