Kent City Ford

29 N Main St, Kent City, MI 49330

New 877-423-7771
Used 877-445-5005
Service 877-436-1483

Family Owned Since 1953 (West Michigan #1 Ford Certified Pre-Owned Dealer)

Just a quality and great car buying experience

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

I was interested in a new Ford F150 truck. I sent in an email and received a response from Eric the Internet Mgr. He was very helpful and answered all my questions and was polite and not aggressive in trying to get me in the door to sell me a truck! I made an appointment with Eric and my husband and I came in to the dealership and talked with him and he had some ideas and different options for me based on my needs. I found the truck I wanted, test drove and bought it! Eric made the process so easy and was very upfront showed me the invoice which made me feel I was not getting taken advantage of. I made a great decision and better buy!!! Being a first time buyer from Kent City Ford I will always buy form Eric. Its worth the drive and hes not just a salesman but now a friend! I will recommend Eric and Kent City Ford to everyone!

Kent City Ford Experiance

by from Twin Lake, Mi |

This was our first purchase from Kent City Ford and it was a very pleasurable experience. Ed and Frank were excellent to work with. We were very impressed overall.

Great help buying a car

by from Sparta, MI |

My family has been doing business here for years. This is the first time for me buying a car as I had gotten a car from my mom for my 16th birthday. They made the process smooth and customer friendly. The service guys were great. I had originally gone in for routine oil change and just to have them look at my steering as I was having problems making the dreaded Michigan U-turn. The mechanic and service guys showed me what was going on and said it's time for a new vehicle. So, the sales department made the process of finding and purchasing a car very easy.

Buying a new car

by from Kent CIty MI |

Working with Ed to buy this new car was great had no problems and had the new car within one week of first meeting

Ed was great!

by from Muskegon, MI |

These guys are extremely polite. I would buy from them again in a heartbeat. They went above and beyond what they should have done to get the job done.

Great Salesman

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

Joseph did an excellent job as far as explaining truck features, going through the details of all the trucks. Fred Beckett was an outstanding salesman.

Extremely Satisfied

by from Grand Rapids MI |

This was my first "used car" purchase experience from a dealer. I found the listing online and called to learn more. I spoke with Fred and he was very informative about the history of the car without any pressure whatsoever. I was able to test drive the vehicle on my own schedule. He pointed out a couple of repairs that were needed and immediately had them fixed before my purchase. I felt extremely comfortable when purchasing from Kent City and would recommend them to anyone considering purchasing either a new or used vehicle.

Great place to buy

by from Kent City, MI |

Just bought a 2012 Escape. This makes the sixth vehicle we've purchased here and have always been happy with the experience. Worked with Jim Shirey. He is always extremely friendly and accommodating. We drove three, narrowed it down to one, did the paperwork and drove it home. When I've had my truck in for service here, Jim has offered to let me take his own vehicle until mine was fixed. The buying process was quick and easy and everyone is very good to work with. Even had Eric show me how to connect my cell phone and use the voice system on the car. Very cool! I've researched prices all over and they are always competitive and I prefer to shop and buy local as much as possible. Give them a try, if you haven't already.

Wisconsin Buyer

by from Muskego, Wisconsin |

We live in Wisconsin and bought our car from Ed Aurie at Kent City in Michigan! The process was amazing. After searching and test driving cars at a dealer in Wisconsin, we chose the Ford Explorer, but the dealer could not find exactly what we wanted locally. So -- I took to the internet and found our car at Kent City. Gave them a call and handled the deal with Ed over the phone! We made arrangements to take the Lake Express from Milwaukee to Muskegon, where Ed picked us up. He drove us to the dealership where we closed the deal and drove our new car back home. We are enjoying our car for a week now and Ed has contacted us twice to see if we have any questions and could he be of further service. We are not a young couple (retired now for more than a few years) and have purchased many cars over the years and this rates at the top of our list for service, friendliness and going way above and beyond !!! Thanks for the great experience, Ed!

Kent City Ford/ Ed Aune

by from Rockford, MI |

I was looking for a nice vehicle at a descent price for my daughter and Ed found exactly what i wanted.

Doris Rector

by from Sparta MI |

I am very happy with Kent City Ford and the sales force Ed Aune is a friendly and helpful person. I have leased and bought vehicles from them and have never had a problem. They go out of their way to help us and make sure we are happy with our vehicles. I can go into Kent City Ford tell them what I would like in a vehicle and they have gone out of the way to find the vehicle that is right for us. I would and have recommend them to family and friends