M & M Ford, Inc.

Route 28 North, Epsom, NH 03234

New 866-461-7332
Used 866-411-0841
Service 877-759-6542

Drive a little...save a lot!!!

Very pleasant experience. Would highly recommend.

by from Tyngsborough MA |

I found a car at M&M over the internet at Cars.com, communicated via a few brief emails and drove over an hour to see the car. Very straightforward approach by M&M, very much appreciated. Harold offered to let me take the car for an extended drive if I wanted to which was not necessary but is unusual and in my opinion a good idea. After a test drive, In a short period of time we were able to make a deal. I have already told a couple of my freinds who are Ford drivers that they need to visit M&M before they buy their next vehicle.

April 1, 2013

Thank you for the business and review

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Northwood, NH |

We were shopping for a specific used make and model and found the perfect car reasonably priced and with low mileage at M&M. The time between first seeing the car, securing financing, and completing the deal was as quick as it could be with our busy family schedule; we had the car within five days. Great customer service the whole way too (thanks Dan!). Highly recommend.

October 21, 2014

Thank you for the business and review

Great Small Town Dealership

by from South Portland, ME |

After looking for weeks for the car we knew we wanted, we found it online in New Hampshire at M&M - a good two hour drive from our home in Maine. Even though we had never bought a car from M&M, had never met Harold, Jr, and had never even seen the car before, we decided to take a risk and make the drive with our two young children in tow. It was a risk worth taking - it was the perfect car, at a very fair price. Harold, Jr couldn't have been nicer. After 45 minutes, we drove back to Maine in our new car. After several bad experiences with big dealerships, I'm heartened to know that places like M&M still exist - honest people selling good cars at a fair price.

October 13, 2014

Thank you for the business and the review!

A pleasurable buying experience...

by from Epsom, NH |

Harold made the buying process very easy and was very easy to deal with, not like the large dealerships who shall remain nameless. There's much to be said for sticking with your local dealer. Promotion code PC12312011

November 29, 2013

Thank you for the review and thank you for the business -Harold

Great Service

by from Concord, NH |

No hassle. Right to the point.

January 26, 2013

Thank you very much for your feedback. We pride ourselves on providing great service to all of our customers. Please let us know what we can do to help you, your friends, or your family in the future. Thanks again.

Easy Purchase - no pressure

by from New Hampshire |

Harold at M & M made for a very easy and non-pressure filled buying experience. Everything was laid out for review, a very fair for the trade in and additonal work by Harold to maximize rebates from Ford to of set the purchase price as much as possible

2012 Fusion

by from Concord NH |

We have bought all our personal and company vehicles here since 1996. All our cars and trucks have all been serviced here since purchased. Excellent service.

Good experince

by from West Rutland VT |

MY wife found a used Expedition on the internet and had me call the dealer with some questions. The sales staff answered the questions and later we drove the 2.5 hours to look at it and test drive it. The Salesman was able to make the deal on his own. We didn't have to go back and forth with the sales manager. That was nice!

Good experince.

by from Springvale, Me |

No pressure from Salesman. Salesman was able to set price of car on his own. We did not have to go back and forth with the sales manager. That was really nice. Didn't take long to get to bottom line price. No added dealer cost was great too. The out the door price was nice!!!!!! Thanks!

Good experince.

by from Springvale, Me |

M and M Ford deals out a smooth transaction

by from Manchester, NH |

I went to M and M to look at a vehicle I saw on the internet. I was met by laid-back salesman that didn't appear to want to smooth talk or strong arm me. I ended up feeling comfortable enough that he drove my trade and I drove the vehicle I was interested in. We later came to an agreement and I left a few days later with a vehicle that I was actually looking for. Before I picked up the vehicle they performed some repairs that would have added up to hundreds if I would have had them done. Superb and Outstanding ! Unheard of by most dealers. I has some questions and concerns as I drove home but none that had me turning around. Overall it was a smooth easy buy.