Kent City Ford

29 N Main St, Kent City, MI 49330

New 877-423-7771
Used 877-445-5005
Service 877-436-1483

Family Owned Since 1953 (West Michigan #1 Ford Certified Pre-Owned Dealer)

Just a quality and great car buying experience

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

I was interested in a new Ford F150 truck. I sent in an email and received a response from Eric the Internet Mgr. He was very helpful and answered all my questions and was polite and not aggressive in trying to get me in the door to sell me a truck! I made an appointment with Eric and my husband and I came in to the dealership and talked with him and he had some ideas and different options for me based on my needs. I found the truck I wanted, test drove and bought it! Eric made the process so easy and was very upfront showed me the invoice which made me feel I was not getting taken advantage of. I made a great decision and better buy!!! Being a first time buyer from Kent City Ford I will always buy form Eric. Its worth the drive and hes not just a salesman but now a friend! I will recommend Eric and Kent City Ford to everyone!

2011 Taurus!!!

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

My husband and I purchased a 2011 Taurus on 3/3/15. It was a great experience, we were pleased with the process, and love the car. We recommend Kent City Ford to everyone we know. This si the third vehicle we have purchased from them, and each experience has been wonderful. Thanks to Fred and everyone else who worked with us!

Great hassle free buying experience

by from Rockford, MI |

This was my first experience with buying a truck from Kent City Ford, and Fred Beckett made it a pleasurable one. I got the truck I was looking for at a great price without any of the hassle normally associated with buying a new vehicle. Everyone at the dealership was very helpful, answered all of my questions and made sure I was completely satisfied before I drove away in my new truck. I live in Rockford, MI, and it was definitely worth the drive to Kent City.

Good Experience

by from Grant Mi. |

Good people to work with! Eric was our sales person. No pressure to buy. Very helpful when asked questions. Everyone was friendly. Just a really good experience.

A Longtime Ford Family

by from Rockford, Michigan |

After months of trying to decide which Ford vehicle to purchase, I finally landed on an Edge. My sales consultant, Ed, was so helpful. He answered all of my questions and patiently allowed me to test drive several vehicles. I am so happy with my decision and will recommend Ed to all my family, friends and co-workers.

Kent City Ford Experiance

by from Twin Lake, Mi |

This was our first purchase from Kent City Ford and it was a very pleasurable experience. Ed and Frank were excellent to work with. We were very impressed overall.

Great help buying a car

by from Sparta, MI |

My family has been doing business here for years. This is the first time for me buying a car as I had gotten a car from my mom for my 16th birthday. They made the process smooth and customer friendly. The service guys were great. I had originally gone in for routine oil change and just to have them look at my steering as I was having problems making the dreaded Michigan U-turn. The mechanic and service guys showed me what was going on and said it's time for a new vehicle. So, the sales department made the process of finding and purchasing a car very easy.

Buying a new car

by from Kent CIty MI |

Working with Ed to buy this new car was great had no problems and had the new car within one week of first meeting

Ed was great!

by from Muskegon, MI |

These guys are extremely polite. I would buy from them again in a heartbeat. They went above and beyond what they should have done to get the job done.

Great Salesman

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

Joseph did an excellent job as far as explaining truck features, going through the details of all the trucks. Fred Beckett was an outstanding salesman.

Extremely Satisfied

by from Grand Rapids MI |

This was my first "used car" purchase experience from a dealer. I found the listing online and called to learn more. I spoke with Fred and he was very informative about the history of the car without any pressure whatsoever. I was able to test drive the vehicle on my own schedule. He pointed out a couple of repairs that were needed and immediately had them fixed before my purchase. I felt extremely comfortable when purchasing from Kent City and would recommend them to anyone considering purchasing either a new or used vehicle.