Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Roseburg

(4.8) 6 Reviews

1600 NE Airport Rd, Roseburg, OR 97470

Great customer service

by from Roseburg or |

Ethan, John, Joel in sales were great and Mark in finance was also very helpful. Wonderful experience buying a used car at their lot. I couldn't decide and after multiple trips to the lot they continued to show patience with my indecision. No high pressure. Thanks guys.

Tim Hall (Buyer)

by from Myrtle Creek,OR |

Love my 2013 Dodge Grand Caravan!!! Hope it is as good as the 2008 one I bought from the same sales person, Char.

oil change experience

by from Winston, Oregon |

The overall experience was excellent. Arrived early (15 minutes), car went immediately for the oil change (a rare event) and service done without any complication (also a rare event). I was exceptionally please with the current oil change because in the past it took unnecessary delays to complete the oil change due to the proper oil filter was not available(even though Lithia Dodge was given advanced noticed to make sure the filter was available for my 2003 L3 Saturn wagon). It appears that more attention to what is needed to service a Saturn has greatly improved. Lithia Dodge deserved a "WELL DONE" for customer satisfaction this time. I have not been able to do that in the past..

Best customer oriented sales EVER!

by from Roseburg, Oregon |

At 65 years old, I have come to abhor dealing with car salesmen, even when they are nice people. Either they are too in-your-face (most likley) or you have to search for on to give you some information on a vehicle you are looking at, This dealership is at the opposite end of that spectrum. They actually listen to what you are looking for and don't waste your time pointing out stuff that doesn't fit your parameters. When we didn't find the models we were looking to try out, John offered up a Toyota Venza (never heard of it before) and we liked it so much, we bought it. They didn't play the "let me see if managment will accept your offer" multiple times. I told John what I would spend on that vehicle and we ended up spending only $500 more, which was fine. It is a week later and there is no buyer remorse. We are thrilled with the car and the price paid. Thanks for making the whole process a delight.

Leonard Braden

by from Glide oregon |

It was very smooth purchace process no pressure which I hate

Satisfied with Staff

by from Roseburg, OR |

The staff went out of their way to find the car we wanted. We finally ordered the one we wanted with the equipment we wanted. I believe this was the easiest and best car buying experience that I have ever had.