Betten Chevy GMC Cadillac

2474 Henry St, Muskegon, MI 49441

Used 231-755-3711

Outstanding Service and Salesmanship by Salesman!

by from rockford,mi |

/*I have just Purchased a 2014 Cadillac ATS from Betten Chevrolet/ Cadillac/Gmc in Muskegon Michigan! This has been a Fantastic Experience! I am 66 years of age and I have Never Had such a enjoyable Purchase! The Salesman, Jeff Novak, was so through and complete and Explained everything in such detail that is was amazing and unusual to say the least! Details is what i wanted to know the Most about! Being A disabled Vet and having a limited income i set limits before i started the process of purchess! Mr Novak made everything within his ability to make the happen and when that could not occur, he asked for the Sales Manager who had the Final Decision! Thanks to His Decision This Transaction Happened! I have a Beautiful Vehicle and Betten has a New Customer Since I First Bought A Vehicle there in 1989! All i Can say is that the Service was great then and I need to Experience what the Service Shall be on the New Purchase! Being A 2014 Cadillac, I Expect it to be Outstanding! That is what the Cadillac Badge is Supposed to be about!

best Chevy store on the planet

by from Muskegon |

Great people,and prices. No pushy sales staff. Will be back.

friendly and professional personnel

by from Muskegon, MI |

I was able to make an appointment for service on my Cadillac the same day I called. I was greeted promptly and personally shown to the waiting area. The service was done quicker than expected. My SRX was washed and vacuumed and I was on my way shortly.

Best Service

by from Musekgon MI |

I love the atmosphere; friendly, fireplace, coffee and bagels. I do not dread going in for service as an inconvenience but rather look forward to the opportunity to catch up on computer work in the lounge! I love driving away in the clean car (carwash).

OUTSTANDING SERVICE!!

by from Muskegon michigan Betten on Henry street |

My service writer was PHENOMINAL in getting my 2011 impala fixed. He even helped us work with the other facility that put on the wrong filter for my car while out of town. We had to pay up front for the diagnostics but I was ok with that knowing my Betten dealer stood by us. Even though we had to take it else where to get an oil change because we were out of town. THANK YOU BETTEN!! THIS IS THE REASON I REFER PEOPLE TO BUY FROM BETTEN AND SEE KEITH ERICKSON IN SALES TOO!!

Courteous staff and very pleasant customer area.

by from Muskegon, MI |

The problem with my GMC was diagnosed and corrected within a reasonable time period. I was offered a courtesy ride, even when I called to schedule the service appointment.

Betten Chevrolet Cadillac

by from Muskegon MI |

Service Writer Jeff Fugit does an excellent job with us each and everytime we have service needs, he is truly an asset to Betten Chevrolet Cadillac.

Betten

by from Muskegon, MI |

Greg Pike did an excellent job in explaining the features and options on the car. The Betten staff did a great job in making the entire process an easy experience.

Great Service

by from Muskegon, MI |

I went to Betten after getting a notice to come in for Tire rotation and other things. The car was ready in 45 minutes and I left. Excellent Service

Matt Dempsey is the Best!!!!!

by from Muskegon MI |

I bought my car from Matt Denpsey. From the moment we first met I knew I would be doing long term business with this handsome young man. He made the entire ordeal such a wonderful experience. I will absolutely be telling all of my girlfriends about Matt, my Cruze, and Betten Chevrolet. Thank you so much.