Doan Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

New 866-798-8335
Used 888-323-4671
Service 888-318-7417

"Doan Delivers"

Excellent, knowledgeable, nice sales staff

by from Rochester, NY |

Johnny was Excellent!!! He was very knowledgeable and genuine, he made us all feel very comfortable. My children also enjoyed their experience (the suckers helped) they both looked forward to seeing him. Johnny was so helpful and nice, even when I changed my mind and picked a different car AFTER Johnny had completed all the paper work and had the car prepped and waiting for me. I know I would have been a bit annoyed if someone did that to me and Johnny never flinched, he kept smiling and convinced me it was no problem and said his goal is to have a happy, satisfied customer. I was so impressed, and such a happy customer that we returned the next week to buy another car for my husband. I will recommend to anyone I meet looking for a car to go see Johhny D. Thanks again Johnny!!!

Buy From Jeff Wright!

by from Rochester, NY |

Excellent experience buying my vehicle. Jeffrey Wright worked VERY hard. He really went the extra mile to find my dream Jeep...all the way to Michigan, in fact! Jeff is a personable straightshooter who truly knows his products. Would have preferred to take delivery from him personally after all his efforts, but Dylan stepped in and did a fine job - my sincere thanks to both. Also Glenn for the test drive, the transport drivers who brought it home safely, prep team and Sami who counted the money! This is our 7th new vehicle purchase from Doan's, and one of the very best. We were there so much that the coffee really helped!

Great Experience!!

by from Webster, NY |

I stopped into the dealership for the first time to buy a part for my wife's 2009 Grand Caravan. John DiMartino came over to me and asked if he could help. He escorted me to the parts counter and made sure I got what I needed. It was one of the most personal and helpful experiences I have ever had walking into any dealership. I was just there to buy a part and John made me feel that it was as important as buying a new car that day. Job well done!!!

Excellent buying experience

by from Churchvillle ny |

We received nothing but professional and courteous service from John. He was thorough and informative throughout the entire process especially when reviewing all the new features and functions of my new truck.

A seamless experience:

by from Hamlin NY |

Our experience at Doan's to buy a Jeep Patriot was one of accommodation and cooperation. I had asked for a better price on my trade-in but there was a compensation offered by the manager in the way of an incentive that I was very satisfied with. The pick-up day was organized and quick. I have to mention that our sales person, Glenn Arnold probably did the best job of reviewing and showing us the specifics of our new vehicle than any other buying experience we have ever had. I am a person who has to understand every part of what I am signing and Glenn was extremely patient and considerate with my requests to repeat and explain where numbers came from and how everything was figured financially.

Great Experience...Again

by from Rochester, NY |

I had such a great experience last fall when John DiMartino located perfect a 2012 Challenger SRT that I had been looking for, I could not wait until it was time to replace my truck. That time has come and John set me up with an awesome 2015 Ram 1500 ecoDiesel. Man I love this truck and the buying experience could not have been any better. Chuck Barone also gave me a fair value for my trade and now I can't wait until the wife's lease is up to give John more business this summer.

Very good buying experience !!

by from Macedon, NY |

Had been looking for a replacement truck for my 1994 Dakota (305,000 miles) and saw a 2007 Dakota online at Doan Dodge at a very fair price. Jeff Wright met me there and was very patient, courteous, and answered any questions I had. The truck was immaculate inside and out, with Jeff showing me the service writeup with the work that was done before the truck was put on the lot. I had a very a good buying experience and would like to thank Jeff and Jon Frase for all their help in making me a satisfied customer. I would recommend Doan Dodge to anybody interested in a new or used vehicle.

Great Service

by from Hilton, NY |

Recommend to others and will seek him out in the future. This is my first transaction Doug honestly had experience with the vehicle I was looking for. Very knowable to the vehicle i was looking for.

What an amazing experience.

by from Rochester, NY |

From the moment that I met John DiMartino at Doan Dodge I was immediately impressed. John was able to find a car for me with very rare specs. I had originally went in July and told him what I was looking for, and I was really in no hurry. John called me the first week in September saying that he had found the car we were looking for by one of his buyers at an auction in Pennsylvania and that the buyer said it was practically new even though it was a 2012. John said that he could trust the buyers opinion and I gave him the go ahead to buy it at the auction. This car is in amazing shape and I couldn't be happier. I highly recommend Doan and John to anyone in need of a car or truck.

rip off on repairs?

by from rochester, ny |

Repairs done in mid month ok. 2 weeks later during inspection, said oil pan gasket wasn't sealed. Since they had the car and could easily damage the seal before I got to dealer, I said do the work. I keep car in garage and there was no oil on floor. Drive to dealer was less than 5 miles and I didn't hit anything. They can't even do an oil change. went back after change for clean up, loose oil filter, and damage to oil pan. won't give them any more business.

NICE!!!

by from Rochester NY |

Hoang was really nice, since the day 1 that i walked into the dealership. He was really helpful, answer a lot of question. When i pick up my cars. He even came pick me up personally. Its a great dealership and great people. A++++++

Doan Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM responded to this review

June 26, 2014

Thank you for letting us know about your experience at Doan Dodge, Zining. It is always great to hear about the experience our customers have here.