Kent City Ford

(5.0) 5.0 23 Reviews

29 N Main St, Kent City, MI 49330

Just a quality and great car buying experience

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

I was interested in a new Ford F150 truck. I sent in an email and received a response from Eric the Internet Mgr. He was very helpful and answered all my questions and was polite and not aggressive in trying to get me in the door to sell me a truck! I made an appointment with Eric and my husband and I came in to the dealership and talked with him and he had some ideas and different options for me based on my needs. I found the truck I wanted, test drove and bought it! Eric made the process so easy and was very upfront showed me the invoice which made me feel I was not getting taken advantage of. I made a great decision and better buy!!! Being a first time buyer from Kent City Ford I will always buy form Eric. Its worth the drive and hes not just a salesman but now a friend! I will recommend Eric and Kent City Ford to everyone!

Great experience

by from West Michigan |

Worked with John. I got a very nice car at a great price. Anyone who is looking for a new/used car come here.

Kent City Ford is an awesome family run business!

by from Lanesville, IN |

Eric Howard was a pleasure to deal with and made the transaction go so smoothly. We drove about 500 miles to get our truck here and it was EXACTLY as advertised. We would have no problem driving that far again to get another vehicle from a trusted and reputable family owned business like Kent City. I would highly recommend Kent City Ford and especially Eric! I would rather support the smaller family owned businesses, well worth the drive. Gary and Dee

Honest, respectful car dealership

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

We dealt with the owner, Mark Shirey and several other staff members of Kent City Ford for our purchase of a 2015 Escape. It was without question, the most honest and respectful car purchase I've ever made. I simply stated my needs, my preferences and my budget, and these guys made it work without pressure or sleight of hand. At the end of the first pass, I was handed a sheet of paper with an amount circled at the bottom, and told, "This is what you'll pay each month." And that's the exact amount I pay. Outstanding business. Highly recommended.

Great Experience!

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

I bought a 2013 Ford Escape and my sales person Eric made the process so easy and hassle free. I love my new car. I would recommend Kent City Ford. Very friendly and knowledgeable staff. My experience was excellent!! Thank you!!!

2011 Taurus!!!

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

My husband and I purchased a 2011 Taurus on 3/3/15. It was a great experience, we were pleased with the process, and love the car. We recommend Kent City Ford to everyone we know. This si the third vehicle we have purchased from them, and each experience has been wonderful. Thanks to Fred and everyone else who worked with us!

Great hassle free buying experience

by from Rockford, MI |

This was my first experience with buying a truck from Kent City Ford, and Fred Beckett made it a pleasurable one. I got the truck I was looking for at a great price without any of the hassle normally associated with buying a new vehicle. Everyone at the dealership was very helpful, answered all of my questions and made sure I was completely satisfied before I drove away in my new truck. I live in Rockford, MI, and it was definitely worth the drive to Kent City.

Good Experience

by from Grant Mi. |

Good people to work with! Eric was our sales person. No pressure to buy. Very helpful when asked questions. Everyone was friendly. Just a really good experience.

A Longtime Ford Family

by from Rockford, Michigan |

After months of trying to decide which Ford vehicle to purchase, I finally landed on an Edge. My sales consultant, Ed, was so helpful. He answered all of my questions and patiently allowed me to test drive several vehicles. I am so happy with my decision and will recommend Ed to all my family, friends and co-workers.

Kent City Ford Experiance

by from Twin Lake, Mi |

This was our first purchase from Kent City Ford and it was a very pleasurable experience. Ed and Frank were excellent to work with. We were very impressed overall.