Davidson Chevy Cadillac Buick GMC of Rome

(3.4) 5 Reviews

5871 Rome-Taberg Rd, Rome, NY 13440

Destroys local landmarks.

by from Rome N.Y. |

Horrible management. Destroyed a local landmark to build a used car lot.

extended warranty

by from Rome ny |

I bought a car from Davidson Chevrolet, I was sold a Premier Essential service contract the same day I bought the car. I was told I just brought the car to Davidsons for repair and it was covered bumper to bumper. When my engine light did finally come on I called them and in short was told we don't work on foreign cars here. I said I bought the car and the warranty there! AND that I was told all I would have to do is bring the car there. Their response was... that guy doesn't work here anymore, and that I should call the dealer that sold my brand of car. I told them at the very least they should have some sort of place they dealt with in this case. They ended up calling me back and gave me a phone number to call. Big deal, the place I ended up having to take it (at their recommendation) pretty much made fun of me not once, but twice for buying it at Davidsons Chevrolet To add insult to injury, they charged me extra because the parts for foreign cars are more than what the service contract paid. Great customer service. I'll never go back.

honest people

by from Verona, NY |

I have to say I've bought many trucks in my lifetime, but my sales person Gary was 5 stars he made it an enjoyable experience and when I met their Buisness Manager Gary Jennings it just secured my desire to always buy from this dealership. To the owners of the Davidson's bravo for having such dedicated/honest staff. Love the new truck and can't wait to do my first oil change. Thank You Gary and Gary...

car shopping

by from blossvale, ny 13308 |

did not purchase a car as of yet, but sales associate was great and friendly. was not pushy, understands what i am looking for.

good all aroud place

by from Rome, NY |

I had purchased a car there and I was really treated like a person, copletley satisfied with the sales person and had my first oil change already and they could have been any nicer and easy to do business with :-)